DionFanAlways Posted July 3, 2016 at 12:31 PM Posted July 3, 2016 at 12:31 PM I watch this all the time! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chy2j Posted July 3, 2016 at 04:34 PM Posted July 3, 2016 at 04:34 PM After 1 month - 928,715 views Quote
LukeD Posted July 4, 2016 at 07:13 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 07:13 PM (edited) According to Wikipedia, the song became a Top 40 hit in France (#23), South Africa (#38), reached Top 20 in Switzerland (#17) and #1 in Quebec. It didn't have an impact in any major market, but reaching #1 in Quebec is very satisfying for such a rushed recording/release. Edited July 4, 2016 at 07:15 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:08 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:08 AM Maybe it is time for the CSV2 with the live version of the song as bonus 1. Ain't Gonna Look the Other Way2. Surprise Surprise3. Love You Blind4. Reveal5. Super Love6. Your Light7. Unison (remix)8.Tous les blues sont écrits pour toi9 Purple Rain (live)10.Show must go on (live) Quote #FREEJAVITO
zuv Posted July 15, 2016 at 05:17 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 05:17 PM do we have a high quality mp3 version of the "live" performance? 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2016 at 01:37 AM Author Posted July 25, 2016 at 01:37 AM More Lindsey talking about Celine (@ ~2:10)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0JeIHt-cEs&t=2m10s 1 Quote
freduzz92 Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:20 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:20 PM Sorry for the late reply. From my understanding Celine's part was cut from the UK's broadcast of the award show. Unless I understood wrong. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 22, 2016 at 05:20 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 05:20 PM Sorry for the late reply. From my understanding Celine's part was cut from the UK's broadcast of the award show. Unless I understood wrong. Yes that's right... Damn annoying considering the media said it was the highlight of the show... 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:04 PM Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:04 PM Hey guys this now has 1,679,439 Views' on her VEVO website :clap: :clap: :-D 2 Quote
LukeD Posted August 23, 2016 at 08:25 AM Posted August 23, 2016 at 08:25 AM (edited) 1.6m views is all nice and good, but I still believe she would have reached this number in just about a week had the video been uploaded right after the performance. Edited August 23, 2016 at 08:25 AM by LukeD 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 23, 2016 at 01:58 PM Posted August 23, 2016 at 01:58 PM 1.6m views is all nice and good, but I still believe she would have reached this number in just about a week had the video been uploaded right after the performance. Yeah the upload was a disaster.... There was real interest in the performance and it was nowhere to be found! Kev x 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 5, 2016 at 02:06 PM Posted September 5, 2016 at 02:06 PM This Video now has 1,836,091 views , lets see if we can hit the 2 million mark Quote
scielle Posted September 14, 2016 at 01:08 PM Author Posted September 14, 2016 at 01:08 PM More from Lindsey -http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lindsey-stirling-talks-performing-with-celine-dion-and-collaborating-with-zedd-on-her-new-album__16326/ "The performance with Celine at this year's Billboard Music Awards seemed like a big breakthrough moment for you; has a lot changed since then? "Absolutely, and it came about very, very quickly. It was such an incredible moment that I’ll never, never forget. I very briefly got to chat with her and I have to say, she’s so kind. It was a special moment because she was singing The Show Must Go On for her husband that had recently passed away and her brother. At the same time I had just lost my best friend, so I had a moment to speak to her and tell her that, and we had this nice moment where we connected on something we could both empathise with."I was also blown away by how classy she was. At the same time though, she’s kind of quirky and cool, she kept pulling these funny faces and poses during rehearsals… it was cool!" " 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 20, 2016 at 07:19 PM Posted September 20, 2016 at 07:19 PM for anybody that is interested that the TSMGO has now reach over 2 Million Views, way to go celine team, 5 Quote
coeywong88 Posted February 7, 2017 at 06:32 AM Posted February 7, 2017 at 06:32 AM yes it's so amazing, she awesome! relocation expert Quote
nuts2you Posted March 30, 2017 at 09:55 PM Posted March 30, 2017 at 09:55 PM Cant believe this already has over 3 mill Views, 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted April 16, 2017 at 11:59 PM Posted April 16, 2017 at 11:59 PM Did anybody watch the new clip for the 2017 billboard music awards. Well I just did saw Celine twice in the clip Quote
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:08 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:08 AM Did anybody watch the new clip for the 2017 billboard music awards. Well I just did saw Celine twice in the clip I haven't seen it. Was it new footage or old? Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:23 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:23 AM Last year footage Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:25 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:25 AM What was it advertising? This years show? Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:30 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:30 AM Yes for 2017 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:33 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:33 AM Strange... I wonder if she is going this year then? Kev x Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:41 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:41 AM You just have to watch the clip oh by the way her picture is still the background cover on their Facebook page(Billboard music awards) Quote
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:05 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:05 PM Difficult for us that don't live in America to watch the clip I wonder if they are hinting that Céline will appear to the BBMA this year as well or if they are just drawing attention to the awards by using old clips Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:11 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:11 PM Probably drawing attention Quote
smw Posted May 24, 2018 at 12:37 AM Posted May 24, 2018 at 12:37 AM Is there a FULL video that includes the entirety of Seal’s introduction then the video montage then the performance then her accepting the award from RC? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 24, 2018 at 05:49 AM Posted May 24, 2018 at 05:49 AM Is there a FULL video that includes the entirety of Seal's introduction then the video montage then the performance then her accepting the award from RC? 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
smw Posted May 24, 2018 at 05:51 AM Posted May 24, 2018 at 05:51 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5lXdxjx3V8 Thank you! But am I remembering it wrong? Didn't Seal give a speech prior to the video intro?? That's the part I keep not finding. Quote
mirage Posted May 24, 2018 at 07:40 AM Posted May 24, 2018 at 07:40 AM I think that's it.He spoke the intro when the videa played. Anyone knows why her Vevoaccount removed this performance?! Thank you! But am I remembering it wrong? Didn't Seal give a speech prior to the video intro?? That's the part I keep not finding. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 24, 2018 at 03:05 PM Posted May 24, 2018 at 03:05 PM My God, every time I watch her acceptance speech, I lose it. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.