max24 Posted August 9, 2016 at 11:45 AM Posted August 9, 2016 at 11:45 AM They should start nothing. "Encore un soir" is so steady on Itunes and radio....and has still so much power to give. It wasn't even performed on TV once! Concerning , the music video, the lyric video is being played a lot on TV. So I don't think it will do wonders for the song as channels will trade one for another. This doesn't apply in France, the main market of the song so... That being said, I've never understood how it can take so long to release a Celine's music video after its shooting. Above all, a Céline's video where nothing happens ... PAMP, Incredible, QPVSA etc... were release months after she shooted them. It takes generally 2 weeks for other artists... But in this case, I think the music video will be released with the album... Oh well, Céline walking in Paris streets... I don't even understand why you guys are waiting for this boredom. Singles chart does not include straming yet, but SNEP includes streaming now in the...albums chart Quote
LukeD Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM (edited) Didn't we wait a long time for PAMP video too though? KevbxThe single was out on July 2nd and the video on September 2nd if I remember correctly. It was 2 months... I think we are heading to a 3 months gap now. Edited August 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 9, 2016 at 02:21 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 02:21 PM Lol I just don't understand the delay!?!?!? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Moleque20 Posted August 9, 2016 at 02:43 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 02:43 PM Well I guess they are either still editing it or waiting few days before the album release. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
joaofilho Posted August 9, 2016 at 03:17 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 03:17 PM I do not understand that it takes to come out a video clip, hence the single will start to fall, has passed from the moment they released this video, and when the album is released to leave the new single, Aldo speed things up, because this delay ?? Quote
ryba Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:02 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:02 PM When they released EUS they should have included the Billbord version of TSMGO on the single. I hope they will include a professional audio recording of that live performance on the following single of the new album. Quote
ryba Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:03 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:03 PM By the way, I saw a post by the red heads and accordig to that, the music video for EUS is supposed to be revealed tomorrow 1 Quote
Boy Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:47 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:47 PM (edited) The single was out on July 2nd and the video on September 2nd if I remember correctly. It was 2 months... I think we are heading to a 3 months gap now. What was the gap between the Ne-Yo duet and the giraffe video actually?.. I don't remember It takes them such a long while as if they were creating new Sherlock series... Edited August 9, 2016 at 04:47 PM by Boy Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
anewdayhascome Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:56 PM Author Posted August 9, 2016 at 04:56 PM By the way, I saw a post by the red heads and accordig to that, the music video for EUS is supposed to be revealed tomorrow where? I don't see any post 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Daysleeper Posted August 9, 2016 at 05:51 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 05:51 PM This afternoon I received a notification on Facebook about the new post by Céline's official page, but when I clicked it was unavailable. Maybe they had intention to announce something, but later they withdrew it. I'm sure the video is right behind the corner. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 9, 2016 at 05:58 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 05:58 PM I doubt it will be long now... Kev x Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:00 PM Author Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:00 PM well for sure it will be out in the next 16 days Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Moleque20 Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:22 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 06:22 PM well for sure it will be out in the next 16 days Or 16 months! Oooppps, bad comment. The Police-Department-Against-Negativity of the forum, will arrest me. Kurwa! 4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Javito Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:10 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:10 PM Well I guess they are either still editing it or waiting few days before the album release. By the time the album is released they should be thinking already on a second single... or at least for early September. But with Sony and Celine... you never know 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
max24 Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM Only one version of "Encore" is charting in Switzerland and Belgium. Did they remove the single version from iTunes today like they did earlier in France? Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:17 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:17 PM Accordind to the Red Heads, the video is coming tomorrow and she is going to have a new outfit this night. 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:26 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:26 PM Celine shot the video in Paris a month ago. Plus extra things must have shot another time too. Because she must not have had more than a couple of hours to shoot. Meaning not enough for a 4 min video.She had no time before - vegas / finishing the album / preparing the tour. So considering all this, a month delay sounds fine with me. And yes I believe they want to use EUS song impact until it ends.she taped shows in France scheduled for the first week of September. The live should boost both the song and the album. I would imagine a second single sometime in October. A 16 to 20 week gap between first and second single is ok when the first single has been successful. 😊 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:47 PM Posted August 9, 2016 at 10:47 PM Her stylist arrived in Montréal this afternoon so there is something going on. He has been in NYC working. I think it's a new outfit for tonight 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:31 AM I'm going to laugh if the video is banned in the U.S. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:53 AM I'm going to laugh if the video is banned in the U.S.well the making of video isn't sooooooo I've already tweeted, lol! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 10, 2016 at 02:34 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 02:34 AM well the making of video isn't sooooooo I've already tweeted, lol! Which "making of" video? Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 10, 2016 at 06:28 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 06:28 AM By the time the album is released they should be thinking already on a second single... or at least for early September. But with Sony and Celine... you never know September 2019. With HYEBIL and SFL (2019 edition) as B-sides. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Moleque20 Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:05 AM Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:05 AM French iTunes: #4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Popular Post Moleque20 Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:34 AM Popular Post Posted August 10, 2016 at 10:34 AM (edited) Me, waiting for the EUS videoclip. Edited August 10, 2016 at 12:55 PM by Davey84 10 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM (edited) Why do I feel like EUS video isn't coming out today? The RH really didn't have any evidence, and celines team didn't announce it. I think it's highly unlikely they would just release it out of the blue with no prior anything for it... Edited August 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Moleque20 Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:39 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 01:39 PM (edited) Attendre, un videoclip qui n'arrive pas, attendre, sans jamais perdre la foi... Edited August 10, 2016 at 01:44 PM by Moleque20 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Ororo Munroe Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:10 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:10 PM Attendre, un videoclip qui n'arrive pas, attendre, sans jamais perdre la foi... 1 Quote
LukeD Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:55 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 03:55 PM (edited) I doubt we are getting the music video. I think the Red Heads had been wrong about the single release date too. Not getting your hopes up is the best thing to do! Edited August 10, 2016 at 03:55 PM by LukeD Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2016 at 04:14 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 04:14 PM The RH's are, to use a word Celine often uses, a bit pretentious! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Ororo Munroe Posted August 10, 2016 at 04:22 PM Posted August 10, 2016 at 04:22 PM The RH's are, to use a word Celine often uses, a bit pretentious! It was a way to wake-up Team Céline I guess ! They tried. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.