takeachance Posted May 25, 2016 at 08:49 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 08:49 PM Besides Rihanna also Troye Sivan, DNCE, Nick Jonas, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Demi Levato and Justin Bieber have their BBMA appearances on YouTube/Vevo now. Where's Céline's?! Who can we contact to ask them to put it on ? Id hope though that theyd put the whole thing on- like her accepting the award etc! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Angel2006 Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:09 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:09 PM RC has been raised with a high standard for love. He knows from watching his parent what love truly is and they have set a great example for him. Rene is the only man Celine has ever been romantic with. I bet whoever RC chooses to be his girl, she will probably be the real deal. I don't think the Dion/Angelil's mess around when it comes to love and matters of the heart. RC is a very headstrong, mature, hansom young man. I think he is going to make a very wise and careful choice when he chooses someone to date. He has already demonstrated this in the way he chooses his friends. Celine has said before that RC is very careful and guarded when choosing his friends. He makes sure they are the real deal before they can even come to visit his home. I'm sure he will have the same mature mindset when picking his future girlfriend. I personally think RC will probably end up with someone similar to his own mother. That might sound strange to some. I don't mean it in a creepy way. He wouldn't want to date his mom or anything. I see him ending up with a well put together girl. Someone who is smart, classy and has a really good head on her shoulders. A younger version of Kate Middleton or Amal Clooney. Someone who carries themselves in a similar way anyways. I don't know. I could be way off, but that's just what I see. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:13 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:13 PM I think your right about that, but she BETTER not be MOMS fan as well either Quote
mirage Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:16 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:16 PM Yes where is it?!?! Besides Rihanna also Troye Sivan, DNCE, Nick Jonas, eShawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Demi Levato and Justin Bieber have their BBMA appearances on YouTube/Vevo now. Where's Céline's?! 1 Quote
Brandon Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:25 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:25 PM RC has been raised with a high standard for love. He knows from watching his parent what love truly is and they have set a great example for him. Rene is the only man Celine has ever been romantic with. I bet whoever RC chooses to be his girl, she will probably be the real deal. I don't think the Dion/Angelil's mess around when it comes to love and matters of the heart. RC is a very headstrong, mature, hansom young man. I think he is going to make a very wise and careful choice when he chooses someone to date. He has already demonstrated this in the way he chooses his friends. Celine has said before that RC is very careful and guarded when choosing his friends. He makes sure they are the real deal before they can even come to visit his home. I'm sure he will have the same mature mindset when picking his future girlfriend. I personally think RC will probably end up with someone similar to his own mother. That might sound strange to some. I don't mean it in a creepy way. He wouldn't want to date his mom or anything. I see him ending up with a well put together girl. Someone who is smart, classy and has a really good head on her shoulders. A younger version of Kate Middleton or Amal Clooney. Someone who carries themselves in a similar way anyways. I don't know. I could be way off, but that's just what I see.He's only 15. Just relax with all of this. And Kate Middleton? Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Loup_garou Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:42 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:42 PM Besides Rihanna also Troye Sivan, DNCE, Nick Jonas, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Demi Levato and Justin Bieber have their BBMA appearances on YouTube/Vevo now. Where's Céline's?! Pretty sure after the success of that performance they don't want people comparing it to whatever they decided to release as a single version Quote
Brandon Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:43 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 09:43 PM To see general public reviews of Celine's performance. Click these links: https://youtu.be/-E2wPYkHh_w https://youtu.be/hPVYSA6-qeE 6 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Angel2006 Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:08 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:08 PM He's only 15. Just relax with all of this. And Kate Middleton? I meant a much younger version of Kate Middleton of course. I didn't literally mean the real 30 something Kate. I was just referring to her character as a person. Not her personally. Anyways. I only brought it up because people were talking about RC's possible future love interests, so I was just saying my opinion on what qualities I think he would be drawn to. It's just my opinion anyways. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:15 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:15 PM OMFG!!! That lady in the 3rd video above had me on the floor, talking about Celine, so bloody funny yet so cute!!! 5 Quote
zuv Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:38 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 10:38 PM Apologies if this has already been posted... but it's 65 pages deep in there so can't find anything anymore! It's been a while since she's had a good cry! Let it go, Celine. You've been such a trooper. That was hard core!!!! 2 Quote
lyn Posted May 25, 2016 at 11:03 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 11:03 PM Celine has said before that RC is very careful and guarded when choosing his friends. He makes sure they are the real deal before they can even come to visit his home. I really agree about that.. I was insta/twitter-stalking his friends a bit (but of course ) and was just quite surprised how they're reacting to their friend being in the limelight. I don't know what I was expecting, but some fame-whoring or something maybe Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
DestinMg5 Posted May 25, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted May 25, 2016 at 11:14 PM Omg yes the third lady was So Funny!!!! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 26, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 01:53 AM Britney's team just uploaded her performance to Vevo/YouTube. To anyone who still believes Celine's team didn't post her performance because of ABC or Dick Clark Productions, well, if that's what helps you sleep at night. However, I think the rest of know the real reason. May they prove me wrong and post it in the coming days. 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted May 26, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 02:18 AM Celine has so many legendary performances in awards that I do not understand why his team did not post to your page on YouTube / Vevo. We have had the Oscar, Grammy, AMA, and now the Billboard. Quote
louisechf Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:03 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:03 AM He is going to get a fast sports car, Ferrari or Camero, no doubt. Rihanna will be calling him in 3 years on his 18th birthday, no doubt.Can you believe that RC post a picture with Rihanna, and not with his mum... Guess whom I had choose to meet, take a million pictures with and then share with the world. LOL louisechf with love Quote
karatedude317 Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:26 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:26 AM Britney's team just uploaded her performance to Vevo/YouTube. To anyone who still believes Celine's team didn't post her performance because of ABC or Dick Clark Productions, well, if that's what helps you sleep at night. However, I think the rest of know the real reason. May they prove me wrong and post it in the coming days.what do you think the real reason is? This was an incredible performance, it's sad that it's not being put out there more Quote
Popular Post rpopowski Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:56 AM Popular Post Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:56 AM Another interesting angle from the audience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49s9h0nzQ4M 8 Quote
lyn Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:56 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:56 AM (edited) what do you think the real reason is? This was an incredible performance, it's sad that it's not being put out there more from a business perspective, i'd hazard that it's a way of driving sales to the single, or of consolidating views on that vevo vid to show amassed popularity (but i'm not a very good business person) Edited May 26, 2016 at 03:56 AM by lyn Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Brandon Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:14 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:14 AM (edited) Another interesting angle from the audience: That's a great angle. You see here how she really has to focus with all the camera(s) angles and still work the camera(s) and deliver the song.She's the ultimate pro. Edited May 26, 2016 at 04:14 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:19 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:19 AM (edited) Can you believe that RC post a picture with Rihanna, and not with his mum... Guess whom I had choose to meet, take a million pictures with and then share with the world. LOL louisechf with loveWell, his Facebook is FULL of pictures of his mom and dad, even their wedding and the full 9 yards. Give him a break. Edited May 26, 2016 at 04:19 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
xTheGoodBoyx Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:20 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:20 AM I still can't get over her performance. She was on fire...it truly was the showstopper. She is a legend. 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/TheGoodBoy/celine309-1-1.png
scielle Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:37 AM Author Posted May 26, 2016 at 04:37 AM Another interesting angle from the audience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49s9h0nzQ4M This is so great! Really interesting to see it this way. Thanks for posting. Quote
Brandon Posted May 26, 2016 at 05:10 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 05:10 AM In the end it really was the night of Celine and RC!! What an impact they both had!!!The handsome and charismatic RC wowed the whole world without even saying a word. That is true stardom folks. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 26, 2016 at 07:45 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 07:45 AM super love, I doubt it's because it was playback... Quote
Shaun Posted May 26, 2016 at 08:20 AM Posted May 26, 2016 at 08:20 AM New episode of The Celine Dion Podcast is out today with full and comprehensive coverage of Celine at the BBMA's and also Encore Un Soir. Available now at http://www.soundcloud.com/celine-dion-podcast 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
natalie_ Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:15 PM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:15 PM Sorry guys, but I can't stop thinking about it. Still, I wonder if Celine knew that RC it will be there. Maybe I missed something about this? 1 Quote
A new day... Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:21 PM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:21 PM (edited) No she had no Idea he would come onstage. Maybe she only knew he was backstage accompanying her, or maybe he wasn't with her when she arrived...? I didn't see the pictures from the red carpet so I don't know that. Anyway, this was so emotional, one of her best acceptance speech ever. Edited May 26, 2016 at 03:22 PM by A new day... 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:24 PM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:24 PM what do you think the real reason is? This was an incredible performance, it's sad that it's not being put out there more I believe it all boils down to ineptitude by TeamCeline. They still haven't fully grasped the importance of social media, nor how to use it to its full potential. They started off well when Aldo first took over being Celine's manager. However, as what always happens with them, it was short-lived. Furthermore, her team can be major control freaks and want to be the only ones able to do anything with her work. While this can be a good thing, it can also cause them to shoot themselves in the foot, too. Hopefully, they will prove me wrong and post the performance by the end of the week. I doubt they will, though. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:25 PM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:25 PM super love, I doubt it's because it was playback... See above. Lipping the performance was nowhere on my radar when I posted yesterday. Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:25 PM Posted May 26, 2016 at 03:25 PM No she had no Idea he would come onstage. Maybe she only knew he was backstage accompanying her, or maybe he wasn't with her when she arrived...? I didn't see the pictures from the red carpet so I don't know that. Anyway, this was so emotional, one of her best acceptance speech ever. No he snuck in after her, and left before her 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.