Jump to content

New French single, "Encore Un Soir" - May 24th, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Not getting my hopes up, but the lead in the last 2 days was pretty impressive. If she had a similar lead on other platforms (not sure but my mom would probably use amazon not itunes) she may do it. If we presuppose that Justin's sales didn't change drastically in the last 7 days she outsold him 1 to 5 or 1 to 4 the last 2 days so she should have made up for 3 or 4 days of him on the charts.

 

Justins song is not new. We'll see what happens. Hoping for a number 1

Edited by manilou
Posted (edited)

Thank you so much!!!

(I didn't want to quote your whole past again and lengthen the topic)

 

Thank you SO much for your translation! I think you did a great job of translating it into English phrases that make sense and actually get the point across.

 

Such a beautiful and haunting song.

Agree, Thank you so much! Great Job!

Amazing.thank u so much.really beautiful

You're welcome guys. It was a pleasure doing it. This song has been on repeat for me for 2 days now lol :wub:

 

And yeah, it's definitely JJG singing in the end!!

Edited by justinecoria
  • Like 4
Posted
Well at least the world outside of the States gets to own it. :(
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Not getting my hopes up, but the lead in the last 2 days was pretty impressive. If she had a similar lead on other platforms (not sure but my mom would probably use amazon not itunes) she may do it. If we presuppose that Justin's sales didn't change drastically in the last 7 days she outsold him 1 to 5 or 1 to 4 the last 2 days so she should have made up for 3 or 4 days of him on the charts.

 

Justins song is not new. We'll see what happens. Hoping for a number 1

 

Justin was now also overtaken by Imany on itunes. I think she should have it in the bag..

Posted
I agree, she might get that #1!
Posted
It has just been officially announced that the lyric video will be up tomorrow.
  • Like 5
Posted

It has just been officially announced that the lyric video will be up tomorrow.

 

And it will probably be banned in the U.S. Us dirty, rotten scum don't deserve such things.

  • Like 4
Posted

And it will probably be banned in the U.S. Us dirty, rotten scum don't deserve such things.

 

:sofunny:

  • Like 1
Posted

So Kaven posted this on instagram...

She'll sing it in a lower key, since the original key is B and this sheet music is in Bb.

Interesting....

13312814_10154965764303228_4666358801763085551_n.jpg?oh=54327b326442a2086183ccbd5be849c2&oe=57E1C705

  • Like 3
Posted
Interesting
[url=http://s1383.photobucket
Posted

So Kaven posted this on instagram...

She'll sing it in a lower key, since the original key is B and this sheet music is in Bb.

Interesting....

13312814_10154965764303228_4666358801763085551_n.jpg?oh=54327b326442a2086183ccbd5be849c2&oe=57E1C705

 

Why would she lower the key? It's not really a hard song to sing... But yeah... I can understand she wants to feel 100% confortable with it. Can't wait to hear it live!

  • Like 1
Posted

Why would she lower the key? It's not really a hard song to sing... But yeah... I can understand she wants to feel 100% confortable with it. Can't wait to hear it live!

 

Sometimes it's a matter of making it easier for the musician's to play too... Just throwing that out there :)

  • Like 5
Posted

Many thanks! :clap:

actually I reuse it in another non-French speakin forum :)

Posted
The Holy Trinity that Jean-Jacques would have written: Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore, S'Il Suffisait D'Aimer, and Encore Un Soir :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 3
Posted

So Kaven posted this on instagram...

She'll sing it in a lower key, since the original key is B and this sheet music is in Bb.

Interesting....

13312814_10154965764303228_4666358801763085551_n.jpg?oh=54327b326442a2086183ccbd5be849c2&oe=57E1C705

Hmm. Could this mean this would be the first time she debuts a French song in Vegas....... nah..... I would love to eat my words though :giggle:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Just because it hit 1M ... Don't stop watching!!!

 

  • Like 3
Posted

Sometimes it's a matter of making it easier for the musician's to play too... Just throwing that out there :)

 

I think that's the reason too... As a musician, I hate to play in the key of B, it's full of sharps :giggle:

But who knows... They are profissional musicians anyway.

The highest note (I'm not talking about the head voice) in the single is a B4, same as the end of All The Way (from that Sinatra's tribute last year)... I don't think Celine would have problems with this.

The live performance will be just one semitone lower though... Like MHWGO.

Posted

Weird they lowered the song as it was already not that high...

 

But I think PAMP was also sung in a lower key live

  • Like 1

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

Vote for celine for the tip parade!!

 

http://www.top40.nl/stemlijst

 

 

You can vote by logging on with Facebook


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

So, in Europe we have now Friday. Celine was on sale for 3 days only with "Encore un soir". Will it be enough for her to get to #1 in France, and top 10 in Switzerland and Belgium? We’ll see in few days. Canada still has few hours of Thursday left, they can still buy/stream the song. However, in Canada streaming is important, so I don’t know if the single has any chance to debut on the Canadian Hot 100.

 

Situation now:

YouTube streams 1,188,380

 

iTunes

#1 France

#1 Lebanon

#2 Luxembourg

#4 Romania

#4 Switzerland

#5 Belgium

#5 Canada

#6 Argentina

#19 Saudi Arabia

#31 Israel

#39 Poland

#51 Mauritius

#59 Portugal

#64 Spain

#68 United Arab Emirates

#85 Finland

#89 Bulgaria

#94 Netherlands

#99 Malaysia

#118 Italy

#134 Denmark

#140 Egypt

#155 Brazil

#169 Ireland

#186 Thailand

  • Like 1
Posted
I wonder why they would release the single half-way through the week and miss 4 days to impact first week charts? :hmm:
  • Like 1
Posted

I wonder why they would release the single half-way through the week and miss 4 days to impact first week charts? :hmm:

because they don't care, maybe....
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)
It's rather.../C'est plutôt... "Ordinaire"!! :-D Edited by Xpresso
Posted
I don't know how many times I have listened to this song these few days. I already set it for the new ringtone on my mobile phone :P
giphy.gif
Posted

I can't wait until we get to see all the pics from this new Alix Malka shoot. I always get so excited to see the visuals of the final product. Seeing the pics of the design for the single is making me so excited to see what they are going to give us for the album! :clap:

 

This might have been asked and answered in previous post, but has there been an official album release date yet or has there just been rumored dates?

highfive.jpg

Posted

I can't wait until we get to see all the pics from this new Alix Malka shoot. I always get so excited to see the visuals of the final product. Seeing the pics of the design for the single is making me so excited to see what they are going to give us for the album! :clap:

 

This might have been asked and answered in previous post, but has there been an official album release date yet or has there just been rumored dates?

 

No official date yet. :)

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.com

Posted

So Kaven posted this on instagram...

She'll sing it in a lower key, since the original key is B and this sheet music is in Bb.

Interesting....

13312814_10154965764303228_4666358801763085551_n.jpg?oh=54327b326442a2086183ccbd5be849c2&oe=57E1C705

The intro is two bars longer than the single version !

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...