NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:48 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:48 PM (edited) His new name is Aldi. We renamed him 727278282 pages ago. No frills! It's like people can't follow all of these posts and accept we changed his name. I doubt know we wear pink on Wednesdays. Two Mean Girls references on the board. You're welcome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2015 at 09:49 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM Hence the firing of Annie Horth , she will now wear a a mixture of Kmart and Walmart brands! BUT only clearance items!! Maybe that is why she was at Wal-Mart. Costume shopping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5 Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM I wonder if he will fire Patrick or Michele, or change their role somehow. Patrick is the tour manager, I think. Someone asked if Feelings Toronto is Rene's company. I thought it was both Celine and Rene? Or is that the company that Dave was mostly in charge of? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Fire Patrick? He's Rene's son. Can't see that happening. Only if Patrick wants to leave. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:50 PM I hope they didn't let her go cos she was too expensive. Style is a necessary expense. Nobody wants to see Celine's camel toe again I hope they didn't let her go cos she was too expensive. Style is a necessary expense. Nobody wants to see Celine's camel toe again Lol, but in all seriousness now I really do believe they let Her go because of money or else why would she still be without a stylist?! Quote
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:51 PM I hope they didn't let her go cos she was too expensive. Style is a necessary expense. Nobody wants to see Celine's camel toe againIt's all coming back all coming back to me now!! I don't think Aldi (ok ok I'll use his pet name) will ever buy Celine a Heart Of The Ocean! Maybe a candy neckless. ... If she's lucky! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:51 PM Fire Patrick? He's Rene's son. Can't see that happening. Only if Patrick wants to leave. I think it depends more on how Aldi finds it necessary to restructure. I doubt he would do it. But if it really was for the best of the business, I bet he would. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:52 PM I hope the fire Productions J too!! The way they edit the concerts is just blegh! Maybe Aldo is listening to If We Could Start Over on repeat Imagine THAT song in the show! :wub: :wub: that would be a true gem and a change, big time! 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:52 PM (edited) It's all coming back all coming back to me now!! I don't think Aldi (ok ok I'll use his pet name) will ever buy Celine a Heart Of The Ocean! Maybe a candy neckless. ... If she's lucky! Aldi isn't a pet name. That sounds cute and loving. But, thanks for accepting it. I hope it lasts, forever. Or to the end of his contract (too soon isn't it? I still view it as a joke about Aldi. So I vote not too soon). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2015 at 09:54 PM by NicoNV Quote
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:54 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:54 PM But isn't Aldo a dog? 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Nmj Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:55 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:55 PM I'm convinced as ugly are they were to leather camel toe outfit helped Celine hit the highs!! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:58 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:58 PM (edited) I know he's her brother, but I hope Michael goes... He makes me cringe and want to reach through the TV screen and seriously shake him ( putting it nicely ) for those of you who watched behind the scenes of A new day... will hopefully agree with me... Annoying, over the top, loves himself, hanger on er!!! Even if he's doing it for free... Let him go , please lol!!!! Edited March 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
zuv Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:58 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 09:58 PM All this "mess" needs to be balanced with something big and positive. im sure a big news for fan will be announced shortly, or that wouldnt be very smart from Aldo.... He must have known that all this change would upset most of her fan base (im not part of the upset people lol). Look what happened when she cut her hair back in 2003... 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM I love the fact that we are calling him Aldi now. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:04 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:04 PM Aldi is a name of a low cost supermarket here and their slogan is ""Spend a little. Live a lot"". It all makes sense! 7 Quote
CSCfan Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM BTW I wonder if we finally get the DVD of Paris /Bercy shows now Seriously? There will be NO DVD of the Paris shows as it was never recorded professionally. People need to stop giving hope to others about this... 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM I know he's her brother, but I hope Michael goes... He makes me cringe and want to reach through the TV screen and seriously shake him ( putting it nicely ) for those of you who watched behind the scenes of A new day... will hopefully agree with me... Annoying, over the top, loves himself, hanger on er!!! Even if he's doing it for free... Let him go , please lol!!!!BUT! How can Celine "sing" certain songs without him guiding her through the lyrics?!?! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelineDionFreak Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM Maybe that is why she was at Wal-Mart. Costume shopping. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe she found some old Balmain and Lanvin 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM Maybe he'll fire Celine too. :sofunny: Oh Aldi... 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM :sofunny: Oh Aldi... I bet she's expensive. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:10 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:10 PM As a good will gesture to fans and the band members who have left recently, they should release the Vegas show on DVD in the next month or so when the return date is also announced. 4 Quote
echosthruthenight Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM I honestly have been keeping quiet because I have so many different and or conflicting opinions about this entire situation and i can't seem to express it in the correct way, But I gotta tell ya, you guys have me laughing my #ss off over here. P.s. Speak for yourself on the camel toe issue 😂😂😇 3 Quote
incognito Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:13 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:13 PM I love the fact that we are calling him Aldi now. You're welcome. 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:14 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:14 PM http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/118055 Maybe André can apply for the job of Guitarist at Slipknot Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:16 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:16 PM (edited) BUT! How can Celine "sing" certain songs without him guiding her through the lyrics?!?! Aldi can do that... Can you not picture him with his headphones on, little torch in hand and helping Celine lip, I mean sing, the words of MHWGO and then run to press the button on the elevator to take her backstage after the show!!! Michael will be missed, but I'm sure Aldi can fill and handle that highly qualified job... Panic over! Edited March 11, 2015 at 10:17 PM by Shamrock29 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:18 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:18 PM Guys, as we all know by now, these changes were already in plans by the time when Annie Horth was fired. I think that everything was pretty much in works since then, and that Celine is on a long break now might be due to the fact that they are still preparing everything for the new show so that no concerts can take place at the moment because they are not ready yet Do we know she was fired? sometimes people leave to pursue other opportunities. She had left before, in the mid 90s I think, and then came back. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:21 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:21 PM We could have a "Who's next?" drinking game. Or sweepstakes. I pick drinking game. We can buy cheap beer from Aldi. Beer shots. Tequila is too hardcore for me. Or a Survivor thread, like we did for the songs, where we vote for who should get to stay. (Dark humor, not a real suggestion. Anyway, I would vote Aldo first to go.) 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM I wanna know about this photoshoot??? Kev x 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM It's AldO not Aldi! although he probably is pursuing the same cheap HR management as the supermarket before you know it Celine will only wear Primark and not designer clothes She DOES already shop at Walmart 2 Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Do we know she was fired? sometimes people leave to pursue other opportunities. She had left before, in the mid 90s I think, and then came back. She made a statement around the time she left. It almost read like they got along professionally only. There were insane behind the scenes rumors at the time (aside from jokes on here. I mean rumors from her team). Then things were said in the press that on a professional level it was good, but not personally at all. That happened so long, and so many firings ago, it is hard to recall the details! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:23 PM Or a Survivor thread, like we did for the songs, where we vote for who should get to stay. (Dark humor, not a real suggestion. Anyway, I would vote Aldi first to go.) Corrected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.