Jump to content

Celine's stylist: Law Roach


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Do they usually keep posting this many times?

 

Kev x

And at the exact hours that the Met is taking place...

 

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Do they usually keep posting this many times?

 

Kev x

 

No it seems they had a Mountain Dew today.

  • Like 4
Posted

Do they usually keep posting this many times?

 

Kev x

 

I think never they have been this active...

Posted
I don’t think she’ll be at the MET tonight, but never say never! I do agree though that laws post the other day came across as a mix of necessary promo, and Celine letting him know she wouldn’t be able to come. I will say however, Law needed to be there with Zendaya first thing as she is a co-chair this year. She kind of has to be there immediately.
  • Like 1
Posted
Ya unfortunately I don’t think she’s there….kinda surprised
Posted

Everything pointed that she would be… let’s wait.

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
Everything pointed that she would be lets wait.

 

Kev x

 

Good to see some positivity!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Good to see some positivity!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Isn’t it basically over now?

Posted
People still leaving their hotels… how long is the bloody red carpet on for?
  • Like 1
Posted
Wait ?! Maybe she’s performing ?!?!?!
Posted

Wait ?! Maybe she’s performing ?!?!?!

 

I love your optimism….

Posted
I still haven’t seen Rhianna yet… and there are still folks arriving
Posted
Demi Lovato was waiting in the line like more than half an hour... and just entering now... if Celine will be the last, it will take ages to happen...
Posted

I still haven’t seen Rhianna yet… and there are still folks arriving

 

She has already arrived I think, I saw her outfit on Twitter.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

 

 

She has already arrived I think, I saw her outfit on Twitter.

 

Screen shot? Link?

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

She has already arrived I think, I saw her outfit on Twitter.

 

Screen shot? Link?

 

There’s a single picture, and it’s allegedly AI/photoshopped.

The latest news I’ve seen on Rhianna is that she dyed her hair pink for the Met Gala, and the photo circulating does not show that.

 

Posted (edited)

Highly recommend watching the Vogue livestream on YouTube. Seems as if they're they have the current, right now, red carpet coverage.

 

(Never mind! They just ended their coverage. wtf.gif )

Edited by remykyes

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
it's over? they're finishing the livestream
Posted
Red carpet is over . She’s a no show
Posted
😞
Posted

Why did there seem to be so many signs that she would be?

 

Kev x

Posted (edited)
Associated Press and The Independent are still going. I don't think the Red Carpet is over by a long shot. I haven't seen Rhianna yet. Edited by remykyes

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

She would have been there by now.

 

She may be near the end. Because of her current situation, she’d be one of the last. All arrivals are meticulously scheduled.

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

She would have been there by now.

 

Not necessarily. She might be the final guest to walk, that way they can scroll all the new Vegas residency dates along the bottom of the screen with a QR code to buy tickets! She wouldn’t be able to do that if other people were walking behind her. Lol

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Not necessarily. She might be the final guest to walk, that way they can scroll all the new Vegas residency dates along the bottom of the screen with a QR code to buy tickets! She wouldn’t be able to do that if other people were walking behind her. Lol

 

lol!!

Posted

Lots of celebrities are still arriving.

There's still hope, I still believe she'll be the very last one.

 

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

 

 

Posted
and i haven't seen Beyonce, Tay tay or Riri too...... why vogue red carpet coverage ended so early as so many still arriving....

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...