stevo Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:31 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:31 AM https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/tv/exclusive-celine-dion-reveals-pink-004300068.html?client=safari# 3 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:41 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:41 AM http://www.etonline.com/news/192660_exclusive_celine_dion_reveals_pink_wrote_a_song_for_her_after_rene_angelil_died/ I can't wait to hear this song!!! Pink has written AMAZING songs in the past!! 15 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Moleque20 Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:43 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:43 AM Interesting! 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
stevo Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:47 AM Author Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:47 AM (edited) Cant wait- I hope it's an epic ballad Edited July 7, 2016 at 06:55 AM by stevo Quote
LooneyLindz Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:57 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:57 AM My two absolute favorite ladies getting together. Literally a dream come true!! 1 Quote
CelineIloilo Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:02 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:02 AM This is a dream come true. I've always been a fan of pink. How great would it be if it was collab?? Quote CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.
Bell Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:03 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:03 AM I'm excited about this one. 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
LooneyLindz Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:08 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:08 AM This is a dream come true. I've always been a fan of pink. How great would it be if it was collab?? I thought the same thing! I am hoping for behind-the-scenes footage at the very least! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:16 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 07:16 AM Just WoW!!!! Wow wow wow Kev x 1 Quote
ilka Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:11 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:11 AM Woow! They both are amazing! Sth is telling me it will be emotional huge HIT . Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:28 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:28 AM (edited) Woow! They both are amazing! Sth is telling me it will be emotional huge HIT . Yes yes yes!!!! I believe you're a psychic here, pal! I am 100000% sure it will be a SMASH HIT. If not I will go crazy... Edited July 7, 2016 at 08:29 AM by Moleque20 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Modesta Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:37 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:37 AM Oooh, Can' Wait!! P!nk has some amazing songs!! Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:37 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:37 AM The tittle sounds really promising, I think we're gonna cry with this one guys! 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Moleque20 Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:38 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:38 AM The tittle sounds really promising, I think we're gonna cry with this one guys! Time to pre-order some tissues... 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
artistman2007 Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:39 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:39 AM (edited) I love pink ,i hope she makes more music videos ,and what about a duet with pink ,that would be cool Edited July 7, 2016 at 08:40 AM by artistman2007 2 Quote
Del Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:18 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:18 AM I've been waiting for a while for this to happen. Will be exciting to see the end result. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post stevo Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:34 AM Author Popular Post Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:34 AM I want to hear Pink talk about Celine...I'm telling you- Céline has had 'her time' when she ruled the charts and that's unlikely to return in the same way, but mark my words, the Golden Time is coming. I think more than anyone, she is held in such high esteem by her peers, young and old. Her reputation and good nature and Rene's advice will serve her more than ever in the coming years. 21 Quote
Javito Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:50 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 09:50 AM Now this is really getting big! P!nk's songwriting skills are top-notch and she's one of my favourite songwriters and singers out there next with Annie Lennox. Céline is pairing with all the big names and I can foresee this new chapter in her career is going to bring her music to another exciting new level! Her new French album sounds already big and exciting, and I thnk her next English album is going to be big too, her best polished album since 2002 ANDC. Exciting times are coming indeed!! :clap: 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
duri Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM Pink´s song for Céline ... it´s very promising! 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
MalaysiaCeline Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:05 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:05 AM Celine is getting so strong after Renee's death as she want to prove to Rene she is doing well and no worries ......I m amazed by the news that Pink wrote recovering for Celine can't wait 1 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Popular Post Javito Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:18 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:18 AM (edited) Yesterday we've heard about David Foster, then Diane Warren, today P!nk, what's next? Honestly I believe she's going to deliver two of her best French and English albums after René's death, they all look to be putting her best efforts as they did in 2002 with her two comeback albums, ANDHC and 1f&4t, which were both big albums that brought a fresh new sound and a modern Céline! Something tells me both the songs for her new French and English releases are being carefully picked to make two great and cohesive albums, like she did in the old times. Nothing rushed (as LMBTL), but a coherent project with a consistent tracklist, a careful song selection, big producers, and a fresh new sound Again, exciting times to look for in Célineland Edited July 7, 2016 at 10:47 AM by Javito 11 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
PuraVida Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:54 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:54 AM Yesterday we've heard about David Foster, then Diane Warren, today P!nk, what's next? Honestly I believe she's going to deliver two of her best French and English albums after René's death, they all look to be putting her best efforts as they did in 2002 with her two comeback albums, ANDHC and 1f&4t, which were both big albums that brought a fresh new sound and a modern Céline! Something tells me both the songs for her new French and English releases are being carefully picked to make two great and cohesive albums, like she did in the old times. Nothing rushed (as LMBTL), but a coherent project with a consistent tracklist, a careful song selection, big producers, and a fresh new sound Again, exciting times to look for in Célineland What was said about David Foster? Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM What was said about David Foster? There was an Instagram post yesterday from someone in a recording studio that mentioned Celine and used David Foster in a hashtag, so it's likely he's working on something on the album. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
scielle Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:11 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:11 AM Not a fan of Pink's style but will reserve judgement here since at least it's something new and personal, and that's refreshing. Better that than another generic Diane Warren love song! I wouldn't expect this record any time soon though. The French album is coming out a year (almost to the day) since it was confirmed by Aldo, so I think we have a long way to go on this one. 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:17 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:17 AM (edited) On another side, I don't think it will be a ballad -though everything is possible-, P!nk's style is aggressive and rebel, and that's what I find most interesting about her writing a song for Céline I mean she can write Céline a song about mourning René and still be the greatest edgy and rebellious song you've ever heard of her Edited July 7, 2016 at 11:19 AM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Moleque20 Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:45 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:45 AM (edited) Dont get over-excited ppl. Ne-Yo also wrote "IGNL" back in 2007 and everyone here had an orgasm when his name was first mentioned. The same happened in 2013 with Incredible. And he gave us one really boring song and one nice song, that flopped massively in the charts. Edited July 7, 2016 at 11:45 AM by Moleque20 7 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
BartFCS Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM And once again it's all about who wrote it.... I'm sure there must be plenty good songs sent to them by unknown producers but because they're not that successful they're being refused on a daily basis... sad... 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:08 PM Author Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:08 PM There must have been a very deliberate decision to announce this though on ET 7 Quote
LcMason Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:17 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:17 PM I would love to think we'd possibly be getting this sooner than later, but I don't wanna get my hopes up with EUS next month. Quote
LukeD Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:18 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:18 PM This type of song that reflects what Celine is going through has been missing from her English discography since ANDHC! Only exception being My Love. It was about time... As good as her post ANDHC songs were I could barely see Celine in them. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.