celinefanonline Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:53 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:53 PM Again... I am not getting excited...! The reason is that when Celine made the music video of Le Miracle a few photos were released, and I got the impression it would be her in the woods... well... doing something...! Instead we just got Celine in a studio playing with the camera and only a few seconds of her being outdoors. I do hope this music video is interesting though! And different than the previous ones too... for Le Miracle i believe Celine did some shoot outside but it really depends on the director and the one whos editing the videoand for this one Hello it's not like Le Miracle only few pics release, fans got videos of Celine filming on street of Paris.. so yeah.... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
giannislyber Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:26 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:26 PM On Wikipedia it is written that the music video will be released on August 11th, but there is no reference, so I don't know how valid this information is. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:33 PM Whenever it comes out I hope they open it for viewing in the States ! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
giannislyber Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:40 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:40 PM (edited) I'm looking forward to see the final version of the effects that they will use!Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 9, 2016 at 03:41 PM by giannislyber 4 Quote
mirage Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:44 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:44 PM Omg what is that? HahaSort of green screen? Quote
browseceline Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:52 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:52 PM Oh so they can place other people in. The green is invisible so a different face can be placed in Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Moleque20 Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:58 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:58 PM I'm looking forward to see the final version of the effects that they will use!Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Aliens. The topic is: the earth is invaded by aliens, the earth is destroyed and Celine wishes tha humanity could live and prosper, one more night, at least. Encore un soir. Guest stars: D. Scully and Fox Mulder. 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
chrisel Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:51 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:51 PM The audio on her VEVO account has now over 6 million views!! Is she already back on top in the iTunes charts? The live streaming impact was fast. I just can't get enough of this song. I love it more and more every day. 1 Quote Time flies...
scielle Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:54 PM Guest stars: D. Scully and Fox Mulder. Mulder & Scully.Always felt Je crois toi had a certain X-Files feel! 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:28 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:28 PM Maybe they show celine and rene? 1 Quote
max24 Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:34 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:34 PM "Encore" is again #1 on French iTunes! 6 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:41 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:41 PM I'm really going to be angry if there aren't close ups of old peoples' faces. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
québecflower Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:45 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 08:45 PM I'm really going to be angry if there aren't close ups of old peoples' faces. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
tomier Posted July 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM I'm looking forward to see the final version of the effects that they will use!Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Maybe they could be making them invisible, like just dancing/moving clothes? Or even disappear slowly? Or as some said, aliens...Cuz everyone loves aliens. lol 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 9, 2016 at 10:11 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 10:11 PM Oh but Le Miracle video is cute!! It really fitted the mood of the Sans Attendre album I think :-) I find the song annoying to be honest lol...I'm not a hue fan of children's choirs...and this song sounded like something that should be on Sesame Street. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
frana Posted July 9, 2016 at 10:28 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 10:28 PM 5 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Moleque20 Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM Her face looks... weird. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
québecflower Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:10 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:10 PM I find the song annoying to be honest lol...I'm not a hue fan of children's choirs...and this song sounded like something that should be on Sesame Street.lalalalala lala, lalalalalalala... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:11 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:11 PM the little girl could be in The conjuration 3.... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
browseceline Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:14 PM Her face looks... weird.The shoes make her feet look big Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:35 PM Popular Post Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:35 PM http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160709/018be12cb4928f944712ca546d9ef617.jpg Looks like they paid Jim Carrey enough money to appear in Celine's new video... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 8 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
chocolatechip15 Posted July 10, 2016 at 02:17 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 02:17 AM I'm intrigued by the child, who they seem to be filming. . I wonder if that's for "And the faces of children/And mine in the mirror" . . . interesting. 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:11 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:11 AM Her face looks... weird.yeah, sorry to say it again but its the hair. I wish she would go with the wig. She looks gorgeous with it. Or at least a hairstyle she had during the Sinatra performance or the Humberto Gatica award 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:26 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:26 AM France: #1 iTunes.... DAFUQ?!?! 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
stevo Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM (edited) 'Her face looks weird' The shoes make her feet look big Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk God help Celine. Edited July 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM by stevo 5 Quote
browseceline Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:03 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:03 AM (edited) about that quote 'Her face looks weird'the comment about the face looking weird; when you photograph me when I am talking or eating most of the time I come on photo awfully, so when someone takes a snapshot when Celine talks or whatever, it is a snapshot of her impression. I do not think she looked weird at all. Edited July 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Xpresso Posted July 10, 2016 at 02:22 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 02:22 PM Her expression looks a bit different I agree. I think it's because she got her eyebrows done... Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:11 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:11 PM Do yall mean this shot? Guys she's in mid sentence of the lyric. Why would yall say her face looks strange. Besides yall know how she does that little sideways smirk sometimes! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
max24 Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:45 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:45 PM (edited) "Encore" is #2 on iTunes in France. David Guetta is #1 now.... Edited July 10, 2016 at 04:50 PM by max24 2 Quote
max24 Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:49 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 04:49 PM "Encore" re-entered the chart in Switzerland at #75! (4th week) 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.