nuts2you Posted August 29, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 01:01 AM http://stopru.org/celine-dioni-had-the-impression-they-were-applauding-my-life/4553 Not sure if this has be posted Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 29, 2016 at 01:02 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 01:02 AM (edited) I filmed parts of the August 27th show and I'm currently uploading them to my youtube channel : https://www.youtube....er/CelineDionHD Edited August 29, 2016 at 01:06 AM by GoldenLeaf 4 Quote
scielle Posted August 29, 2016 at 02:29 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 02:29 AM Genie Bouchard was totally fangirling last night! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Sorry for going off topic... only marginally related - but just celebrating fellow lovers of Celine! Here's Eugenie in action earlier today! Saw her practice this PM at the US Open - https://postimg.org/image/md6wpdqgd/https://postimg.org/image/85cmmzodp/ 1 Quote
dodobird Posted August 29, 2016 at 05:24 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 05:24 AM http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/arts/sur-scene/201608/27/01-5014754-javais-limpression-quils-applaudissaient-ma-vie.php Has this been translated already? I don't want to go through the 30 pages that I missed Q Dans ce nouveau spectacle, vous avez interprété de grands succès, mais aussi des pièces moins connues, notamment de l'album 1 fille & 4 types. Vous vouliez proposer quelque chose de différent?R Oui, j'ai essayé de convaincre mon équipe de chanter des chansons qui n'étaient pas nécessairement des tubes, des hits, parce que ce spectacle-là, ce n'était pas d'essayer de vendre quelque chose. En général, quand on passe à la télé ou qu'on sort un album, on veut essayer de vendre un produit. J'ai proposé des chansons qui n'étaient pas nécessairement des incontournables parce que j'en avais envie et que c'était l'émotion dans laquelle je me trouvais: c'est un moment, ce n'est pas un show. [...] Mon but, ce n'était pas de jouer des chansons que personne ne connaissait, c'était mon état d'âme. Si mon état d'âme n'est pas sur la scène, je suis déjà déconnectée de moi-même. Et ce n'était pas ça, mon but; mon but, c'était de revenir chez nous et d'être connectée avec mes vraies émotions du moment. I think this is the English version of the same article : http://stopru.org/celine-dioni-had-the-impression-they-were-applauding-my-life/4553 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 29, 2016 at 05:51 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 05:51 AM How do you know what the song will sound like?? Kev x well i do not know.. but its pink! she's cool,i like her.. she's so nice on concert! i think and hope it can be a great collaboration.. celine is talking too much bout that and idk .. maybe ( i hope not) we get a song we do not like would be kinda frustrating.. 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Popular Post maria_k Posted August 29, 2016 at 07:47 AM Popular Post Posted August 29, 2016 at 07:47 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKTNa7L9oQ 16 Quote
dodobird Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:32 AM Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:32 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKTNa7L9oQ To whoever added the subs : THANK YOU. I mean THAAANK YOU!!! Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 29, 2016 at 04:15 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 04:15 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKTNa7L9oQ Thanks Condor - you're a star! 😗 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 29, 2016 at 08:13 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 08:13 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BJqDMcGgyDZ/ New Photo Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 29, 2016 at 08:30 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 08:30 PM (edited) Since the two shows starting tomorrow are for charity, do you guys think she'll add a "charity" song like "The Prayer" to the setlist? Edited August 29, 2016 at 08:30 PM by SuperLove4Celine 1 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:28 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:28 PM It would be great I they stream a Part of the show as "Celine's last show of this summer tour"That's a charity concert but I don't think Celine will focus on that a little talk maybe 2 Quote
ryba Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:48 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 09:48 PM (edited) So no DVD? That is so sad... There's no words that can describe what I feel deep inside... Team Celine, I have lost all credit with you Edited August 29, 2016 at 09:50 PM by ryba 2 Quote
joaofilho Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:06 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:06 PM I to disappointed that neither the clip of one of the songs that became a hit that EUS is, imagine if you will have DVD. Quote
nuts2you Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:47 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:47 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtYRs1h9azNJIYhDpyo8XIo1FBCTsyyq_Jmyc0/?fb_action_ids=1563654967277147&fb_action_types=instapp%3Atake&fb_ref=ogexp&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1391607630867517%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22instapp%3Atake%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22ogexp%22%5D check this out Quote
Javito Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:52 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:52 PM We so very much need a DVD of this concert, and especifically, this performance Ordinaire, the more I listen to this song, the more I love it. It's like a dinosaur. The studio version is good, but live we get all the gestures and her attitude performing it. It's a song that is clearly written to be performed on the stage. So how can they let pass this chance? Are they going to deprive all her international public from enjoying this testimony song? 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:59 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 10:59 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BJtYRs1h9azNJIYhDpyo8XIo1FBCTsyyq_Jmyc0/?fb_action_ids=1563654967277147&fb_action_types=instapp%3Atake&fb_ref=ogexp&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1391607630867517%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22instapp%3Atake%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22ogexp%22%5D check this outlol looks like it's all choreographed 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted August 29, 2016 at 11:58 PM Posted August 29, 2016 at 11:58 PM I know it HAS been the pattern with her but try to keep in mind it may have been filmed. They may have decided this time to not use cranes and such.It is possible to use just normal HD cams my friend who knows alot about how concert dvds are filmed has said he has seen this alot lately. And just because no one has told us doesn't mean it hasn't been filmed. They don't have to tell us especially if filming is part of the terms and conditions of the arena/stadium. I'm just trying to keep everything positive here just trying to be hopeful. 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:00 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKTNa7L9oQ I love it - she's hilarious and sweet! But she always does exaggerate a bit . .talking about the twins discovering the outdoors in the summertime, as though it were the first time they'd ever been outside in non-Vegas insanely hot summers. But didn't they spend several weeks in Boston last summer? And Quebec the summer before that? Surely the twins spent some time outside then. I love her, but I think she often exaggerates to make a better story. 5 Quote
incognito Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:05 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:05 AM I love it - she's hilarious and sweet! But she always does exaggerate a bit . .talking about the twins discovering the outdoors in the summertime, as though it were the first time they'd ever been outside in non-Vegas insanely hot summers. But didn't they spend several weeks in Boston last summer? And Quebec the summer before that? Surely the twins spent some time outside then. I love her, but I think she often exaggerates to make a better story. In Boston it is possible she was so preoccupied with Rene that she didn't get to witness much her boys having fun. 2 Quote
maria_k Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:18 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:18 AM I love it - she's hilarious and sweet! But she always does exaggerate a bit . .talking about the twins discovering the outdoors in the summertime, as though it were the first time they'd ever been outside in non-Vegas insanely hot summers. But didn't they spend several weeks in Boston last summer? And Quebec the summer before that? Surely the twins spent some time outside then. I love her, but I think she often exaggerates to make a better story. I think she does exaggerates sometimes, but in this case maybe twins were too small when they were last time in Quebec, now they are almost 6, for sure they understand things better etc. Or maybe backyard of this house is much better. frogs, apple trees - all inclusive. 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:24 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:24 AM In Boston it is possible she was so preoccupied with Rene that she didn't get to witness much her boys having fun.I think she does exaggerates sometimes, but in this case maybe twins were too small when they were last time in Quebec, now they are almost 6, for sure they understand things better etc. Or maybe backyard of this house is much better. frogs, apple trees - all inclusive. I hear what you're saying . .it was just the way she started the story, about the twins being shocked that they could walk outside without having their feet melting from the heat -- that just seemed a bit implausible. But it probably is the first time they did things like playing with frogs in a lake. I think the essence of her stories are always true -- they just often feel a bit embellished for the stage. 3 Quote
québecflower Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:25 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:25 AM I think she does exaggerates sometimes, but in this case maybe twins were too small when they were last time in Quebec, now they are almost 6, for sure they understand things better etc. Or maybe backyard of this house is much better. frogs, apple trees - all inclusive.it is more in the countryside i think, but she pushes the envelop a bit i,m sure... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
maria_k Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:27 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 03:27 AM I hear what you're saying . .it was just the way she started the story, about the twins being shocked that they could walk outside without having their feet melting from the heat -- that just seemed a bit implausible. But it probably is the first time they did things like playing with frogs in a lake. I think the essence of her stories are always true -- they just often feel a bit embellished for the stage.it is more in the countryside i think, but she pushes the envelop a bit i,m sure... well, it's Celine 3 Quote
NicoNV Posted August 30, 2016 at 04:54 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 04:54 AM (edited) I hear what you're saying . .it was just the way she started the story, about the twins being shocked that they could walk outside without having their feet melting from the heat -- that just seemed a bit implausible. But it probably is the first time they did things like playing with frogs in a lake. I think the essence of her stories are always true -- they just often feel a bit embellished for the stage. I understand what you mean. They live near a lake (and Vegas is near some beautiful parks and mountains once you get away from the strip) and in the past she said the boys like her to drive them to the lake so they can like skip rocks and things like that. I think her story was just meant to be more exaggerated fun, and she was just kind of talking and having fun. It sounds like they have enjoyed the trip at least. Edited August 30, 2016 at 05:01 AM by NicoNV 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2016 at 07:39 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 07:39 AM It's crazy how fast this mini tour has gone!!! The whole project has been such a huge breath of fresh air in so many ways for Celine, her career and us the fans... Incredibly positive, successful and a start of a great new chapter. Now that it is drawing to a close, I am beyond excited about how the Vegas show may evolve, the fact that she will be in the studio again soon for the English album and the English mini tour next year. It's a great time to be a Celine Fan Quote
ivo Posted August 30, 2016 at 09:25 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 09:25 AM (edited) It's crazy how fast this mini tour has gone!!! The whole project has been such a huge breath of fresh air in so many ways for Celine, her career and us the fans... Incredibly positive, successful and a start of a great new chapter. Now that it is drawing to a close, I am beyond excited about how the Vegas show may evolve, the fact that she will be in the studio again soon for the English album and the English mini tour next year. It's a great time to be a Celine Fan This tour went by so fast. It was (and is, still remaining shows in Trois Rivieres) amazing! So many unexpected songs, no custum changes during the show, a very excited Celine. It was great! I also am very curious to see what she will do in Vegas. I am happy that i had the possibility to see Celine in Paris on july 9th, an evening i will never forget! Edited August 30, 2016 at 09:25 AM by ivo 2 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
anewdayhascome Posted August 30, 2016 at 09:53 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 09:53 AM I'd be really ok even with one camera boring shot as long as there is a dvd. 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine4evauk Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:47 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:47 AM I'd be really ok even with one camera boring shot as long as there is a dvd. And a live cd! 😀 2 Quote
stevo Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM Author Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM And a live cd! 😀 It'd be so nice to at least have a cd of this show. Actual emotion and strength to her voice instead of USF where really I don't think she gave a crap 3 Quote
dodobird Posted August 30, 2016 at 11:06 AM Posted August 30, 2016 at 11:06 AM I'd be really ok even with one camera boring shot as long as there is a dvd. I second that! As long as it's HD, even a one-camera DVD would suffice Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.