Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:45 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:45 PM She’s on the guest list yes! Well considering she’s probably in NYC already… she’s done a great job at not being seen. 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:58 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:58 PM She’s on the guest list yes!But I think these guest lists are always unofficial right? I believe it should stay as a surprise until the end who's attending Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:59 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 03:59 PM (edited) There’s a group on social media and they have pics of most attendees either arriving or popping out of their NYC hotel’s in the last 48 hrs. They must have a person positioned at every 5 star hotel in NYC lol. Edited May 5, 2024 at 04:00 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:03 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:03 PM There’s a group on social media and they have pics of most attendees either arriving or popping out of their NYC hotel’s in the last 48 hrs. They must have a person positioned at every 5 star hotel in NYC lol. Maybe something came up with Celine or she still hasn’t arrived in NYC? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:05 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:05 PM I could be wrong but the last Met Gala there was no sign of her out in NYC until she arrived at the event. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:06 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:06 PM (edited) I could be wrong but the last Met Gala there was no sign of her out in NYC until she arrived at the event. I thought she attended a party the night before? Edited May 5, 2024 at 04:07 PM by Nmj Quote
brendanm999 Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:15 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 04:15 PM (edited) I could be wrong but the last Met Gala there was no sign of her out in NYC until she arrived at the event.I thought she attended a party the night before? Correct. We first saw her in 2019 at the gala. The party took place afterwards. In 2017, she was photographed in NYC the night before. I'd imagine they'd wanna keep it a surprise until tomorrow given the present circumstances despite her name being on the unofficial list. Edited May 5, 2024 at 04:16 PM by brendanm999 Quote
stevo Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:39 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:39 PM Keep all eyes on DeeBunny & Co.’s socials in case they let slip she’s in NYC!!! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:47 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:47 PM I’m relying more on Nelson now at this point 3 Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:52 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 07:52 PM I’m relying more on Nelson now at this point I’m beginning to wonder if she’s there yet… usually they get some photos rather quick. Quote
stevo Posted May 5, 2024 at 08:58 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 08:58 PM I want to see her asap but also want to be slapped in the face when she arrives towards the end like last time. Was epic 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:10 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:10 PM I hope for big long hair 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:15 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:15 PM I hope for just her Kev x 5 Quote
mirage Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:22 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:22 PM I hope for big long hair Yes please! We need real sleeping beauty hair vibes. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:26 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:26 PM I hope for big long hair Be prepared for the bun/bob. It didn’t even get a hiatus after being gone for 4 years; it came back with a vengeance. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:29 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:29 PM Nah, everyone who goes to this has to make a real effort! Plus can you imagine Anna Wintour if someone had a better bob than her at it… Céline would be banned from ever returning lol. 1 Quote
stevo Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:41 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:41 PM I want flowers and plants coming out of every orifice 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:44 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:44 PM (edited) Nah, everyone who goes to this has to make a real effort! Plus can you imagine Anna Wintour if someone had a better bob than her at it… Céline would be banned from ever returning lol. The first two Mets she did her BUN. Her effort was they painted it. Edited May 5, 2024 at 09:44 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:44 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:44 PM I want flowers and plants coming out of every orifice Beautiful… I couldn’t have said it any better. Quote
scielle Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:53 PM Posted May 5, 2024 at 09:53 PM I want flowers and plants coming out of every orificeComme ça? 🤭https://www.instagram.com/p/CdyOREKJg7Z/?igsh=NG5xeDE4Zmt3OGxw 4 Quote
scielle Posted May 6, 2024 at 12:00 AM Posted May 6, 2024 at 12:00 AM Well, Zendaya and Law are here: https://x.com/23metgala/status/1787270618661990741?s=46&t=KburVnIlbG-qOHJebY8elA 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2024 at 12:45 AM Posted May 6, 2024 at 12:45 AM Well, Zendaya and Law are here: https://x.com/23metgala/status/1787270618661990741?s=46&t=KburVnIlbG-qOHJebY8elA So we’ve heard from multiple sources Celine is to attend tomorrows MET, however, with SPS you truly never know if things could change at a drop of hat. So I hope she’s there and just hiding well until tomorrow. Most try to lay low but with zendaya a co-chair she doesn’t need to. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 6, 2024 at 06:41 AM Posted May 6, 2024 at 06:41 AM Well, Zendaya and Law are here: https://x.com/23metgala/status/1787270618661990741?s=46&t=KburVnIlbG-qOHJebY8elAThis look really reminds me of 1997 Celine!! Especially the hair and the long pencill skirt/ dress! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 6, 2024 at 08:13 AM Posted May 6, 2024 at 08:13 AM From the photos I have seen of Celebs who are attending, they seem to be staying in one of four hotels. The MarkThe Four SeasonsThe CarlyleThe Bowery Just wondering if they have to stay in one of these? Quote
scielle Posted May 6, 2024 at 10:52 AM Posted May 6, 2024 at 10:52 AM From the photos I have seen of Celebs who are attending, they seem to be staying in one of four hotels. The MarkThe Four SeasonsThe CarlyleThe Bowery Oh interesting. I didn’t think Four Seasons would be an option as it’s so far from the Met, but I see J Lo’s staying there. It’s where Céline stayed last time she played NY, in spring ´20, and where she did her little hotel fashion shows (which I found out by accident as I got off the subway at Park Place on my way home from the Brooklyn show and there she was!) 1 Quote
scielle Posted May 6, 2024 at 01:19 PM Posted May 6, 2024 at 01:19 PM It’ll be an interesting night regardless. The Condé Nast Union will be striking so I wonder which celebs will cross the picket line. Well, just in time, they reached an agreement: Would have been a fascinating night if they hadn’t! Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2024 at 01:26 PM Posted May 6, 2024 at 01:26 PM Well, just in time, they reached an agreement: Would have been a fascinating night if they hadn’t! Now we have to count on Celine being there… 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:16 PM Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:16 PM Well, nothing’s ever certain with her illness. It’ll be an interesting night regardless. The Condé Nast Union will be striking so I wonder which celebs will cross the picket line. But has there been something concrete suggesting she will actually be there or is it just educated guesses and assumptions by the fan community? Because I can imagine now that if she doesn’t attend (and actually never planned to) that everyone will be doom and gloom that she’s got one foot in the grave because she was too “sick” to attend. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:38 PM Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:38 PM (edited) But has there been something concrete suggesting she will actually be there or is it just educated guesses and assumptions by the fan community? Because I can imagine now that if she doesn’t attend (and actually never planned to) that everyone will be doom and gloom that she’s got one foot in the grave because she was too “sick” to attend. Not officially, official. From multiple sources… Concrete sources All indications are that she will be attending tonight. The guest list for the MET is never officially announced. Edited May 6, 2024 at 03:41 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
felicia Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:49 PM Posted May 6, 2024 at 03:49 PM This guy is updating the list today!! Her name isn’t there yet.. Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.