kellyfan161 Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:38 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:38 AM If Celine Dion had freken presented me an award, I would be bowing down… she completely ignored Celine…. I like Taylor but I don’t think she can sing at all… 1 Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:40 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:40 AM She didnt even look at Celine when she took the award. What a selfish person! 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:41 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:41 AM OMG… 🥹It’s so good to see her, and see the love.Also…. RC! I can’t believe how much he looks like my baby brother… 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:41 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:41 AM She didnt even look at Celine when she took the award. What a selfish person! my thoughts exactly. Wtf Quote
scielle Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:44 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:44 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet With Taylor -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet With Oprah -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited February 5, 2024 at 04:51 AM by scielle Quote
incognito Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:45 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:45 AM For 4 years Taylor was all I listened to. I defended her to everyone. I planned to have her music playing when my twins are born. Literally, loved her. But nah. She was rude as hell tonight. She’s won a billion Grammy Awards so she wasn’t just excited. She’s just a rude, narcissist. She can go choke. Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:46 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:46 AM https://x.com/TSwiftNZ/status/1754363287196799138?s=20 Taylor didn't even looked at Celine... Quote
Állex Sodi Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:48 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:48 AM Taylor is completely full of herself. Such a disgrace Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Celine deserved from Taylor the attention and kindness that Miley gave to Mariah. It was disrespectful. Quote
Nmj Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:52 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:52 AM Well seems Taylor made up for it backstage… https://www.instagram.com/p/C28_N04LPwv/?igsh=MWJxZ2RzdzFzNzZmZg== Quote
québecflower Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:52 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:52 AM For 4 years Taylor was all I listened to. I defended her to everyone. I planned to have her music playing when my twins are born. Literally, loved her. But nah. She was rude as hell tonight. She's won a billion Grammy Awards so she wasn't just excited. She's just a rude, narcissist. She can go choke. i always felt she was not so nice. une fausse fine 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:55 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:55 AM OMG… 🥹It’s so good to see her, and see the love.Also…. RC! I can’t believe how much he looks like my baby brother… I had to double take to see that was RC…Now the elephant in the room… was RC there to help Celine walk( as what the media might say) or just to be there for support. Mariah also has an usher too… but that fits Mariah’s diva personality. Quote
idroveallnight Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:56 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:56 AM OMG CELINE AND OPRAH REUNION https://www.instagram.com/reel/C28-PsqM6Bm/?igsh=MWU5dHlkMzJqZ2ZoZA== 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:57 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 04:57 AM (edited) Taylor really did Celine dirty there... I don't know what to say. https://twitter.com/...363314790924571 I remember she did the exact same thing when Celine presented her the Artist of the Year award at the Billboard before.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKQ79maYbA Edited February 5, 2024 at 04:57 AM by marc-02 Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:05 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:05 AM https://x.com/celineriah/status/1754363832816877668?s=20 I'M CRYING SO HARD OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! 2 Quote
scielle Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:22 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:22 AM Here’s Trevor’s intro and her walk-on - Quote
rfkavanagh Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:29 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:29 AM This was such a great surprise. I'd completely forgotten to speculate about Céline appearing so I didn't even twig it when they teased the mystery presenter - I was already just happy that Kylie won! It was an amazing moment and surprise for me when Céline was announced, and amazing to see her looking so good, healthy, and independently mobile. So this along with the documentary is potentially the beginning of her return, whatever form that will ultimately take... Quote
Nmj Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:30 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:30 AM A great photo of Celine… but yes there’s a visible scar on her chest. Was so good to see her. Quote
comingback Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:30 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:30 AM OMG Celine . So happy to see her. Taylor S. was rude . Quote
scielle Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:31 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:31 AM (edited) lol the discourse is Edited February 5, 2024 at 05:34 AM by scielle Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:34 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:34 AM Here's Trevor's intro and her walk-on -https://x.com/deadli...lbG-qOHJebY8elA RC is SO adult here!!! I loved that is him who walked with her... giving her support and love...René would be proud! 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:36 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:36 AM https://x.com/vloves...CELI5_tgOe-P7Mw A great photo of Celine… but yes there's a visible scar on her chest. Was so good to see her. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!! and that dress is amazing... classic Celine 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:36 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:36 AM RC is SO adult here!!! I loved that is him who walked with her... giving her support and love...René would be proud! I knoooow. What was that Rene said? “He’ll be there to take care of you when I’m gone”? 🥹 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:41 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:41 AM I knoooow. What was that Rene said? “He’ll be there to take care of you when I’m gone”? 🥹 Dare I say it… in the few backstage videos we saw no Dave or Dennis… they usually go to those things, could RC be her acting manager? 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:46 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:46 AM I knoooow. What was that Rene said? "He'll be there to take care of you when I'm gone"? yes, he said it when he found out they were having a boy Quote
idroveallnight Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM Yall, I can’t let go of this Taylor snub. That was pure trash of her. Remember when Adele accepted her Grammy from Celine? Even Oprah stopped in her tracks tonight to greet her. Quote
Tricey3115 Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM That scar on her chest omg i wonder what had happened Quote
incognito Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:47 AM A great photo of Celine… but yes there’s a visible scar on her chest. Was so good to see her. It’s in an area where a port would typically be inserted. Quote
incognito Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:51 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 05:51 AM That scar on her chest omg i wonder what had happened If it’s a port scar it’s because that’s where she has had a lot of meds delivered. But I have a large vertical scar in the middle of my chest. Looks like I’ve had heart surgery. But nah… a car door got slammed on me (freak accident) and now I’m scarred for life and have to answer questions on it constantly. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 5, 2024 at 06:05 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 06:05 AM Is it possible that Celine was also trying to avoid much physical interaction?? I know for some ppl with SPS, physical touch can be a trigger. The photos with Taylor backstage she looks a little uncomfortable with Taylor being close, the video with Oprah towards the end Celine seems uncomfortable again with the side hug. Quote
kaye2023 Posted February 5, 2024 at 06:14 AM Posted February 5, 2024 at 06:14 AM This is the Law Roach / GRAMMYS 2024 thread I guess… Beautiful performance by Joni. lol I was looking for one, or at least a running thread in Random, nada! I think she was extremely nervous. This is why she's so adorable. Can't wait to watch clips. Can't listen to any audio rn. She looks good Hope this tides her over wrt missing being in her work zone. To be on LR topic , did you all like the outfit? She had her coat closed in a lot of stills; some even with her hand holding the lapel close to her chest... if she's self-conscious about the scar, it would have been more comfy if the gown chosen hadn't a sweetheart neckline. (Battle scars, Céline, never be embarrassed about it. Go, fighter! ) but she looks lovely anyway and I hope she enjoyed this rare outing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.