Nmj Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:27 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:27 PM Looks like the cordless mic is back? 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:29 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:29 PM Perhaps not necessarily, there usually were a few songs she kept the cordless mic for, due to the walking around in certain songs. I felt like rdmh and Mhwgo may have been two songs she kept the cordless mic for recently ?? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Looks like the cordless mic is back?This particular cordless mic, as well as the wired mic, are both by Shure I believe. Maybe that's why she like it? Who knows lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Nothing has changed ,but i see a wirless mic by the way again Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM Perhaps not necessarily, there usually were a few songs she kept the cordless mic for, due to the walking around in certain songs. I felt like rdmh and Mhwgo may have been two songs she kept the cordless mic for recently ??It was MHWGO and HDYKTMP. She kept the corded one for RDMH and I kinda liked that lol. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post brendanm999 Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:31 PM Popular Post Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:31 PM So I realized it's going to be a little impractical to completely film both shows (27&29th) so I've decided to film the 27th in full, and parts of the 29th. I think there will be plenty of bootlegs from these shows anyway 9 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:33 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:33 PM Let's not get too excited about the set list just yet. Remember the Taking Chances Tour Book contained lots of song titles on the inside back cover and half of them weren't performed on the tour. However, I do have a feeling the set list will be more "Celine" than ever! I don't know why I just do. I just pray that the 30-40% of the show that is new is all Celine songs they have added and not more covers. Only 2 days til we all find out. Exactly. I remember how excited I was when I saw "Je ne vous oublie pas," "Je lui dirai" and "Tout l'or des hommes" in the first printing of the TCWT tourbook. Then, was very disappointed when they weren't performed. If you could see me now, ... they can rewrite the lyrics to fit what Céline is going through...?? who knows??? I listed the songs (rumours, t-shirt, articles ...), we have so far : I drove all nightThe Show Must go onI surrenderIf you could see me nowI'm your angelIt's all coming back to me nowMy heart Will go onThe Power of LoveLove can move mountainsLet's talk about loveThe first time ever i saw your faceCan't help falling in loveWhen I fall in loveDo you hear what i hearThat's the way it is Others are also:"The Power Of The Dream""You And I""Falling Into You""Taking Chances""To Love You More""If You Asked Me To""Somebody Loves Somebody" 2 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:34 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:34 PM I hope for a new hair style as well a new colour Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:35 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:35 PM I'm not going to address all the recent news surrounding Rene's health because I can't bring myself to even think about it. I'm sending so many prayers and positive vibes their way right now. So, on that note: Just my opinion, but I don't think we should base the set list off a t-shirt.... Remember when "Celine" first opened and there was a mug that had TYLAM on it and we all went ballistic about it... surprise, it wasn't in the show.If there's one thing we should have learned over the years it's that "Team Celine" will throw just about any song title on any piece of merchandise... it doesn't have to make sense. Now... that being said, if TYLAM is NOT included in this show I'm going to be sooooo disappointed! We bombarded celinedion.com with it when they asked what songs we would like to see be included... I really hope they listen! I don't recall "Then You Look At Me" ever being printed on a mug. However, I do remember a photo in the first program of "Celine" of Celine watching the accompanying music video. However, my gut tells me that photo was taken when the concept, at the time, was to be of Hollywood movie theme songs. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:37 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:37 PM I think she will use both pics, wired for slow/ballads and wireless for fast/uptempo's. I wonder what these surprises are that Mia mentioned? Hopefully a few dancers as rumoured, not to finish on my heart will go on would be another. Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:41 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:41 PM René always felt strong about finishing with MHWGO, I doubt she will change this, just out of respect to René. 2 Quote
Shaun Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:41 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 06:41 PM Having never seen "My Heart Will Go On" with the water screen I'll be delighted if that's unchanged. I do however hope it's not the last song yet again. 7 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Kristinaz Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:07 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:07 PM You know just hearing her talk about opening night makes me hope and pray that they film it(selfish of me i know). I think this opening night will be diff then any other show she's ever done or will do just the energy of the people and the emotion behind what that night will mean for Celine Rene and even the fans 7 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:23 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:23 PM (edited) Not sure if it's already been mentioned but the press conference will be held on Thursday afternoon rather than after the show. Edited August 25, 2015 at 07:26 PM by Shamrock_1982 5 Quote
Shaun Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:30 PM Not sure if it's already been mentioned but the press conference will be held on Thursday afternoon rather than after the show. Get me a press pass then please Darren. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Davey84 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:30 PM I wonder if tonight there might be a dress rehearsal for CP coworkers? 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:33 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:33 PM I think they really want to keep this under wraps this time around, but you never know maybe and they are asked to sign something to say they can't say anything. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:38 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:38 PM Darren any clue when the "good morning Britain" interview will air? Kev x Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:40 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:40 PM (edited) I've asked but no updates yet... I'm guessing Thursday or Friday but Ross hasn't confirmed yet... Shaun push ur way in and tell them who you are "ain't you heard of the celine podcast, get me ur manager" lol. Edited August 25, 2015 at 07:42 PM by Shamrock_1982 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:52 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:52 PM Elise is confirmed to return!!! Along with the other background singers! I love Elise.... I was really concerned she may be gone too! YES! Kev x 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:55 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:55 PM (edited) Shaun push ur way in and tell them who you are "ain't you heard of the celine podcast, get me ur manager" lol. LOVE THIS Edited August 25, 2015 at 07:55 PM by Peppercorn1991 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:57 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 07:57 PM Looks like the cordless mic is back?.........everyone can rest in peace now ................. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:01 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:01 PM (edited) I'm chanting 'Celine, Celine, Celine.....' opening night!!! I w i l l lose my voice! Edited August 25, 2015 at 08:02 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:10 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:10 PM (edited) Do you guys realise every major media network in the world has reported this news! I've never seen anything like it when you type in Celine dion on Google... This news has gone big.... I'd list them but there is over 200 articles ... Kev x Edited August 25, 2015 at 08:12 PM by Peppercorn1991 3 Quote
karalayna Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:12 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 08:12 PM great foto thanks Quote
stevo Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:22 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:22 PM I've asked but no updates yet... I'm guessing Thursday or Friday but Ross hasn't confirmed yet... Shaun push ur way in and tell them who you are "ain't you heard of the celine podcast, get me ur manager" lol. Let us know as soon you do Darren! Will it be Ross interviewing her? I'm excited 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:30 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:30 PM (edited) Again not sure if it's been mentioned already but "open arms" and "lullaby" are no longer on the setlist when Celine returns on Thursday! So what will the opening song be?!? Yeah Stevo he interviewed her on Sunday, unless he's attending the show/press conference this week I think it will air Thursday, otherwise who knows. Edited August 25, 2015 at 09:39 PM by Shamrock_1982 5 Quote
ryba Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:31 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:31 PM Again not sure if it's been mentioned already but "open arms" and "lullaby" are no longer on the setlist when Celine returns on Thursday! So what will the opening song be?!?Wow, thanks! Exciting news! Do you have any more info about the songs that will be removed? 1 Quote
stevo Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:42 PM Posted August 25, 2015 at 09:42 PM Thanks Darren! And I'm glad both those songs are being replaced (as much as I liked them) 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.