Jump to content

Celine's stylist: Law Roach


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I think the coat might have been because the venue is cold and cold is known to set of spasms in some SPS patients.

 

Here’s the teleprompter view, from Law: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C288_wJLFWQ/?igsh=MW40Mmdqcmw2bjE4aA==

 

And here’s Celine with Taylor & RC - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C29CYImgJDF/?igsh=MWV1ZXJnYXhtcHZmdQ==

Edited by scielle
Posted

Is it possible that Celine was also trying to avoid much physical interaction?? I know for some ppl with SPS, physical touch can be a trigger.

The photos with Taylor backstage she looks a little uncomfortable with Taylor being close, the video with Oprah towards the end Celine seems uncomfortable again with the side hug.

 

Absolutely not. The side hug was so they don’t mess up their makeup. This was a total snub whether Taylor meant it or not. It happened on live TV and social media is going wild defending Celine. It was clear the producers set this up where Celine was acknowledging the legends who gave her award in hopes that Tay would do the same, but she was actually sitting down talking while everyone else was on their feet listening to Celine. First on stage appearance in 4 years and you leave the Queen looking left and right to hand you your damn award? This girl and her capitalistic streak need to have several seats.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Absolutely not. The side hug was so they don’t mess up their makeup. This was a total snub whether Taylor meant it or not. It happened on live TV and social media is going wild defending Celine. It was clear the producers set this up where Celine was acknowledging the legends who gave her award in hopes that Tay would do the same, but she was actually sitting down talking while everyone else was on their feet listening to Celine. First on stage appearance in 4 years and you leave the Queen looking left and right to hand you your damn award? This girl and her capitalistic streak need to have several seats.

 

That was easily a snub by Taylor but I’m asking just in general.. Celine did seem a little more reserved UNDERSTANDABLY so of course.

Posted

If it's a port scar it's because that's where she has had a lot of meds delivered.

 

But I have a large vertical scar in the middle of my chest. Looks like I've had heart surgery. But nah… a car door got slammed on me (freak accident) and now I'm scarred for life and have to answer questions on it constantly.

 

/Tangent

 

Look into silicone scar tape, if you haven't yet. Can work on new and old scars, though, results may vary.

Posted

This will be all the news tomorrow and I’m here for it:

 

  • Like 1
Posted
Funny the Taylor camp is now announcing her new album. Very convenient timing since the Celine snub would have dominated.
Posted

Funny the Taylor camp is now announcing her new album. Very convenient timing since the Celine snub would have dominated.

 

Taylor announced herself earlier in the night while accepting her first Grammy of the night. (Before the one presented by Celine).

Posted

Saw the clip. TSwift's faux pas LMAO

 

You could almost see the audience, producers, home viewers go:

 

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

  • Like 2
Posted
What a coincidence!! We were watching RPDR and next time Roach Law is a guest judge! And I said to my hubby... I follow him on Insta cos he worked with Céline...and here he is again!! :wub2:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
I think the coat might have been because the venue is cold and cold is known to set of spasms in some SPS patients.

 

Heres the teleprompter view, from Law: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C288_wJLFWQ/?igsh=MW40Mmdqcmw2bjE4aA==

 

And heres Celine with Taylor & RC - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C29CYImgJDF/?igsh=MWV1ZXJnYXhtcHZmdQ==

No, the look is just like that, with the coat included. It's from Valentino's latest collection

Btw, so happy to see her again!!! 0483ca7de4fcf7ec082c07aaee50abfa.jpg

 

Enviado desde mi SM-A725M mediante Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 6
Posted

This dress/coat is GORGEOUS

 

Enviado de meu motorola one usando o Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Yesterday when I watched this live I was so embarrassed and sad for Celine :cry: Nobody treats our beautiful Celine like that! Celine didn't deserve that. And Taylor Swift did not deserve that award.
  • Like 2
Posted

Such a surprise!

 

Outfit was channeling Margot Tenenbaum (Gwyneth Paltrow) from The Royal Tenenbaums. Loved it.

Posted

I think the coat might have been because the venue is cold and cold is known to set of spasms in some SPS patients.

 

Here's the teleprompter view, from Law: https://www.instagra...mdqcmw2bjE4aA==

 

And here's Celine with Taylor & RC - https://www.instagra...XJnYXhtcHZmdQ==

 

The coat was, because it's a look of Valentino Couture! biggrin2.gif giggle.gif

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2024-couture/valentino/slideshow/collection#43

Posted

Such a surprise!

 

Outfit was channeling Margot Tenenbaum (Gwyneth Paltrow) from The Royal Tenenbaums. Loved it.

 

I wouldn't say that giggle.gif Tenenbaum's coat was fur (if I remember correctly) ...

Posted (edited)

Laws recent post with Celine including a video of the pose they did together..

 

Law goes on to say… “ this brings me so much joy! Not just to dress my QUEEN again, but the fact that she’s HEALTHY and HAPPY! The universe always protects and provides.”

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2-KP8crqSb/?igsh=MWc5MXRncW8zbGFpMQ==

 

( I love that he capitalizes HEALTHY and HAPPY… he’s one person that we’ve heard from that’s spoken about her health and has been around her first hand)

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

I wouldn't say that giggle.gif Tenenbaum's coat was fur (if I remember correctly) ...

 

Haha true, but very similar colour! Let’s just say, it’s the more ethical version of that, haha. I also cite her character because they both have that similar blunt Bob look too

Edited by ewh12
  • Like 1
Posted

From Tiffany on LinkedIn:

"Industry icon Celine Dion wears a Tiffany High Jewelry necklace in platinum with diamonds of over 87 total carats at the 2024 Grammy Awards. The artist completes her look with a Tiffany Soleste® diamond ring of over 10 carats, a Tiffany High Jewelry diamond ring of over 6 carats and a Tiffany Edge Multi-row Bypass bracelet in platinum and 18k yellow gold with diamonds."

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tiffany-and-co_grammys-tiffanyandco-activity-7160323391994949632-02Ie?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I love when these two collaborate.

 

Love Law for 'unretiring' just for her, giving us another glamorous and memorable look, supporting her throughout and telling us she is HAPPY and HEALTHY, which just means so much from someone who actually knows.

 

And Céline, for being the bad@ss warrior she is and not letting the illness define her. The illness may be a part of her now. But some battle scars are not going to prevent her from dressing however the h*ll she wants. I am so proud of her. And will be prouder still after watching the documentary, I am sure.

Edited by Dancing_Queen
  • Like 4
Posted

Yup, saw that later. And it's very recent, too! Celine on the latest trends, per usual!

 

Once a "fashionista" always a "fashionista"! wub.png

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

@LUXURYLAW and @Zendaya pay homage to @celinedion’s 1999 look in “Then You Look At Me” in new photos

 

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This is nice -

 

Thanks. 🙂

 

This, in addition to so many other things, makes loving Céline, not only as one of the greatest artist of all time, but as well as a great human being, with a personal ethics to admire.

Posted

Respect!

 

“You’re an artist too and you deserve to be paid as I am”. - Céline Dion

 

Many celebrities or influencers goes to artists like him and don’t pay for services. Like Michael Cinco with his latest rant.

 

“Dubai-based Filipino fashion designer Michael Cinco clarified and continued his rant toward Filipino celebrities and influencers who ask fellow local designers for free outfits.”

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...