Kristinaz Posted August 2, 2016 at 06:47 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 06:47 PM It wasn't CTV per se. Pretty sure they just picked up the feed from the house cameras. I imagine they film the entire thing every night. (I don't think there was any special equipment / setup for the ABC filming last night, or at least none that I noticed). I'm not surprised. I've been told alot of artists don't even bother nowadays to do "proper" dvd filming (ie cranes etc) they just use the inhouse cameras for the footage. Now that footage is filmed in HD it's just as good for a dvd release. Hence why we don't know about filming for alot of them (ex: no real filming was done for Beyonce's Mrs Carter Show tour and yet it was released as a tv special and later dvd) Quote
Javito Posted August 2, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 07:17 PM (edited) I was there last night.... WOW! Her voice was P.E.R.F.E.C.T! Its insane! She drank only one sip of water the ENTIRE SHOW!! She's a machine!! She was with us the entire time! Loved it! It was the 90's all over again. Reminded me when i was 9yrs old at the Falling Into You tour at Molson (Bell) center. Such a unique experience. I hope she keeps that trend of singing alot of her own (not so well known) songs. I want to believe it's the new songs she's performing which are to blame for all the excitement and new passion she is sharing in this tour. She doesn't leave the stage for 2 hours, she barely needs water to go on. It's like magic . I've been saying this thought several times in this forum for many years, that when she sings a new song she has never performed before, she looks (and sounds) different. The passion comes back in those moments, and the Celine robot stays away from her. That's what's happening in this tour, she's doing the thing her own way for the first time in her whole career, since 12. That's a loooooong way waiting to do your job as you want. Edited August 2, 2016 at 07:30 PM by Javito 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Slim Shady Posted August 2, 2016 at 08:20 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 08:20 PM Here is the link to The Red Heads. They had front seat view yesterday, it was amazing!! https://www.facebook...dheads/?fref=ts Thank you so much! Quote
ceon Posted August 2, 2016 at 08:29 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 08:29 PM Yeah, they need to get rid of grandma's net curtain soon before someone loses some water out of his shower http://image.dhgate.com/aktdesc_759848482_00.jpg :sofunny: 3 Quote
Lotty Posted August 2, 2016 at 09:17 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 09:17 PM (edited) GREAT LIVE STREAMING VIDEOS HERE! https://www.facebook...brazil/?fref=ts Edited August 2, 2016 at 09:17 PM by Lotty Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 2, 2016 at 09:36 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 09:36 PM (edited) This is a new Alix Malka photo from 2015 I found on Facebook... I love it I'm posting it here because it's in the store on tour on a panel of some sort as an ad I guess. Edited August 2, 2016 at 09:37 PM by CelineDionFreak 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Fuzzy Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:09 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:09 PM (edited) Yeah, they need to get rid of grandma's net curtain soon before someone loses some water out of his shower http://image.dhgate.com/aktdesc_759848482_00.jpg You forgot to say that this curtain is gonna be part of Céline's new lifestyle collection http://i68.tinypic.com/16glv74.jpg Edited August 2, 2016 at 10:11 PM by Fuzzy 4 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
orca_ab Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:15 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:15 PM Can someone tell me the price of the program and t-shirts at Montréal in CAD$? Thank you. Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:17 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:17 PM This is a new Alix Malka photo from 2015 I found on Facebook... I love it I'm posting it here because it's in the store on tour on a panel of some sort as an ad I guess. this is definitely not the celine singing in montreal now lool,that must be her cool modern little sister 1 Quote
LukeD Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:23 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:23 PM (edited) This is a new Alix Malka photo from 2015 I found on Facebook... I love it I'm posting it here because it's in the store on tour on a panel of some sort as an ad I guess.How nice, a photo taken from the future! It is the ghost of Celine. Edited August 2, 2016 at 10:24 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
Popular Post Del Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:02 PM Popular Post Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:02 PM I just got back a few hours ago from Montreal. I can finally look and post in this thread now that I've seen the show. I saw the show twice. Once on the 31st, which I spent most of the show in shock and picking up my jaw off the floor. I had managed to stay away from most of the setlist so the majority of the show was a big surprise to me. I have to say that the 31st and 1st were the 2 best concert experience of my life. It's hard for me to pick a favourite part as I enjoyed all of it. Each and every song performed made me realize how much I adore this woman. She was at the top of her game and the audience went wild and loved every minute of it. This was the 9th and 10th time I've seen her in concert and this has just fueled the fire of wanting more. I hope there are plans to record and release on DVD as this is one tour that needs to be immortalized for eternity. 13 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
browseceline Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:04 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:04 PM :sofunny: Haha yes..because sorry..i do not like those curtains. The suit itself without the curtains look way better! If this was thus Law guy that decided this i do not understand that. He fitted her in the most beautiful clothes in paris but in the tour she wears this.Have to say the hair is really nice but i liked the black suit in Paris much more. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:07 PM Posted August 2, 2016 at 11:07 PM tears are rolling down my face at the end of ALPHB...amazing song, so touching! not even Adele can beat this tune!Yes it is in exquisite beautiful song with a touching melody. And Celine sounds angelic..this is quality! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted August 3, 2016 at 12:26 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 12:26 AM TVA interview with Daniel Picard - http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/chroniques/detail/daniel-picard-sur-un-nuage Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:20 AM Is there somoene who recorded the radio streaming during the first two songs on Rythm FM or Rouge FM ? Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:28 AM The suit and the curtains sucks,annie did great job the last 2 or 3 tours ,celine needs to stop picking outfites 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:31 AM The suit and the curtains sucks,annie did great job the last 2 or 3 tours ,celine needs to stop picking outfitesCéline didn't pick this one, Law did I believe based on his snapchat. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Ororo Munroe Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:43 AM I miss this I mean she was so classy, and on stage, now it's ridiculous I'am really afraid for the Vegas wardrobe http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/31/1470188571-capture.jpg 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:56 AM I miss this I mean she was so classy, and on stage, now it's ridiculous I'am really afraid for the Vegas wardrobe http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/31/1470188571-capture.jpg exactly ,i dont know whats happening but thats not our cheec celine ,nor her attitude on stage ,its like she dont care,she sing song after song with the same boring outfit ,boring show really Quote
brendanm999 Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:57 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:57 AM (edited) Ready to head to MTL tomorrow! Got the CDs ready for the packed car Edited August 3, 2016 at 01:58 AM by brendanm999 4 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 01:58 AM Céline didn't pick this one, Law did I believe based on his snapchat. they are confusing me ,with all the money no taste really Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:08 AM Popular Post Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:08 AM exactly ,i dont know whats happening but thats not our cheec celine ,nor her attitude on stage ,its like she dont care,she sing song after song with the same boring outfit ,boring show really Really? This is the most intimate, artistic, vulnerable show we've gotten from Celine in pretty much forever and you're calling it boring? She doesn't care about her looks or her make-up or hair because she's enthralled with the MUSIC which is exactly how it should be. Put her in a paper bag... if she sings performance-rare songs with the vocals she's had of late I'll shell out as much money as they want to be there. Are you a fan of her music or just her look? 15 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:09 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:09 AM exactly ,i dont know whats happening but thats not our cheec celine ,nor her attitude on stage ,its like she dont care,she sing song after song with the same boring outfit ,boring show really The show is everything except BORING....I saw Taking Chances, Celine in 2013 and now... it's just fabulous especially with the orchestra... but the dress The dark outfits were better at the begining 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:11 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:11 AM BUT THE VOICE...oh my gosh, better than ever with the orchestra. 2 Quote
scielle Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:11 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:11 AM Ready to head to MTL tomorrow! Got the CDs ready for the packed car I wish somebody did a study to quantify Celine's contribution to Québec tourism over this coming month! And then they can show it to all those griping about the province contributing a symbolic sum to Rene's funeral.Seriously, look at all the people coming to town for this. My hotel was teeming with Celine fans. 7 Quote
Popular Post tomdalbou Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:13 AM Popular Post Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:13 AM (edited) exactly ,i dont know whats happening but thats not our cheec celine ,nor her attitude on stage ,its like she dont care,she sing song after song with the same boring outfit ,boring show really I'm sorry, but this show is not about the outfits, it's about the songs and the singer. The choice she made by not leaving the stage is great to me. This show is for me the best she ever gave. I would take this show with the worst outfit ever over her current Vegas show or Taking Chances tour, which I loved, don't get me wrong. This show is FAR from boring. It's genuine, sincere, emotional. If you really love Celine, you must love this show, because all the decisions are hers. Edited August 3, 2016 at 02:20 AM by tomdalbou 20 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:21 AM (edited) The show is not about the outfits, it's about the songs and the singer. The choice she made by not leaving the stage is great to me. This show is for me the best she ever gave. I would take this show with the worst outfit ever over her current Vegas show or Taking Chances tour, which I loved, don't get me wrong. This show is far from boring. If you really love Celine, you must love this show, because all the decisions are hers. You are totally right about the show in general, but it's a shame for the outfit...she could keep only one piece, but a wonderfull piece and classy. Don't get me wrong, I was here in Paris to hear the orchestra and the legendary voice, but she made bad choices for the ouftits for Montreal. This is the only mess of the show but she assume it ! Edited August 3, 2016 at 02:22 AM by Ororo Munroe 2 Quote
tomdalbou Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:27 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:27 AM You are totally right about the show in general, but it's a shame for the outfit...she could keep only one piece, but a wonderfull piece and classy. Don't get me wrong, I was here in Paris to hear the orchestra and the legendary voice, but she made bad choices for the ouftits for Montreal. This is the only mess of the show but she assume it ! I love the fact that she loves those outfits. Even though she wore way better stage outfits in general, she is so at ease wearing them. Watching her being 100% herself makes me happy! 6 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:31 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:31 AM I'm sorry, but this show is not about the outfits, it's about the songs and the singer. The choice she made by not leaving the stage is great to me. This show is for me the best she ever gave. I would take this show with the worst outfit ever over her current Vegas show or Taking Chances tour, which I loved, don't get me wrong. This show is FAR from boring. It's genuine, sincere, emotional. If you really love Celine, you must love this show, because all the decisions are hers. the art of performing is far away from only good songs choices nowadays,watch clips of beyonce formation tour and u will know what im talking about ,the effort she does is visible and felt ,dont tell me i want to stay with u and will not change outfit when ur really lazy ,and what about the pyjamas for the press confrence ,she needs to wake up really Quote
tomdalbou Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:41 AM Posted August 3, 2016 at 02:41 AM (edited) the art of performing is far away from only good songs choices nowadays,watch clips of beyonce formation tour and u will know what im talking about ,the effort she does is visible and felt ,dont tell me i want to stay with u and will not change outfit when ur really lazy ,and what about the pyjamas for the press confrence ,she needs to wake up really I respect your opinion, but Celine is not Beyonce and will never be Beyonce. Every artist is unique and Celine doesn't need anything but her voice and her presence to put on a show. This is, to me, the ultimate art of performing. She's a singer after all. And pretty much one of the best of our generation. (The best to me ) And I'm pretty sure that she's awake these days. Like never before actually! I love Beyonce, don't get me wrong. She's amazing. But you can't compare Celine with Beyonce. Two completely different worlds. Again, it's my opinion! Edited August 3, 2016 at 02:45 AM by tomdalbou 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.