Danystar Posted September 26, 2016 at 04:09 AM Posted September 26, 2016 at 04:09 AM All the videos are delete now Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:13 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:13 PM All the videos are delete now I just checked and "En direct de l'univers" is there.Am I the only one who can watch it? I'd appreciate that others let me know! Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:18 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:18 PM I checked and "En direct..." is there.Am I the only one who can watch it? I'd appreciate that other people let me know. Quote
chrisel Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:57 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 02:57 PM It's not working for me either. btw thank you Condor for all your hard work on the translations! Quote Time flies...
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 05:43 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 05:43 PM It's not working for me either.btw thank you Condor for all your hard work on the translations! Thank you! I need to know from people in different countries if the video is blocked or not.The answers will make me decide if I continue or not,to translate the next 10 minutes of "En direct de l'univers". Quote
stone Posted September 26, 2016 at 06:52 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 06:52 PM Thank you!I need to know from people in different countries if the video is blocked or not.The answers will make me decide if I continue or not,to translate the next 10 minutes of "En direct de l'univers".I haven't been able to see it on dailymotion and I don't see it on youtube. Would love to see it translated! Thanks for your efforts! Quote
nuts2you Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:16 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:16 PM http://noovo.ca/vide...-linvite-masque I can get this one, Quote
nuts2you Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:18 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:18 PM ok I can now get it Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:43 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 08:43 PM ok I can now get it You can get "En direct de l'univers"? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 26, 2016 at 09:40 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 09:40 PM You can get "En direct de l'univers"?Yes I can view it also. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:08 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:08 PM Yes I can view it also. Thanks. It cannot be viewed in Boston,but it can be in Houston.That's weird.I wonder if Tiago can view it in Vancouver.Tiago,or other people in Canada and the US,let us know please.I'm still ready to translate this show,but my readiness is vanishing. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM Thanks. It cannot be viewed in Boston,but it can be in Houston.That's weird.I wonder if Tiago can view it in Vancouver.Tiago,or other people in Canada and the US,let us know please.I'm still ready to translate this show,but my readiness is vanishing.Condor, just wanted to let you know it's not En Direct De L'Univers, it's when France Beaudoin was on En Mode Savail and they called Céline. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:38 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:38 PM Condor, just wanted to let you know it's not En Direct De L'Univers, it's when France Beaudoin was on En Mode Savail and they called Céline. Ok.I downloaded En mode Salvail with France Beaudoin, thanks to a link a member of the forum provided me with,but it has no audio...and I cannot read lips. :-( 1 Quote
GameC Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:40 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:40 PM Thank you!I need to know from people in different countries if the video is blocked or not.The answers will make me decide if I continue or not,to translate the next 10 minutes of "En direct de l'univers".Here in Poland (Europe), I have no problem to watch this: "En direct de l'univers - Test preview" on your Dailymotion channel. Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM Here in Poland (Europe), I have no problem to watch this: "En direct de l'univers - Test preview" on your Dailymotion channel. Thank you for letting me know. Quote
nuts2you Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:53 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 10:53 PM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4u517n_celine-dion-en-direct-de-test-preview-english-subtitles_fun this is the one I can get Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM http://www.dailymoti...h-subtitles_fun this is the one I can get Great! That's the video many people can't see for some unknown reason.Thanks for letting us know. Quote
GameC Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM Thank you for letting me know.No problem. This is a really good show. That what you translated so far shows that the questions and answers are quite unique, so English subtitles are a VERY needed thing (at least for me - because I do not know French). Thank you very much for your hard work! Quote
Condor Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:28 PM Posted September 26, 2016 at 11:28 PM I got what I wanted to know: Dailymotion is not a problem.They won't block or delete this video like they did with 3:20.I'll go on with the translation of another few minutes.I don't want to upload more than 10 minutes at a time.I fear that if I upload a big chunk of the show,let's say 30 minutes,they'll delete it. 4 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 27, 2016 at 12:11 AM Posted September 27, 2016 at 12:11 AM Thanks for your time and effort Condor! It is most appreciated! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 27, 2016 at 01:04 AM Posted September 27, 2016 at 01:04 AM It really is appreciated for you to translate this big tv special. I'm happy to see whenever you get it all done, Condor! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted September 27, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted September 27, 2016 at 01:51 AM Thanks. It cannot be viewed in Boston,but it can be in Houston.That's weird.I wonder if Tiago can view it in Vancouver.Tiago,or other people in Canada and the US,let us know please.I'm still ready to translate this show,but my readiness is vanishing. How odd that Boston can't view it. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Mozzy88 Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:21 AM Thank you for letting me know. I was able to watch it right now from NYC. Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
browseceline Posted September 27, 2016 at 10:30 AM Posted September 27, 2016 at 10:30 AM I got what I wanted to know: Dailymotion is not a problem.They won't block or delete this video like they did with 3:20.I'll go on with the translation of another few minutes.I don't want to upload more than 10 minutes at a time.I fear that if I upload a big chunk of the show,let's say 30 minutes,they'll delete it. I could watch it! Can't wait to see the rest of the show. I hate it so much that youtube is so strict with these copyright things, I mean, they don'ty make it available for foreign people. It has already been on tv, so what is the point??? Why?? What does it matter that you make it available for fans all around the world? It is just plain stupid and it is not going anywhere, these stupid strict rules! Thanks once again for your efforts! 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
stone Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:50 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 02:50 PM I got what I wanted to know: Dailymotion is not a problem.They won't block or delete this video like they did with 3:20.I'll go on with the translation of another few minutes.I don't want to upload more than 10 minutes at a time.I fear that if I upload a big chunk of the show,let's say 30 minutes,they'll delete it.The latest DailyMotion link that was posted worked for me now! Thanks for the translations as always! Quote
Condor Posted September 27, 2016 at 06:06 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 06:06 PM The latest DailyMotion link that was posted worked for me now! Thanks for the translations as always! Good for you and thanks for letting us know! Quote
chrisel Posted September 27, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 06:34 PM The latest DailyMotion link that was posted worked for me now! Thanks for the translations as always! Same here! This one is working.Thank you! Quote Time flies...
nuts2you Posted September 27, 2016 at 07:35 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 07:35 PM cant wait to view the rest Quote
Condor Posted September 27, 2016 at 07:41 PM Posted September 27, 2016 at 07:41 PM Same here! This one is working.Thank you! If you have a problem reaching the video,both my channels are now connected.I created a button on my YouTube channel that will bring you directly to my Dailymotion channel.And I created a link on my Dailymotion channel that will bring you to my YouTube channel.Both,button and link,are on the cover image of the channels. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.