CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:49 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:49 PM Céline is walking the streets of Paris filming the video! I can't wait to see the video! https://instagram.com/p/BHmySoqAghm/ 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Lotty Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:50 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:50 PM https://www.facebook.com/lesredheads/photos/a.466498618227.254821.165766323227/10155099167778228/?type=3&theater 1 Quote
max24 Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:53 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:53 PM Now Belgium: BELGIUM WALLONIA SINGLES Encore un soir - #34 (#13) ALBUMS Best of - 3 CD - #107 (#123) AIRPLAY Encore un soir - #33 (#49) *new peak* MID PRICE ALBUMS On ne change pas - #2 (#3) My Love: Essential Collection - #31 (RE) BELGIUM FLANDERS BUBBLING UNDER SINGLES (ULTRATIP) Encore un soir - OUT (#12) MID PRICE ALBUMS My Love: Essential Collection - #49 (#12) 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:53 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:53 PM Looks like you got your wish Mike! Kev x 5 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:55 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:55 PM http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160708/97b54fb2faaf420df35be847ffa60d58.jpg Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:55 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 03:55 PM A music video will really help this song on the charts! I wonder if Aldo is any quicker at releasing music videos Kev x 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:04 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:04 PM What are those green people about? Kev x Quote
celinesounds Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:06 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:06 PM this video might be for a new single, i hope, encore en soire is death Quote #FREEJAVITO
zuv Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:09 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:09 PM Good! Special effets... Maybe René's face will be added over the green mask. Or that would be creepy? Maybe the music video will be IACBTMN style. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:12 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:12 PM Saw this on Facebook: The Dions Family: On Set! Kev xok this is getting exciting! Hopefully she will be the main focus of this video and not just random people. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:14 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:14 PM this video might be for a new single, i hope, encore en soire is death ??? What ??? 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:14 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:14 PM Good! Special effets... Maybe René's face will be added over the green mask. Or that would be creepy? Maybe the music video will be IACBTMN style.Lol yeah a little creepy 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:15 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:15 PM Good! Special effets... Maybe René's face will be added over the green mask. Or that would be creepy? Maybe the music video will be IACBTMN style. Well it appears the guy just has green hands... I did think the same as you.... Adding Renes hands but wasn't sure if that was creepy myself haha Kev x 1 Quote
zuv Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:18 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:18 PM (edited) Well it appears the guy just has green hands... I did think the same as you.... Adding Renes hands but wasn't sure if that was creepy myself haha Kev x They did mold his hands after all!Maybe it was for more purposes than just a hand statue for the memorial in Vegas Edited July 8, 2016 at 04:19 PM by zuv 4 Quote
LukeD Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:20 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:20 PM (edited) A music video will really help this song on the charts! I wonder if Aldo is any quicker at releasing music videos Kev xHe has no competition. The video for PAMP was released 2 MONTHS after the single. Hard to do worse than that. this video might be for a new single, i hope, encore en soire is deathWhat do you mean? Your comment made me laugh. Good! Special effets...Maybe René's face will be added over the green mask. Or that would be creepy? Maybe the music video will be IACBTMN style.I think it would be both creepy and tasteless.ok this is getting exciting! Hopefully she will be the main focus of this video and not just random people.She should be the main focus not only because the song reflects what she went through, but mostly because we've already had tons of videos with Celine just standing there... I think the last time she was active was in TLDH and before that in Immortality. Edited July 8, 2016 at 04:23 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:26 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:26 PM He has no competition. The video for PAMP was released 2 MONTHS after the single. Hard to do worse than that. What do you mean? Your comment made me laugh. I think it would be both creepy and tasteless.She should be the main focus not only because the song reflects what she went through, but mostly because we've already had tons of videos with Celine just standing there... I think the last time she was active was in TLDH and before that in Immortality. To late for a video to EUS, i prefer they move on for a new single Quote #FREEJAVITO
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:29 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:29 PM To late for a video to EUS, i prefer they move on for a new single How is it dead?? It's number 2 in France ..... Crazy talk Kev x 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:30 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:30 PM Moving on.... Kev x 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:37 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:37 PM How is it dead?? It's number 2 in France ..... Crazy talk Kev x A music video will wont make the song to be #1 or #2 forever, soon she will start promoting English stuff, and we will get only one single from the french album a new single by the album released time would improve sales, and make more impact, and more sense just my opinion, besides it is her team choice not ours Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post mike_z Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:37 PM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:37 PM Wow I got my wish! Can't wait for this music video! And PAMP's music video was a huge hit, they used those images to promote her french album, tour and even for LMBTL!! This one might be even bigger! You'll see I don't think it's late at all! 8 Quote
stevo Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:41 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:41 PM (edited) London Taxi in Paris? I'm So glad she's actually in a video again, actually moving around and not squatting like she's doing a poo in the woods like in Le Miracle Edited July 8, 2016 at 04:44 PM by stevo 6 Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:47 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 04:47 PM FRANCE DIGITAL SINGLES#3 (#2) Encore un soir#118 (#83) Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore#147 (#91) Parler à mon père ALBUMS (without catalog titles)#162 (#139) CELINE DION COLLECTION PHYSICAL ALBUMS (without catalog titles)#148 (#129) CELINE DION COLLECTION BACK CATALOG ALBUMS#1 (#1) ON NE CHANGE PAS#7 (#6) SANS ATTENDRE#14 (#7) DEUX#23 (#13) MY LOVE : ULTIMATE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION#27 (#26) TRIPLE BEST OF#34 (#21) LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE#54 (#55) D'ELLES#56 (#41) THE ESSENTIAL#73 (#73) ? (no title on SNEP)#88 (#47) Céline... Une seule fois / Live 2013 Still waiting for the ALBUMS chart and the VIDEO chart.SINGLES chart should be the same as DIGITAL SINGLES. It is her most successful single after SLV, right? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
max24 Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM Maybe. Back then singles were selling well, so we can't compare sales.To compare the chart-run, we must wait a little 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM (edited) Oh my gosh!!!! I think this is going to be a really cool video!!! The old car and her outfit make me think they're going with something in black and white with a nostalgic feel.... bout time we got a real video with a concept!!!! Can't wait! Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:27 PM by I Drove All Night! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:25 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:25 PM Maybe. Back then singles were selling well, so we can't compare sales.To compare the chart-run, we must wait a little PAMP sold a bit more than 50k in France right? I think I remember this figure. If I am right EUS needs longevity to surpass it. Quote
max24 Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:30 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:30 PM PAMP sold a bit more than 50k in France right? I think I remember this figure. If I am right EUS needs longevity to surpass it.I think now, PAMP sold over 75k in France.EUS is at 25k. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:46 PM (edited) I think now, PAMP sold over 75k in France.EUS is at 25k. Over 75k and still no certification... Celine has been under-certified in many occasions! I believe EUS can reach that figure in the long run. It has stayed inside Top 10 more weeks than PAMP did. This is a good sign/start. Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:47 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:10 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:10 PM Céline is walking the streets of Paris filming the video! I can't wait to see the video! https://instagram.com/p/BHmySoqAghm/ And she looks great! 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:23 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:23 PM I think now, PAMP sold over 75k in France.EUS is at 25k. It should have been certificated gold, right? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.