DionFanAlways Posted June 1, 2016 at 10:10 PM Posted June 1, 2016 at 10:10 PM I still can't get enough of this! Bravo! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 1, 2016 at 10:55 PM Posted June 1, 2016 at 10:55 PM Sorry for doing a double post but I know youtube has been taking down all the HD versions of the performance but I found this one just now on facebookhttps://www.facebook...111787318944627 :wub: Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 3, 2016 at 01:07 AM Posted June 3, 2016 at 01:07 AM I now have both the performance and speech in HD. The file total is 2.98GB http://i.imgur.com/B2ItCxo.jpghttps://mega.nz/#!II...ehKVeOGLqr5ZsX4 https://mega.nz/#!1V...cx_tt_76zzjCvwo https://mega.nz/#!MQ...R0eEDuVemkjoXuk Password: DETOX Thank you so much!! 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CELINE MARIE Posted June 3, 2016 at 09:20 AM Posted June 3, 2016 at 09:20 AM http://imgup.pl/di/OY63/533661474.jpg 7 Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted June 3, 2016 at 02:40 PM Popular Post Posted June 3, 2016 at 02:40 PM (edited) OMG PEOPLE!!!!! Céline's vevo uploaded her performance to her YouTube channel!!!!! I just saw it and about screamed. Team Céline listens to us, props to Aldo!!! EDIT: Now it says video unavailable when I go to click it. What the heck?! Edited June 3, 2016 at 02:40 PM by CelineDionFreak 21 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:05 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:05 PM OMG PEOPLE!!!!! Céline's vevo uploaded her performance to her YouTube channel!!!!! I just saw it and about screamed. Team Céline listens to us, props to Aldo!!! EDIT: Now it says video unavailable when I go to click it. What the heck?! https://youtu.be/HvI9JFd6SG4 Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, TC you're half way there, come on now you can do it! 2 Quote
stevo Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:09 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:09 PM (edited) E P I C. I'm impressed by the new TC (ps it works for me) Edited June 3, 2016 at 03:09 PM by stevo 7 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:27 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:27 PM E P I C. I'm impressed by the new TC (ps it works for me) It really is working for you? I'm not getting a "blocked in your country" message but rather a "this video is not available" message. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:31 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:31 PM Wow!! That's a good job team celine ! Btw it works for me! Im impressed! I didn't expect it at this point:O Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:31 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:31 PM E P I C. I'm impressed by the new TC (ps it works for me)How did it work for you?! I clicked it and it says "video unavailable" not like not in my country but unavailable in general. Grrrr... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:36 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:36 PM Whooohoooo its on vevo!!! A week to late, but DAMN they are booking progress!!! 7 Quote
chy2j Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:54 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 03:54 PM THANKS ALDO...finally our dream come true 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:17 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:17 PM It's amazing that they have put this up.... But why put it up after the hype? Media outlets were looking for the performance.... There were over 1500 articles about the performance on Google.... This could have been huge! Oh well... It's there now ... Kev x 5 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:19 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:19 PM Marvelous!! They're finally listening to the fans apparently 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine4evauk Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:32 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:32 PM It's amazing that they have put this up.... But why put it up after the hype? Media outlets were looking for the performance.... There were over 1500 articles about the performance on Google.... This could have been huge! Oh well... It's there now ... Kev x Hopefully it'll give them the knowledge that her fans want them to post stuff like this. So that next time we won't have to ask,beg and plead, they will just do it. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:36 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:36 PM Whooohoooo its on vevo!!! A week to late, but DAMN they are booking progress!!! It's amazing that they have put this up.... But why put it up after the hype? Media outlets were looking for the performance.... There were over 1500 articles about the performance on Google.... This could have been huge! Oh well... It's there now ... Kev x Don't they know in the Social Media age they have to act fast! 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
mike_z Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:36 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:36 PM A bit late but it's amazing news!! Too bad non-fans must have searched for it for a couple of days and they've probably now forgotten about the performance. But still, as one of her best performances ever it's great to be able to watch it again! 3 Quote
Brandon Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:45 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:45 PM Hopefully it'll give them the knowledge that her fans want them to post stuff like this. So that next time we won't have to ask,beg and plead, they will just do it.I will believe that next time I see it. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:46 PM A bit late but it's amazing news!! Too bad non-fans must have searched for it for a couple of days and they've probably now forgotten about the performance. But still, as one of her best performances ever it's great to be able to watch it again!It's up to us now to paste the link all over social media. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
mike_z Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:53 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:53 PM Now that we have this definitive version I promise I'll never listen again to the "studio" version. 7 Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:58 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 05:58 PM (edited) Now that we have this definitive version I promise I'll never listen again to the "studio" version. The more I watch it, the more I cry 'about the studio version :cry: ..... this is soooooo good, sooo on point! Now all we need is an HQ Audio file without the intro video mixed at the beginning Edited June 3, 2016 at 06:01 PM by Loup_garou 3 Quote
mike_z Posted June 3, 2016 at 06:18 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 06:18 PM What bothers me is that this is actually another studio version. I mean, It's of course pre-recorded so they could have actually released this with the Beethoven strings a week earlier! 2 Quote
québecflower Posted June 3, 2016 at 06:42 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 06:42 PM i think she recorded it in the nineties, knowing her voice would not be as good now. Good thinking Celine. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
tomdalbou Posted June 3, 2016 at 07:33 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 07:33 PM i think she recorded it in the nineties, knowing her voice would not be as good now. Good thinking Celine. Clesrly not her nineties voice... Maybe it was recorded in 2009 or smtng like that... 1 Quote
québecflower Posted June 3, 2016 at 07:39 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 07:39 PM Clesrly not her nineties voice... Maybe it was recorded in 2009 or smtng like that...it was a joke...and i think it was recorded not so long before, The emotion she has now is there. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
incognito Posted June 3, 2016 at 08:33 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 08:33 PM i think she recorded it in the nineties, knowing her voice would not be as good now. Good thinking Celine. Love the sarcasm. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 3, 2016 at 08:55 PM Posted June 3, 2016 at 08:55 PM better late then Never, but so glad that is up, Now if only we can get then to give us a DVD of the Mini-tour , then we talkin 4 Quote
scielle Posted June 4, 2016 at 12:40 AM Author Posted June 4, 2016 at 12:40 AM Well they missed the moment last week and released it on a Fri afternoon when the press already has one foot out the door, but hey, baby steps! And a fab surprise nonetheless! Truthfully, didn't think they'd make it happen. So bravo. Now, how about an official Vevo of the AMA performance? Quote
Brandon Posted June 4, 2016 at 01:12 AM Posted June 4, 2016 at 01:12 AM 32,000 views in half a day Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 4, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted June 4, 2016 at 01:48 AM Now that we have this definitive version I promise I'll never listen again to the "studio" version. Kinda true, when i listen to the "studio version" i'm like " damn! the "live" one is so much better, there's no way to compare, they should release it as a live single". i know that might never happen. I think the decision of releasing the studio version (that it seams people are not sure if its from 2009) was not the right one, maybe if they have waited and released after the billboard as live ... yeah i think im just triping bout things that already happened lol 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.