Jump to content

New French single, "Encore Un Soir" - May 24th, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted

iTunes:

#6 France

#36 Switzerland

#53 Belgium

#115 Belgium

#129 Canada

#167 Lebanon

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

and the video is coming.....here's a preview

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Wow! I like it so far!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I just wanted to post this info. Only I don't understand why they wrote "Videos". Are there more?
Posted

I just wanted to post this info. Only I don't understand why they wrote "Videos". Are there more?

 

Here's the making of Ma Faille for example B)

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Here's the making of Ma Faille for example B)

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

From what I can hear, I really like this song!!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Wow, I loved that preview of Ma Faille :wub:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

Encore un soir

 

iTunes:

#6 France

#33 Switzerland

#71 Luxembourg

#90 Belgium

#95 Belgium

#114 Lebanon

#134 Canada

  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
So the Video will probably be released the same day as the album
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
French iTunes: #3!!!
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

French iTunes: #3!!!

 

What made the difference?

 

 

Posted

 

 

What made the difference?

 

Good question... Some buzz around the album? The people in France may tell us if there are some tv commercials or some promo in France.

  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Ohh wow im such a sucker for this woman. We were like "oh boring street video" and she walks down the road all slo-mo and soft filter and i'm slain.
  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

Encore un soir

 

iTunes:

#3 France

#12 Saudi Arabia

#32 Switzerland

#66 Luxembourg

#79 Belgium

#117 Canada

#118 Lebanon

#126 Belgium

#191 Canada

Spotify:

#200 France

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
To bad they don't keep track for us here in the states, would really love to know how its doing here as well
Posted

To bad they don't keep track for us here in the states, would really love to know how its doing here as well

 

I doubt it's doing anything...

 

Kev x

Posted
not now , but when it does come out , about what position it will have,
Posted

not now , but when it does come out , about what position it will have,

 

Oh sorry thought you were talking about the single...

 

Kev x

Posted

Encore un soir

 

iTunes:

#3 France

#26 Saudi Arabia

#38 Switzerland

#78 Belgium

#93 Luxembourg

#112 Belgium

#122 Lebanon

#126 Canada

#143 Luxembourg

#148 United Arab Emirates

  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

So the Video will probably be released the same day as the album

 

If we're lucky... :giggle:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
I suppose it will go higher this week. The single had a strong increase this weekend.
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted (edited)

JSP stayed within the french top10 for 13 weeks (7 weeks #1). SLV, for 10 weeks (3 weeks #1).

 

EUS has stayed within the top10 for 13 consecutive weeks and I predict it will stay at least for 2-3 weeks more. We can say it is her 3rd most successful single of her career in France ;)

Edited by Moleque20
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
the freaking video will be out maybe the day before or on the 26...damn, these PR moves are sure weird AF
  • Like 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

 

 

If we're lucky... :giggle:

 

But not for those in the U.S. Those dirty Americans! They should be spat upon!

Posted
I'm wondering whether the EUS video will be more of a mv to promote the album, not just the title track. If so we'll probably start seeing it weds or thurs.
Posted (edited)

I disagree with the idea of releasing a second single now. EUS is steadily inside the i-tunes Top 10. The album release, the music video and the televised performances will add to its longevitiy. What we are looking at is a song with great staying power, despite the fact that radios do not support it much.

 

I remind you that JSP was released 6 months after PQTME. It only makes sense not to release a second single when the previous one is still charting high.

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...