brendanm999 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:19 AM So far her voice sounds like it's in top shape again! 1 Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM Live : https://www.facebook.com/vanina.chaine 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM So far her voice sounds like it's in top shape again!From the clip of EUS I saw... I'm in love!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brendanm999 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:20 AM https://www.facebook.com/gaetan.girard.9022?hc_ref=NEWSFEED Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM (edited) Immensite The stream is very choppy tonight. Edited August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM Live : https://www.facebook.com/vanina.chaineDon't see the livestream? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:21 AM Immensite Where are you seeing it?? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Fuzzy Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:30 AM (edited) Don't see the livestream?https://www.facebook.com/vanina.chaineWhen I click on the link, it brings me directly to the livestream Edit : It stopped for now, let's hope we'll have more! Edited August 31, 2016 at 01:32 AM by Fuzzy Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:30 AM When I click on the link, it brings me directly to the livestream what's weird is that I see it now that it's over. That's really odd! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:31 AM https://www.facebook.com/100008979753493/videos/1564001497242494/see if this works. Terre on now. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:35 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:35 AM https://www.facebook.com/100008979753493/videos/1564001497242494/see if this works. Terre on now."This page has expired or you can no longer view it"... Ugh Facebook annoys me sometimes. Who is streaming? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Fuzzy Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:36 AM "This page has expired or you can no longer view it"... Ugh Facebook annoys me sometimes. Who is streaming?Same thing on my side. 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
brendanm999 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:36 AM "This page has expired or you can no longer view it"... Ugh Facebook annoys me sometimes. Who is streaming? If you open the "Facebook Live Map" and scroll to Trois-Rivieres, it should show you each live stream that you could click on. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:37 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:37 AM "This page has expired or you can no longer view it"... Ugh Facebook annoys me sometimes. Who is streaming?Yeah.................. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:38 AM (edited) If you open the "Facebook Live Map" and scroll to Trois-Rivieres, it should show you each live stream that you could click on.Let me go look! Ugh, I think it won't work on phones Edited August 31, 2016 at 01:39 AM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:43 AM https://www.facebook.com/rbelosic/videos/10209039238972556/ Ordinaire live now! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:44 AM https://www.facebook...09039238972556/ Ordinaire live now!Dang! Every time you give us a link it stops working right away 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:46 AM Dang! Every time you give us a link it stops working right away Hurry it's up! Lol! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM I think I'll go check in my bed if there's a link working Good nignt guys, have fun! 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM English set now Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:47 AM English set now Can you tell if it's a dress? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:48 AM Wow! Her voice is so clear! Thank god they ditched the "singing in the other side of the wall effect". Hear how free her voice is than that effect. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:52 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:52 AM Can you tell if it's a dress?I don't think it's a dress. As far as I can tell it's a long coat with fringe. It's hard to tell because the quality of the stream hasn't been great lol. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:55 AM I don't think it's a dress. As far as I can tell it's a long coat with fringe. It's hard to tell because the quality of the stream hasn't been great lol.Oh well. But still, fringe! I'll take anything other then black and white Blazers LOL 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brendanm999 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:56 AM Hair is perfect tonight imo 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:59 AM Wasn't USF after Rene's second diagnosis? I don't think Celine has done many thing without giving crap for no reason. That's why I'm asking No, USF was before Rene's diagnosis. USF was July 2013, and Rene was diagnosed in December 2013 (just after the French mini-tour). The only shows she did after Rene's diagnosis were the Vegas shows (and a few TV specials like L'Ete Indien). 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 01:59 AM (edited) The outfit is some sort of a fringe top and leather pants. Me likey! https://instagram.com/p/BJwWbrLATLu/ Edited August 31, 2016 at 02:00 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:00 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:00 AM Oh well. But still, fringe! I'll take anything other then black and white Blazers LOLJust remember I can't tell completely bc of the quality of stream. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:01 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:01 AM Just remember I can't tell completely bc of the quality of stream. I found a picture on IG- it's above, up one post 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:01 AM Posted August 31, 2016 at 02:01 AM The outfit is some sort of a fringe top and leather pants. Me likey!https://instagram.com/p/BJwWbrLATLu/See I Love this also! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.