empress Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:12 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:12 PM I have noticed that her body is changing. This is to be expected. She is not fat, but healthy. I did wonder why the first gown she wears at her shows was bunching around her waist. I noticed it during the 1000th show video. I would have thought the seamstresses behind the scenes would have taken care of that. It was really noticeable. She just needs to wear things that compliment her body now. I've noticed she has begun to wear pantyhose/nylons. Great idea. She is, as always, beautiful! Quote
ryba Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:26 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:26 PM Celine's team i hope you add this in the future setlist. Tell that to Celine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRBELa2WJsscan we download the entire FIY concert somewhere? Quote
stevo Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 06:34 PM The best ever bootlegs IMO from FIY tour are Brunei and London. The London TT performance makes me fizz 3 Quote
Katie Posted October 11, 2016 at 08:49 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 08:49 PM can we download the entire FIY concert somewhere? 3 Quote
dawn Posted October 11, 2016 at 09:30 PM Posted October 11, 2016 at 09:30 PM can we download the entire FIY concert somewhere? Multimedia section. Quote
Popular Post MrTim212 Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:54 AM Popular Post Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:54 AM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week! 16 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted October 12, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 01:56 AM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week!Thanks for uploading!!! I'll definitely have to download this tomorrow! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LukeD Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:12 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:12 AM I miss OTR so much! I think it was the perfect ending song for this show. It paired so well with MHWGO too! I'm thankful there are many stunning live performances of it though...! 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:33 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:33 AM can we download the entire FIY concert somewhere? This the only video that i found on youtube that is longer 39 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFzVRTBhKDg 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 05:36 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 05:36 AM Is this true? -- "The Reason" (small version) was included some night in 2016 as a tribute to Sir George Martin. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 12, 2016 at 08:31 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 08:31 AM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week! THANK YOU! And thank you also for taking the time to separate the songs into different files! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
browseceline Posted October 12, 2016 at 10:33 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 10:33 AM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week!Thankyou Tim! The audio is like listening to professional recorded live recordings..iphone? Or can a samsung get this quality as well? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
HushNow Posted October 12, 2016 at 11:57 AM Posted October 12, 2016 at 11:57 AM Thankyou Tim! The audio is like listening to professional recorded live recordings..iphone? Or can a samsung get this quality as well? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met TapatalkHere it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week! Thank you very much!!Nice to hear the Vegas show like this I am wondering why every YouTube video starts with Celine appearing on stageI see that there is still a Drove All Night video introIs there any video footage of the introduction? Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:04 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:04 PM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week! Please help, i cant download through my phone.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
HushNow Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:08 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:08 PM Please help, i cant download through my phone.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Don't use your phone, it's a WeTransfer 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:13 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:13 PM Don't use your phone, it's a WeTransfer Ohh its only for pc.. okay thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
dawn Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:14 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:14 PM Thank you very much!!Nice to hear the Vegas show like this I am wondering why every YouTube video starts with Celine appearing on stageI see that there is still a Drove All Night video introIs there any video footage of the introduction? Yes, here you are: Quote
MrTim212 Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:16 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:16 PM Yes, here you are: This was not the opening video used for the 1000th show. They used IDAN but instead of the fan video, it was a montage of the Vegas shows starting with A new day Opening Night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
dawn Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:45 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:45 PM (edited) This was not the opening video used for the 1000th show. They used IDAN but instead of the fan video, it was a montage of the Vegas shows starting with A new day Opening Night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Interesting. There was a video shared by Le Journal de Montreal last Monday and I was wondering if was the same montage of the Vegas you could watch. http://www.journalde...our-celine-dion Edited October 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM by dawn 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:04 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:04 PM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week! thank you so much thats so nice of you! And wow what a pic!!!! amazing !! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:32 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:32 PM does she changed the playback of WDMHBN?i think it sounds differed from the beginning i guess, at least the first part... idk.. not sure though Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:38 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 02:38 PM I have noticed that her body is changing. This is to be expected. She is not fat, but healthy. I did wonder why the first gown she wears at her shows was bunching around her waist. I noticed it during the 1000th show video. I would have thought the seamstresses behind the scenes would have taken care of that. It was really noticeable. She just needs to wear things that compliment her body now. I've noticed she has begun to wear pantyhose/nylons. Great idea. She is, as always, beautiful! I've notice as well, as soon as she came back last year.. and at the billboard. but i guess its natural.. and she does look good, she used to be super skinny. i also think she lost some weight since billboard. Im just saying, coz it does not make difference to me, she's so beautiful with an extra weight coz it looks healthy and i guess if she was like she used to be probably she would look so old idk.. im really just saying, does not make any difference. 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Luki Dion Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:12 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:12 PM I finally downloaded it in iphone by using Document5.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:31 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:31 PM Thank god our Celine's arm doesn't look like this 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:33 PM Actually, Celine have muscles. Most noticeable in Taking Chances Tour -share Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:35 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:35 PM Thank god our Celine's arm doesn't look like this Hahahaa that is so funny... there's a video in youtube where they shows comparison between celine current voice with Mariah's... but almost all Mariah video, she wears bikini kind of dress and i wonder why she needs to show her fatty used melted butter body... hahaha... while Celine's video are all in full dresses... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:42 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 03:42 PM Hahahaa that is so funny... there's a video in youtube where they shows comparison between celine current voice with Mariah's... but almost all Mariah video, she wears bikini kind of dress and i wonder why she needs to show her fatty used melted butter body... hahaha... while Celine's video are all in full dresses... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I know!! hahaha Our celine is more elegant than Mariah that's why. But i wonder what will Celine look like if she wears that "bikini kind of dress"that mariah wears all the time. I know our celine's body are toned 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:00 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:00 PM Early 2007 Late 2007 I thought she tripped here with this pose but i remember the stage was raked Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:08 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:08 PM The lightings and stage were so amazing back then! 5 Quote
Lotty Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:37 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 04:37 PM I've notice as well, as soon as she came back last year.. and at the billboard. but i guess its natural.. and she does look good, she used to be super skinny. i also think she lost some weight since billboard. Im just saying, coz it does not make difference to me, she's so beautiful with an extra weight coz it looks healthy and i guess if she was like she used to be probably she would look so old idk.. im really just saying, does not make any difference. I agree, she looks younger and healthier now 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.