Jump to content

Celine's stylist: Law Roach


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Okay it has to be Celine who law is styling… she’s the only client he has that would be kept secret.

I’m still surprised tho she’d travel to LA for this, what else could come?

Edited by Nmj
Posted

Okay it has to be Celine who law is styling… she’s the only client he has that would be kept secret.

 

And one of only two clients he would make a special exception for on an important night.

Posted

 

 

I believe she present Taylor swift the album of the year around 2011ish?

 

She gave Taylor artist of the year at the Billboard awards in 2013

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

And one of only two clients he would make a special exception for on an important night.

 

But if you’re referring to the other I’m assuming you’re saying Zendaya? She wouldn’t be a surprise at a Grammys show.

Posted

 

 

She gave Taylor artist of the year at the Billboard awards in 2013

 

Well it maybe Deja vu this time with a Grammy.

Posted

 

 

But if you’re referring to the other I’m assuming you’re saying Zendaya? She wouldn’t be a surprise at a Grammys show.

 

No. And he won’t even style Zendaya for every day anymore. But if she was nominated for an Oscar he would. And if Celine wanted to make a surprise appearance back he would.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

No. And he won’t even style Zendaya for every day anymore. But if she was nominated for an Oscar he would. And if Celine wanted to make a surprise appearance back he would.

 

Exactly, if it were someone else like Mariah or Megan the S… he would’ve posted his work in real time like usual.

Posted

Who does Law unretire for?

 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/02/03/entertainment/ben-winston-grammy-preview/index.html

 

“The executive producer also teased that the final presenter of the night will be a major moment.

 

“They are an absolute global icon. I think jaws will drop to the floor. People will be on their feet,” he said “The only condition they gave is that it was a surprise.”

 

Well, how telling that the exec producer says the above and people’s minds automatically go to Céline? There are only so many global icons that make jaws drop.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
OMG !! Celine is at the Grammys !!!!

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
I still can’t believe that she’s actually there!!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

This is the Law Roach / GRAMMYS 2024 thread I guess…

 

Beautiful performance by Joni.

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted

Beautiful performance by Joni.

 

She had everyone spellbound. What a moment.

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

She had everyone spellbound. What a moment.

 

When you have Jay-Z standing with teary eyes, that means you stand the test of generations and time.

Posted

Maybe tonight appearance will finally end the Claudette quote that Celine “has lost all control of her muscles”…

However even though she’s a blabber mouth, in her defense the media just ran with a terrible loss of translation and totally took her words wrong.

  • Like 3
Posted

OMG the event is still going???

 

I can't find where to watch it OMG

Posted

Guys it’s official

They just announced it and showed a blurred picture, but it’s totally her!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll always be with you
Posted
They just said “one of the greatest voices of all time” presents soon….but they blurred out the pic and the pic kind of looked like a man but it was a flash so I could be mistaken
Posted (edited)

Guys it’s official

They just announced it and showed a blurred picture, but it’s totally her!

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you think the blurred pic looked like her??

 

Edited by kellyfan161
Posted
It’s her. But the blurred picture is a gimmick they do. The person who is blurred is probably not anyone in particular who’s there, maybe just a random picture model.
Posted

Yes, it looked like her with hair pulled back, the way she did it on the Resorts World promo video (the one with the black dress)

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll always be with you
Posted (edited)

 

Celine ready for the stage.

 

Edited by Nmj
Posted

She looks great but seems to have trouble speaking

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll always be with you
Posted

At least not the way I’m used to hearing her

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll always be with you
Posted

Was amazing to see her and to see people cheering her. Welcome back, Celine!

 

PS: Was just me or Taylor completely ignore Celine on the stage? It look like she just took the Grammy and that was it!

  • Like 2
Posted

She looks great but seems to have trouble speaking �

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I think she was extremely nervous.

 

Taylor swift hardly acknowledged her and made Celine stand there forever to hand off the award.

Posted

I think she was extremely nervous.

 

Taylor swift hardly acknowledged her and made Celine stand there forever to hand off the award.

 

Yes it just seem weird and in a way disrespectful to not even acknowledge Celine.

  • Like 1

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

Posted
Was amazing to see her and to see people cheering her. Welcome back, Celine!

 

PS: Was just me or Taylor completely ignore Celine on the stage? It look like she just took the Grammy and that was it!

 

Taylor is completely full of herself. Such a disgrace

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
I'll always be with you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...