Condor Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:03 AM Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:03 AM (edited) It'll stay forever this way :-) well, I guess it won't be removed because it's only YouTube which has copyright protecting system It will be deleted,unfortunately.Here's the email I found this morning: Hello Condor the Subtitler, We received a copyright infringement notification regarding content available on your official account. We remind you that according to the special terms and conditions of the Partner Program to which you subscribed, you warranted us that “you own, license and/or control the Content and all rights granted to DM necessary for the exploitation of the Content hereunder” and that ( i ) “the Content does not infringe upon or violate any third party rights” (ii) “the Content, nor any part thereof, does not constitute an invasion of the right of privacy or a violation of any applicable laws or regulations”. In this regard, you agreed to warrant us against any claim, action and/or complaint by any third party. As a consequence, we would be grateful if you could confirm us by return mail that the upload of the content has been done in the respect of the aforesaid dispositions of the special terms and conditions of Partner Program. In case you do not respond to this notice by email within the next 24 hours, we reserve the right to block public access to the disputed content. If you maintain that you are the copyright holder of this content, you can send us a counter-notification at: https://faq.dailymot..._form_id=136048 Regards, The Dailymotion Team Edited September 22, 2016 at 11:09 AM by Condor Quote
Gulenkov Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:06 AM Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:06 AM It will be deleted,unfortunately.Here's the email I found this morning: oops that's a shame. Maybe vimeo.com can help? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM Posted September 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM It will be deleted,unfortunately.Here's the email I found this morning: Hello Condor the Subtitler, We received a copyright infringement notification regarding content available on your official account. We remind you that according to the special terms and conditions of the Partner Program to which you subscribed, you warranted us that “you own, license and/or control the Content and all rights granted to DM necessary for the exploitation of the Content hereunder” and that ( i ) “the Content does not infringe upon or violate any third party rights” (ii) “the Content, nor any part thereof, does not constitute an invasion of the right of privacy or a violation of any applicable laws or regulations”. In this regard, you agreed to warrant us against any claim, action and/or complaint by any third party. As a consequence, we would be grateful if you could confirm us by return mail that the upload of the content has been done in the respect of the aforesaid dispositions of the special terms and conditions of Partner Program. In case you do not respond to this notice by email within the next 24 hours, we reserve the right to block public access to the disputed content. If you maintain that you are the copyright holder of this content, you can send us a counter-notification at: https://faq.dailymot..._form_id=136048 Regards, The Dailymotion TeamWhat a shame Such a great special. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:02 PM Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:02 PM So annoyed I can't see this now... Even the RH's live steam is out of sync!!! Kev c Quote
Del Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:05 PM Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:05 PM Éric Salvail, host of En mode Salvail, called Aldo tonight live at her show and asked if they Can talk to Céline. They talk about thé making of En direct de l'univers, because Éric Salvail show guest is France Beaudoin (host of En direct de l'univers). Céline Said its à fantastic show and she tries to connect by satellite, but it doesnt work. Its rare that Céline want to see her at tv. The short interview Will be available tomorrow at noovo.ca Funny cellphone interview during the live show I saw this and loved how at first they didn't think it was Celine on the phone. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
dodobird Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:06 PM Posted September 22, 2016 at 06:06 PM So annoyed I can't see this now... Even the RH's live steam is out of sync!!! Kev c You can download it in high quality at nabbox.tv Quote
nuts2you Posted September 22, 2016 at 09:02 PM Posted September 22, 2016 at 09:02 PM well guess what Your Video of 3:20 is No longer there Quote
Condor Posted September 22, 2016 at 09:49 PM Posted September 22, 2016 at 09:49 PM (edited) well guess what Your Video of 3:20 is No longer thereYeah, just saw that, but En direct de l'univers is still there,so maybe the copyright infringement was with 3:20, not En direct de l'univers? I guess we'll know for sure in a day or two. Edited September 22, 2016 at 09:56 PM by Condor 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 23, 2016 at 04:15 AM Posted September 23, 2016 at 04:15 AM Condor if you can, can you translate the En mode salvail snippet where Celine called in please and thank you if not that's ok Quote
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 10:41 AM Posted September 23, 2016 at 10:41 AM Condor if you can, can you translate the En mode salvail snippet where Celine called in please and thank you if not that's okI was away from home almost all week and I missed it.Do you have the link to this snippet? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 23, 2016 at 12:40 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 12:40 PM I was away from home almost all week and I missed it.Do you have the link to this snippet? Condor I think you should have your own topic for translated videos! You put a lot of work in for everyone here... Would be nice to have it in one place! Thank you Kev x 4 Quote
natalie_ Posted September 23, 2016 at 02:13 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 02:13 PM Yeah, just saw that, but En direct de l'univers is still there,so maybe the copyright infringement was with 3:20, not En direct de l'univers? I guess we'll know for sure in a day or two.Condor, is there a chance to appear somewhere in this movie again?I see only a short video on the dailymotion. ;c Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 23, 2016 at 02:44 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 02:44 PM Condor I think you should have your own topic for translated videos! You put a lot of work in for everyone here... Would be nice to have it in one place! Thank you Kev xGreat idea! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 23, 2016 at 05:05 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 05:05 PM I was away from home almost all week and I missed it.Do you have the link to this snippet? If you go on there Facebook page En mode salvail and you scroll down you will see it. It says click link to watch full video. Quote
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:16 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:16 PM If you go on there Facebook page En mode salvail and you scroll down you will see it. It says click link to watch full video. The link goes to Noovo.ca but there's nothing but a blank page.I Googled the link,it goes to a page with a series of links to different tv shows,but all of them brings us to the same Noovo.ca blank page. Quote
dawn Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:21 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:21 PM The link goes to Noovo.ca but there's nothing but a blank page.I Googled the link,it goes to a page with a series of links to different tv shows,but all of them brings us to the same Noovo.ca blank page. Full Showhttp://noovo.ca/videos/en-mode-salvail/france-beaudoin-celine-dion-et-linvite-masque Quote
québecflower Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:25 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:25 PM (edited) The link goes to Noovo.ca but there's nothing but a blank page.I Googled the link,it goes to a page with a series of links to different tv shows,but all of them brings us to the same Noovo.ca blank page.i don't know if it works since you are not in Canada, but that would be the page and it works for me.... the call is at about 14.00 minutes http://noovo.ca/videos/en-mode-salvail/france-beaudoin-celine-dion-et-linvite-masque Edited September 23, 2016 at 06:26 PM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:35 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 06:35 PM Condor, is there a chance to appear somewhere in this movie again?I see only a short video on the dailymotion. ;c I posted just a few minutes to check if it would be deleted like YouTube did.It's still there after 48 hours,I think Dailymotion won't delete it,but maybe it's because it's not the whole show? The number of views is only 110 and only one person posted a comment,Celine DionFan.I don't know if it's worth translating the rest,which will demand many hours... for just a few people.If I uploaded a short video on my YT channel,announcing that the translation of "En direct de l'univers" is on Dailymotion,many people would go there,but I wonder how YT would react. 1 Quote
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 07:38 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 07:38 PM i don't know if it works since you are not in Canada, but that would be the page and it works for me.... the call is at about 14.00 minutes http://noovo.ca/vide...-linvite-masque I am in Canada but the link still doesn't work. Quote
québecflower Posted September 23, 2016 at 07:56 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 07:56 PM I am in Canada but the link still doesn't work.première fois , c'était marqué erreur si je pesais sur le lien, j'ai fait refresh at ça marchait... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
dodobird Posted September 23, 2016 at 08:17 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 08:17 PM I am in Canada but the link still doesn't work. I am WAAAAY out of Canada and it played just fine. Have you tried another browser? Or refresh as quebecflower suggested? Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 23, 2016 at 09:21 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 09:21 PM It works On a smart phone Quote
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 10:12 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 10:12 PM I am in Canada but the link still doesn't work.I don't know why it didn't work earlier,but this time it did. I tried to download the show with 2 different video downloaders:Freemake and All Video Downloader.Both claim they can download from hundreds of sites and worked fine with everything I downloaded before.They cannot download Éric Salvail Show or any other show on Noovo.ca. Quote
Condor Posted September 23, 2016 at 11:38 PM Posted September 23, 2016 at 11:38 PM Condor I think you should have your own topic for translated videos! You put a lot of work in for everyone here... Would be nice to have it in one place! Thank you Kev x Well,I'm not very good at promoting my videos.On the other hand,I never felt the need to do it,because as soon as I uploaded my very first translated video last December,the reaction was enthusiastic.I don't feel very comfortable to promote my stuff here,but if someone else starts this topic,I'll announce the new videos I'll translate there. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM Posted September 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM I posted just a few minutes to check if it would be deleted like YouTube did.It's still there after 48 hours,I think Dailymotion won't delete it,but maybe it's because it's not the whole show? The number of views is only 110 and only one person posted a comment,Celine DionFan.I don't know if it's worth translating the rest,which will demand many hours... for just a few people.If I uploaded a short video on my YT channel,announcing that the translation of "En direct de l'univers" is on Dailymotion,many people would go there,but I wonder how YT would react.That was me 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Condor Posted September 24, 2016 at 01:00 AM Posted September 24, 2016 at 01:00 AM That was me I recognized your writing style and your avatar lol ...and you're still the only one who took the time to comment.Don't you feel a bit lonely over there? :-) 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 24, 2016 at 02:14 PM Posted September 24, 2016 at 02:14 PM Cordor is there any way to put 3:20 /THV onto Vimeo channel where we can watch it/ view it and also put this show on there as well, with the translating Quote
Condor Posted September 24, 2016 at 06:37 PM Posted September 24, 2016 at 06:37 PM (edited) Cordor is there any way to put 3:20 /THV onto Vimeo channel where we can watch it/ view it and also put this show on there as well, with the translating I started uploading 3:20 a while ago.After about 5 minutes,the uploading process stopped and a message appeared,saying this song was not allowed on Vimeo. As for "En direct de l'univers",the short portion of the show I uploaded 4 days ago is still there.I'll translate another 5 to 10 minutes and upload it after removing all the songs.We'll see what happens then.I'll announce it here.I suggest people to click quickly on the link I'll provide and watch the new video,in case Dailymotion decides to delete it. PS: I created a button on my YouTube channel.It brings you directly to my Dailymotion channel.It's on the lower right of my cover image. Edited September 24, 2016 at 06:45 PM by Condor 4 Quote
angelil78 Posted September 24, 2016 at 09:42 PM Posted September 24, 2016 at 09:42 PM Thank a LOT for video clip that you translated Condor. I only just now realized it was up on the new site http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4u517n and I have a few friends that will LOVE this and I'll share the link with them. Thank you! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 25, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted September 25, 2016 at 03:33 PM well guess what its now gone , Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.