SuperLove4Celine Posted June 4, 2016 at 03:34 AM Posted June 4, 2016 at 03:34 AM FINALLY! This is one of those times I'm over-the-moon happy TeamCeline proved me wrong! Granted, they uploaded the performance late, but at least it's finally up! It's about dang time they started to "get with the program"! 6 Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 4, 2016 at 06:32 AM Posted June 4, 2016 at 06:32 AM 70K views already! 1 Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
DionFanAlways Posted June 4, 2016 at 02:06 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 02:06 PM i think she recorded it in the nineties, knowing her voice would not be as good now. Good thinking Celine. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 4, 2016 at 04:41 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 04:41 PM 70K views already! It's nearing 100K now. Quote
tomdalbou Posted June 4, 2016 at 05:17 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 05:17 PM it was a joke...and i think it was recorded not so long before, The emotion she has now is there. Oh, i'm embarrassed now. 1 Quote
Hilda Posted June 4, 2016 at 07:51 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 07:51 PM Kinda true, when i listen to the "studio version" i'm like " damn! the "live" one is so much better, there's no way to compare, they should release it as a live single". i know that might never happen. I think the decision of releasing the studio version (that it seams people are not sure if its from 2009) was not the right one, maybe if they have waited and released after the billboard as live ... yeah i think im just triping bout things that already happened lol yes they totally should have waited for the apparently amazing (half) live version! its SOOOO much better than the horrendous nasal auto tuned studio version. I still cant get over the blatant and clumsy autotune on it. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 4, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 07:54 PM yes they totally should have waited for the apparently amazing (half) live version! its SOOOO much better than the horrendous nasal auto tuned studio version. I still cant get over the blatant and clumsy autotune on it. Now it's so strange to listen to the "studio" one.Well maybe people who bought the single coz of the billboard can say " Damn she sings way better live!!" lol 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Hilda Posted June 4, 2016 at 09:15 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 09:15 PM Now it's so strange to listen to the "studio" one.Well maybe people who bought the single coz of the billboard can say " Damn she sings way better live!!" lol actually ive just watched it (for the millionth time coz i cant stop) and now its on vevo in hi def i think its actually all lipped. shame coz she can sing it fine live 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 4, 2016 at 09:40 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 09:40 PM actually ive just watched it (for the millionth time coz i cant stop) and now its on vevo in hi def i think its actually all lipped. shame coz she can sing it fine live are u kidding? she is the best live singer 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM (edited) actually ive just watched it (for the millionth time coz i cant stop) and now its on vevo in hi def i think its actually all lipped. shame coz she can sing it fine live I think she pre recorded as well, but in my opinion she did it coz she felt that it was gonna be an emotional performance like she said " to try to perform that song without collapsing was big enough" and she did not want to break or cry during the song, we saw just after with RC and the interviews she had tears in her eyes almost in them all and I don't think its just coz of RC, so she knew it was gonna be an emotional night and like she said she wanted to be strong and do not cry. I think that's why a pre recorded track, to be secure, knowing that its all fine with the song. * I personally do not care, it was perfect! live or not and it should be a single, just my opinion Edited June 4, 2016 at 10:07 PM by TiagoFragoso05 6 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
gafsa Posted June 4, 2016 at 10:30 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 10:30 PM Go back and forth about lipsycn 1 Quote
LukeD Posted June 4, 2016 at 11:25 PM Posted June 4, 2016 at 11:25 PM All I'm hoping for is that the performance is shared on social media so that it keeps getting the views it deserves! The momentum is lost but better late than never. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted June 5, 2016 at 04:34 AM Posted June 5, 2016 at 04:34 AM Now it's so strange to listen to the "studio" one.Well maybe people who bought the single coz of the billboard can say " Damn she sings way better live!!" lol which is true anyway... 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post crislyne Posted June 5, 2016 at 06:43 PM Popular Post Posted June 5, 2016 at 06:43 PM (edited) Hi everyone! Still new on this forum, but wanted to share my experience of the Billboards I was lucky enough to get a package that included the rehearsals and I can tell you she did NOT lip at the the rehearsals There was only about 50 of us in around sec 6 and for some crazy reason, by the time Celine's rehearsal came on, it was just me and my 'minder' (I know! WHA!?!?!? How could people leave before Celine!?!?!?! I called her my 'minder' or 'babysitter' because although she was quite nice, she was someone from Dick Clark productions making sure we didn't do any recordings, whatsoever. Trust me, I tried!). There were very few people left in the arena and Celine's voice was so powerful, we could hear her actual voice without amplification from where we sat! We already knew it was going to be a special performance because at her rehearsal, we were in tears! The minder had never seen Celine live and she thought she was amazing Also, RC was NOT at the rehearsal, so that was truly a surprise for Celine! I watched the broadcast after I saw it live and I can tell you, it was far more powerful and emotional live! After the performance, everyone around me was in tears! Then when RC came out, the house just lost it! It was an incredible, honest and loving feeling in the air from Celine and the crowd! Ciara's speech about hugging her was NOT on the teleprompters - it was from her heart I think everyone can't help but just love Celine I am truly grateful and blessed that I got to be a part of that experience During this trip, I met some amazing and wonderful fans from around the world and it's prompted me to try to post and share with other fans who share my great love for Celine and her talent Hmmm...I'm so new to this forum, I thought I could just upload my pic from the Billboards of Celine, but I guess I can't? I'll post it on social media somewhere and refer to it: https://twitter.com/crislyne/status/739528871217762304 https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSJjGONIy8/?taken-by=crislyne&hl=en Edited June 5, 2016 at 06:57 PM by crislyne 29 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 5, 2016 at 11:42 PM Posted June 5, 2016 at 11:42 PM Thank you for your post, Im now following you on Twitter and IG, Hope that you follow me back Quote
celinesounds Posted June 9, 2016 at 10:44 PM Posted June 9, 2016 at 10:44 PM after 7 days - 273,099 they upload the video 2 weeks later better than never Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted June 13, 2016 at 02:59 PM Posted June 13, 2016 at 02:59 PM I cant get enough of this , thank goodness I DVR it, so now I can still watch it when ever I feel like it, 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 13, 2016 at 11:02 PM Posted June 13, 2016 at 11:02 PM I cant get enough of this , thank goodness I DVR it, so now I can still watch it when ever I feel like it, I wished I had Quote
SlovakClark Posted June 17, 2016 at 04:24 AM Posted June 17, 2016 at 04:24 AM I just hate how their team doesnt recognize her performance companions. No mention of Lindsey Stirling in the name of the performance, he same with Ne-Yo for Incredible, its not only very disrespectful and I wonder how bad Lindsey must feel about it, but it also decreases chances for more views by Thousands or even millions 1 Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
chy2j Posted June 17, 2016 at 08:50 AM Posted June 17, 2016 at 08:50 AM After 15 days - 520,676 views 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 17, 2016 at 01:19 PM Posted June 17, 2016 at 01:19 PM (edited) I just hate how their team doesnt recognize her performance companions. No mention of Lindsey Stirling in the name of the performance, he same with Ne-Yo for Incredible, its not only very disrespectful and I wonder how bad Lindsey must feel about it, but it also decreases chances for more views by Thousands or even millionswhy? The first thing she did after she received the icon award was to thank Lindsey Stirling Edited June 17, 2016 at 01:19 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 17, 2016 at 01:42 PM Posted June 17, 2016 at 01:42 PM why? The first thing she did after she received the icon award was to thank Lindsey Stirling Yes but there is a difference between celine herself on stage, being gracious as always, and how her team responds to things. The other poster is correct. Lindsey is a YouTube sensation and her name on the video would probably make a difference. 1 Quote
mirage Posted June 17, 2016 at 06:09 PM Posted June 17, 2016 at 06:09 PM I downloaded this, it looks amazing thank you.But somehow the audio is a bit off, it doesnt sync with the images. I thought celine did a bad job lipsync the song, but then I watched closely and the same for Seal Its not on the vevo clip, and others I now have both the performance and speech in HD. The file total is 2.98GB http://i.imgur.com/B2ItCxo.jpghttps://mega.nz/#!II...ehKVeOGLqr5ZsX4 https://mega.nz/#!1V...cx_tt_76zzjCvwo https://mega.nz/#!MQ...R0eEDuVemkjoXuk Password: DETOX 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted June 18, 2016 at 01:18 AM Posted June 18, 2016 at 01:18 AM I downloaded this, it looks amazing thank you.But somehow the audio is a bit off, it doesnt sync with the images. I thought celine did a bad job lipsync the song, but then I watched closely and the same for Seal Its not on the vevo clip, and others it's actually not my rip and I haven't downloaded this version yet. But I'm sorry to hear about audio/video sync issues. Not sure if there is any way to fix that I'm not very tech savvy unfortunately Quote
SlovakClark Posted June 18, 2016 at 10:50 AM Posted June 18, 2016 at 10:50 AM why? The first thing she did after she received the icon award was to thank Lindsey StirlingThat is so not the point Im making here, of course Celine paid respect , she always does, but her team shoudve mentioned her collaborators, its called "featuring", simple as that. NeYo's and Lindsay's casual fans have NO chance to find these performances and if they do, they must be really upset. At the end of the day, its just bad for Celine's promotion Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
scielle Posted July 2, 2016 at 08:06 PM Author Posted July 2, 2016 at 08:06 PM Lindsey talking about the performance at ~0:50 5 Quote
LukeD Posted July 3, 2016 at 10:28 AM Posted July 3, 2016 at 10:28 AM Lindsey talking about the performance at ~0:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmBzCQ05Skg&t=0m51sI believe Celine has gathered more praisings and acclaim the past 5 years or so than she did during her prime! Beautiful words are coming from everywhere! 3 Quote
takeachance Posted July 3, 2016 at 11:03 AM Posted July 3, 2016 at 11:03 AM Still so in love with this performance ! It was so amazing !!! she looked like such a legend ! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.