SuperLove4Celine Posted June 27, 2016 at 04:15 AM Posted June 27, 2016 at 04:15 AM So, I just finished speaking with Amazon.com's customer service department regarding the ability to purchase the digital single for "Encore un soir" from their site. This is that conversation: Initial Question: Hello. I am trying to purchase Celine Dion's newest French single, "Encore un soir," from your site. However, I am unable to locate this item. Please help me be able to buy this item! Thank you! 08:57 PM PDT Kaleem(Amazon): Hello, my name is Kaleem. I'm here to help you today. 08:57 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: Hello, Kaleem. 08:58 PM PDT Kaleem: I apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Please allow me a minute while I will check it for you. 08:58 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: Thank you, Kaleem. 08:58 PM PDT Kaleem: You are most welcome. 08:59 PM PDT Kaleem: May I know which error are you getting please? 09:00 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: The item is not available anywhere on the website. However, I have seen it available on various Amazon sites outside of the one in the United States of America. I tried purchasing the song at Amazon.co.uk, but was unable to do so. I was informed by an associate there that they are not allowed to sell digital songs outside the country. I am trying to find a way to legally purchase this song. 09:01 PM PDT Kaleem: Is this song available on amazon.co.uk, If I am correct? 09:01 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: Yes. 09:03 PM PDT Kaleem: I am really sorry if this song is not available on Amazon .com, then you are not eligible to purchase it. 09:04 PM PDT Kaleem: You need to contact on Amazon.co.uk. 09:04 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: I have contacted them. They have told me that because I am in the United States of America, they are unable to sell it to me. All I want is to be able to purchase this song legally so the artist and songwriters are compensated accordingly. 09:05 PM PDT Kaleem: There is one thing more that it totally depends upon the artist whether in which site they will available the music .. 09:06 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: Is Amazon able to forward song requests to record labels to help inspire them to sell songs on Amazon? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if Amazon.com would do so regarding Celine Dion's song, "Encore un soir." Please send a message to Sony Music to sell that song here in the United States. 09:06 PM PDT Kaleem: I am really sorry to inform you that it would not be possible that you can purchase the music from another site where you had not active account. Sure. 09:07 PM PDT Kaleem: I will pass your feedback to the Amazon concerned team for consideration.Customer feedback like yours really helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers. 09:07 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: Thank you. 09:07 PM PDT Kaleem: You are welcome. Is there anything else I can do for you today? 09:07 PM PDT Joseph Nielsen: No, thank you. 09:07 PM PDT Kaleem: Thanks for understanding.. Thanks for contacting Amazon.com, We hope to see you again soon. Bye! Take care. Please click on the "End chat" button at the upper right corner of this window. To all of you residents in the United States of America who would like to purchase this song in the States, go to Amazon's customer service page and select either the "Call" or "Chat" function. Then, submit your requests for this song! Also, please make sure to ask them to send a message to Sony Music in the United States to release the song here. The more requests they get, the higher probability we have of the song FINALLY be released here. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=gw_m_b_he?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510 Go to "Need More Help?" and then "Contact Us." Follow the rest of the prompts. 3 Quote
scielle Posted June 27, 2016 at 04:29 AM Posted June 27, 2016 at 04:29 AM So, I just finished speaking with Amazon.com's customer service department regarding the ability to purchase the digital single for "Encore un soir" from their site. This is that conversation: To all of you residents in the United States of America who would like to purchase this song in the States, go to Amazon's customer service page and select either the "Call" or "Chat" function. Then, submit your requests for this song! Also, please make sure to ask them to send a message to Sony Music in the United States to release the song here. The more requests they get, the higher probability we have of the song FINALLY be released here. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=gw_m_b_he?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510 Go to "Need More Help?" and then "Contact Us." Follow the rest of the prompts. Haha, nice! You should send that entire transcript to Team Celine! Show them what we have to deal with all the time, and the lengths we go to... Seriously, it's ridiculous. 1 Quote
Ronny83 Posted June 27, 2016 at 06:03 AM Posted June 27, 2016 at 06:03 AM The song is now been named "(Radio Edit)" on Spotify. It means we will have a (longer) album version, maybe similar to the tour one, with that longer outro. 5 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Javito Posted June 27, 2016 at 08:55 AM Posted June 27, 2016 at 08:55 AM The song is now been named "(Radio Edit)" on Spotify. It means we will have a (longer) album version, maybe similar to the tour one, with that longer outro. That would be great. The intro is too short but also the end could be longuer and develop more 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Daysleeper Posted June 27, 2016 at 09:07 AM Posted June 27, 2016 at 09:07 AM The song is now been named "(Radio Edit)" on Spotify. It means we will have a (longer) album version, maybe similar to the tour one, with that longer outro. I had this on my mind when I heard live version, but I didn't dare to hope. Anyway it would be awesome if this is true 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 27, 2016 at 12:05 PM Posted June 27, 2016 at 12:05 PM #2 on French iTunes. Damn u Justin! 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
celinefanonline Posted June 27, 2016 at 01:10 PM Posted June 27, 2016 at 01:10 PM Haha, nice! You should send that entire transcript to Team Celine! Show them what we have to deal with all the time, and the lengths we go to... Seriously, it's ridiculous. now it's not really Team Celine's decision to release her songs here or thereit's more to do with Sony Music Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Unisono Posted June 28, 2016 at 10:53 AM Posted June 28, 2016 at 10:53 AM I had this on my mind when I heard live version, but I didn't dare to hope. Anyway it would be awesome if this is true I agree. I had the same idea after listening to the live version. The ending is soo good! 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:45 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:45 PM The Red Heads are saying that there will be a video recorded in Paris for Encore Un Soir Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:48 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:48 PM The Red Heads are saying that there will be a video recorded in Paris for Encore Un Soir Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Thank goodness! This song deserves a beautiful, meaningful video. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM The Red Heads are saying that there will be a video recorded in Paris for Encore Un Soir Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetDo they mean concert footage? It deserves one Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:02 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:02 PM Oh wow! Any video would be good.... Live or not Kev x Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:17 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:17 PM Not a live one, pls!! She MUST fly back to L.V. and film a dessert-video. We miss em SO F***ING much. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:32 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:32 PM Haha I'd much prefer a real music video... But guys can you really see it happening? Kev x 1 Quote
giannislyber Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:55 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 01:55 PM Why not? PAMP was released in July and the music video in September. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2016 at 02:11 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 02:11 PM Why not? PAMP was released in July and the music video in September. Well we shall see... I really do hope Kev x Quote
donpi86 Posted June 28, 2016 at 02:16 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 02:16 PM sometimes is quiet frustrating... hehe.. she could have recorded a simple beautiful music video in any of these beautiful european hotels.. Very classy, intimate and elegant (she has time to do a photoshoot for Paris Match... ) so she could record a video with a simple Canon 5D.. she has a team recording all her life.. why don't you take 2 hours for a simple music video.. And I know what I'm talking about because I am a videographer... Have you seen for example Macklemore youtube channel? they make simple but funny music videos while they are touring and rising his baby... and he is not a bad father for being occupied... C'mon.. not everything is about diva posing music videos with silly 3D effects (PAMP) 1 Quote
mike_z Posted June 28, 2016 at 04:35 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 04:35 PM YESSSS! A music video! I don't care if it is a live one! I would also love a music video shot in Paris. I don't know when it was the last time we actually got one shot there for real! I would also love an in-studio music video with JJG producing her and singing the backing vocals! <3 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2016 at 04:40 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 04:40 PM YESSSS! A music video! I don't care if it is a live one! I would also love a music video shot in Paris. I don't know when it was the last time we actually got one shot there for real! I would also love an in-studio music video with JJG producing her and singing the backing vocals! <3 This I think ? Quote
mirage Posted June 28, 2016 at 07:49 PM Posted June 28, 2016 at 07:49 PM Yeahh I've noticed!!I hope the differences will be huge!I mean that they are really 2 different songs, not just 30seconds shorter or longer with no noticeable differences The live version is amazing! Think the allbum version will be more like that one! The song is now been named "(Radio Edit)" on Spotify. It means we will have a (longer) album version, maybe similar to the tour one, with that longer outro. Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2016 at 08:30 AM Posted June 29, 2016 at 08:30 AM 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Moleque20 Posted June 29, 2016 at 12:25 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 12:25 PM (edited) Well EUS is at #4 this week in France (+3). Could someone give us the info about the other countries and update the wikipedia site of the single? Run: 1-1-4-7-4 Edited June 29, 2016 at 12:29 PM by Moleque20 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
LukeD Posted June 29, 2016 at 07:49 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 07:49 PM (edited) My prediction is that the song will have a stable run inside the French Top 10 or Top 20 till September. It's shown great staying power and more people will get to know it. Edited June 29, 2016 at 07:49 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2016 at 08:48 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 08:48 PM What a great team Celine and Jean-Jacques are. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Remon Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:23 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:23 PM My prediction is that the song will have a stable run inside the French Top 10 or Top 20 till September. It's shown great staying power and more people will get to know it. Let's hope it still gets plenty of airplay during summer, when loads of tourists celebrate their holidays in France. Would be nice if it finds its way through the rest of Europe when those folks return home. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:40 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:40 PM Celine now has two days off so maybe she will record the Music Video then. She also has 3 days off next week. Of course she has the rest of the month before the tour starts in Montreal, so she could also be recording the Video then. I hope she has an idea what her second single will be too and focus on recording that too so its ready to go. She could potentially have another number 1 with the second single if it comes out before the album. So many things to look forward to this year! Kev x 1 Quote
Neddo Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:56 PM Posted June 29, 2016 at 09:56 PM I wonder if this is the only Goldman song Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
scielle Posted June 30, 2016 at 12:36 AM Posted June 30, 2016 at 12:36 AM A month plus later, English Canada has taken some notice... here's a review from Toronto Star pop music critic Ben Rayner - https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2016/06/29/cline-dion-releases-new-single-heads-off-on-tour.html Quote
québecflower Posted June 30, 2016 at 12:54 AM Posted June 30, 2016 at 12:54 AM A month plus later, English Canada has taken some notice... here's a review from Toronto Star pop music critic Ben Rayner - https://www.thestar....ff-on-tour.htmlthe grieving widow makes a better story i guess. but it is nice that they tale notice and nice writing. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
KaasDion Posted June 30, 2016 at 02:13 AM Posted June 30, 2016 at 02:13 AM if the US is not getting the single and can't buy it from other countries, does that mean the US is not getting the album either? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.