Javito Posted August 26, 2016 at 10:52 PM Posted August 26, 2016 at 10:52 PM In one of her latest interviews she told that one day she wants to do a show and sing all the unknown songs.So if she wants, and if Aldo let her do it...But a one night only show, Encore Un Soir would be awesome! Encore un seul soir... And a DVD release of course 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted August 26, 2016 at 10:56 PM Posted August 26, 2016 at 10:56 PM gosh, they could put out so many DVDs and make so much money AND please the fans at the same time, but no.... they rather keep all that filmed material for themselves or show 3 mins of it on Access Limite. Just stupid... 3 Quote
MTJ Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:26 AM Is it too much to ask for another ESNRQ'esqe video (or even I met an Angel on Christmas Day) with multiple Celines? What if the taxi was surrounded by a dozen Celines snapping photos of each other? Maybe each in a different wig wearing Celine sunglasses? Maybe the little girl should have used her paranormal powers to lift Celine off the ground onto a green screen, ANDHC style... I need to reach out to the Team Celine creative department. 4 Quote
québecflower Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:32 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:32 AM Is it too much to ask for another ESNRQ'esqe video (or even I met an Angel on Christmas Day) with multiple Celines? What if the taxi was surrounded by a dozen Celines snapping photos of each other? Maybe each in a different wig wearing Celine sunglasses? Maybe the little girl should have used her paranormal powers to lift Celine off the ground onto a green screen, ANDHC style... I need to reach out to the Team Celine creative department.so funny... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
flutefreak Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:47 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 02:47 AM The clock at the beginning is running backwards too, maybe she is the ghost in this video? Quote
Popular Post chocolatechip15 Posted August 27, 2016 at 03:28 AM Popular Post Posted August 27, 2016 at 03:28 AM I posted this in the album thread, but see that the video discussion is here -- this is my take on the video -- I actually think there's probably a lot of metaphorical meaning in it. For instance, she seems at first to be in the fairly distant past, with the old-fashioned taxi and people carrying old-fashioned suitcases, but then suddenly there are fans with smartphones snapping pictures, and it's like we've suddenly jumped into 2016, even though she's still in the old taxi. . . I think that's a symbol of time passing so quickly you don't realize how much things have changed -- sort of the whole theme of the song. The driverless taxi I think is a symbol of loss of control . . we're not in control of this life (or when it ends) and you kind of have let life take you where it will, like letting a taxi just go where it will without a driver controlling it. I'd love to hear from the producer of the video, what he/she was thinking. I think there's probably a lot of meaning in it. 9 Quote
Ericwwc Posted August 27, 2016 at 05:53 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 05:53 AM The best timing to release the music video is on Monday as the selling of the album might slow down. So they need something to push the selling. Then come out with another single on Friday. I believe Les yeux au ciel or l'etoile is a radio friendly single 1 Quote
max24 Posted August 27, 2016 at 06:43 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 06:43 AM Encore un soir iTunes: #1 France#9 Switzerland#13 Belgium (if we add #25 Belgium and #59 Belgium)#25 Canada It should re-enter the Singles Chart in Switzerland next week 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:28 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:28 AM I posted this in the album thread, but see that the video discussion is here -- this is my take on the video -- I actually think there's probably a lot of metaphorical meaning in it. For instance, she seems at first to be in the fairly distant past, with the old-fashioned taxi and people carrying old-fashioned suitcases, but then suddenly there are fans with smartphones snapping pictures, and it's like we've suddenly jumped into 2016, even though she's still in the old taxi. . . I think that's a symbol of time passing so quickly you don't realize how much things have changed -- sort of the whole theme of the song. The driverless taxi I think is a symbol of loss of control . . we're not in control of this life (or when it ends) and you kind of have let life take you where it will, like letting a taxi just go where it will without a driver controlling it. I'd love to hear from the producer of the video, what he/she was thinking. I think there's probably a lot of meaning in it.that's actually a really interesting perspective. Never thaught about it this way, but I think you're right! 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:10 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:10 AM Encore un soir iTunes:#1 France#10 Switzerland#17 Mauritius#20 Luxembourg#25 Canada#26 Israel#34 Belgium#81 Belgium#101 Turkey#121 Belarus#149 South Africa#150 Lebanon#183 ItalySpotify:#176 France Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Moleque20 Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM (edited) 24+ hours after the release and the song is steady at #1. If it continues like that, we may have a 3rd week at #1 the next Saturday. Edited August 27, 2016 at 11:11 AM by Moleque20 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
DionFanAlways Posted August 27, 2016 at 12:44 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 12:44 PM I posted this in the album thread, but see that the video discussion is here -- this is my take on the video -- I actually think there's probably a lot of metaphorical meaning in it. For instance, she seems at first to be in the fairly distant past, with the old-fashioned taxi and people carrying old-fashioned suitcases, but then suddenly there are fans with smartphones snapping pictures, and it's like we've suddenly jumped into 2016, even though she's still in the old taxi. . . I think that's a symbol of time passing so quickly you don't realize how much things have changed -- sort of the whole theme of the song. The driverless taxi I think is a symbol of loss of control . . we're not in control of this life (or when it ends) and you kind of have let life take you where it will, like letting a taxi just go where it will without a driver controlling it. I'd love to hear from the producer of the video, what he/she was thinking. I think there's probably a lot of meaning in it. Great take on it! Deep Lisa, deep. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Celine-Express Posted August 27, 2016 at 04:54 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 04:54 PM 10 millions of views for Encore Un Soir (Audio) on YouTube 2 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Caledor Posted August 27, 2016 at 06:00 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 06:00 PM I definitely prefer the album version than the single release 4 Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
browseceline Posted August 27, 2016 at 07:33 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 07:33 PM (edited) Is it too much to ask for another ESNRQ'esqe video (or even I met an Angel on Christmas Day) with multiple Celines? What if the taxi was surrounded by a dozen Celines snapping photos of each other? Maybe each in a different wig wearing Celine sunglasses? Maybe the little girl should have used her paranormal powers to lift Celine off the ground onto a green screen, ANDHC style... I need to reach out to the Team Celine creative department. look what this girl has made for sophisticated video that matches so good with the song! From what I saw from Celine's version , Celine;'s looks cheap and does not match with this beautiful song. A car that has no driver and those fake fans around her car. I don't get it at all. Wish the video director had done this, and then Celine with these dresses... ah well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4UyYFepr4 Edited August 27, 2016 at 07:34 PM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ryba Posted August 27, 2016 at 07:38 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 07:38 PM (edited) look what this girl has made for sophisticated video that matches so good with the song! From what I saw from Celine's version , Celine;'s looks cheap and does not match with this beautiful song. A car that has no driver and those fake fans around her car. I don't get it at all. Wish the video director had done this, and then Celine with these dresses... ah well yes, I was hoping for a video a la Goodbye's, very classy, chick and sophisticated, that would suit this beautiful song so well Edited August 27, 2016 at 07:38 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Balao Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:11 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:11 PM The video (1min30) has just been broadcast on France 2. I was so nuts in front of my telly. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:28 PM Author Posted August 27, 2016 at 09:28 PM The video (1min30) has just been broadcast on France 2. I was so nuts in front of my telly. what the..... ?! 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2016 at 10:34 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 10:34 PM They better have finished the clip haha Kev x Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:39 PM Posted August 27, 2016 at 11:39 PM (edited) The video (1min30) has just been broadcast on France 2. I was so nuts in front of my telly.Lol! Maybe that's THE video!?!?!? I know, maybe they thought they were shooting the video for Unfinished Songs so it's Unfinished Videos!!!! :sofunny: Edited August 27, 2016 at 11:42 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
tomier Posted August 28, 2016 at 12:17 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 12:17 AM It's driving me crazy, they clearly have the video if there are tv spots for it. I know talking about it every few minutes isn't going to help, but still. It just doesn't make any sense!! Quote
mike_z Posted August 28, 2016 at 04:41 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 04:41 AM Maybe they really shot just half of the video for promo on tv.... I mean, we really don't have any evidence she shot other scenes! Quote
mike_z Posted August 28, 2016 at 05:13 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 05:13 AM I still think ORDINAIRE is great but has a great problem... the band is really low in volume. It's really a pity :( 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 28, 2016 at 05:17 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 05:17 AM Encore un soir iTunes:#1 France#13 Switzerland#19 Mauritius#27 Canada#30 Luxembourg#31 Belgium#43 Israel#66 Belgium#99 Turkey#102 Lebanon#135 United Arab Emirates#153 Italy#166 Belarus#169 GermanySpotify:#159 France 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
browseceline Posted August 28, 2016 at 07:43 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 07:43 AM (edited) On frs.nl you can order the deluxe album for only 17.95 (20 something for shipping in holland) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited August 28, 2016 at 08:03 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Balao Posted August 28, 2016 at 08:15 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 08:15 AM Maybe they really shot just half of the video for promo on tv.... I mean, we really don't have any evidence she shot other scenes! For the video of "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk there only exists a 2 minute long video but the song is 5 minute long. Quote
Bell Posted August 28, 2016 at 09:43 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 09:43 AM So what's going on with the video? Do we have it or not? Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
max24 Posted August 28, 2016 at 11:30 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 11:30 AM So what's going on with the video? Do we have it or not?They did a good job with concerts in June/July and they even promoted the album in the US in July, but now the album is out and they stopped doing anything.Hey, mayby they will release the video in December, a Christmas gift for the fans 5 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 28, 2016 at 11:52 AM Posted August 28, 2016 at 11:52 AM Max what is the difference between EUS and Pokora's song? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.