Popular Post NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM I wanna know about this photoshoot??? Kev x It is a series of selfies to reduce cost. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 14 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:25 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:25 PM Fire Patrick? He's Rene's son. Can't see that happening. Only if Patrick wants to leave. I would have said that about Mego two days ago. (Not the Rene's son part, of course, but the rest of it . . .) 1 Quote
rhapsodion Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:28 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:28 PM (edited) More cuts coming?? Maybe from now on, celine will not have 13 brothers and sisters anymore, let's cut down to two. (Just kidding, i apologize if ppl find this in bad taste.) Looking at the world economy or in Canada, many firms are laying off and downsizing as well. And if we look at Celine's workload, not saying she is not busy now, but i guess her workload is some what lesser than in the 90s, and with her three sons and family life, i guess it is normal for the "celine company" to downsize a bit too. Anyway, this is only a wild guess, as there is no official statement saying they are really downsizing. Edited March 11, 2015 at 10:29 PM by rhapsodion 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:30 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:30 PM (edited) Yeah I heard they will now stage the revamped show at Pure instead of the Colosseum Edited March 11, 2015 at 10:30 PM by Shamrock29 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:32 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:32 PM But isn't Aldo a dog? I Believe you mean alpo dog food? Also cheap if I might add. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM Aldi is a name of a low cost supermarket here and their slogan is ""Spend a little. Live a lot"". It all makes sense! in Poland it's rather expensive Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:43 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:43 PM (edited) Yeah I heard they will now stage the revamped show at Pure instead of the Colosseum Yes, because with Aldi in charge, when I think Celine Dion, I think: cutting corners, saving nickels. I believe he made her cash in that 5 piece she found in Japan. So maybe the next announcement will be that her lucky number is now 1. (I hope people realize I am just joking at this point. I do think Aldi is cheap. I still don't like how he handled anything, and likely never will. But many posts ago I said it could all be about her alleged desire to downsize that she discussed in Paris Match months ago. Or she knew this was coming, and was laying the ground work. Either way, I get he likely needed to cut costs. But, given his use of an axe instead of a knife, I think it is only fair to joke at his expense given how he handled the public announcement of his first big move as her manager). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2015 at 10:48 PM by NicoNV Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:46 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:46 PM in Poland it's rather expensive In America, it's dirt cheap. And often dirty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:55 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 10:55 PM I wanna know about this photoshoot??? Kev x Me too! I wonder what she did with her hair. I hope it's really short and classy. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ryba Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM you guys are so funny : D hahahha 4 Quote
incognito Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:16 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:16 PM Me too! I wonder what she did with her hair. I hope it's really short and classy. Short hair is cheaper to maintain. Less electricity required for blow drying. Aldi is ON IT! 4 Quote
imaswede78 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:20 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:20 PM All I'm saying is Rene isn't as retired as they said he would be. That man is busy behind the scenes. Quote
Shaun Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:26 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:26 PM LMAO at tonight's comments! In all seriousness though, put a piano* on the stage and get Celine to do a whole concert of her OWN songs with just her and the piano. Now THAT is a show I'd pay to see. Forget orchestra's, dancers and waterfalls. Make the "Celine" show about Celine! *clearly it would have to be a toy piano though due to the current budget cuts. 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:28 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:28 PM If you guys want "That's The Way It Is" brought back to her setlists, I'd recommend flooding this thread on her official site's forum: http://www.celinedion.com/ca/node/232842 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:30 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:30 PM So when Céline suddenly stopped her shows in LV, maybe something serious (different vision/disagreements??) happened with the band...But a change is indeed needed... 1 Quote
cobra74 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:31 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:31 PM (edited) I know everyone thinks this entire situation is funny and laughable but it is serious for me. I just got a call from Aldi and he wants all my CD's, DVD's, and books back. Seems he's letting my fan contract expire. Also, I heard from a friend who has a friend who has a sister who knows a guy who knows someone who plays poker in Caesars, that Aldi, in order to cut costs, has fired all the letters in Céline's name except the first letter. The artist formally know as Céline Dion will be now known as C. Sent from Funny Bone using Tapatalk 2 Edited March 11, 2015 at 11:34 PM by cobra74 7 Quote "Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees."
chocolatechip15 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:38 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:38 PM I have not stopped laughing out loud, reading this thread. You guys are awesome! 5 Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:39 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:39 PM (edited) All I'm saying is Rene isn't as retired as they said he would be. That man is busy behind the scenes. Cleaning the stage, I suppose. Aldi has all things covered, as cheaply as possible. The real problem will be when CP realizes Aldi has cut Rene's gambling allowance. We should all start checking eBay for her shoes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2015 at 11:41 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
Del Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:43 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:43 PM Yeah I heard they will now stage the revamped show at Pure instead of the Colosseum They'll have to find another venue. Pure is closed. Omnia is the new club opening soon in it's place. Maybe she'll be the opening act? haha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM They'll have to find another venue. Pure is closed. Omnia is the new club opening soon in it's place. Maybe she'll be the opening act? haha Aldi got Pure too?! No end in sight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
incognito Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:45 PM We should all start checking eBay for her shoes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Just a few months ago there was a post about somebody selling Celine stuff on eBay and they lived in Jupiter, Florida... 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM THIS JUST IN!! Celine's new show will be moved to a stage in the center of the fountain pool at the Bellagio. The new concept will be for every hour's fountain show, Celine will sing her biggest hits while the fountains are set to the rhythm of her chest pounding. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:50 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:50 PM THIS JUST IN!! Celine's new show will be moved to a stage in the center of the fountain pool at the Bellagio. The new concept will be for every hour's fountain show, Celine will sing her biggest hits while the fountains are set to the rhythm of her chest pounding. I like this idea. I would pay for VIP seating. 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:51 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:51 PM (edited) Just a few months ago there was a post about somebody selling Celine stuff on eBay and they lived in Jupiter, Florida... It was the Twins' baptism gift and announcement. Mystery solved: Aldi was the seller. Her shoes could probably pay for new lightning. Aldi won't let money like that walk away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2015 at 11:52 PM by NicoNV 2 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:52 PM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:52 PM WORLD EXCLUSIVE!! Don't forget that due to current budget cuts pieces of old Colosseum stage are still available for sale! As a limited time offer we will also include a special versatile water bottle! These useful water containers and NOT available to buy on their own!!! Buy your stage piece and FREE versatile water bottle now for just $5 plus $199 shipping! And as a world exclusive we are delighted to share with you the first public image of Celine's new stage! This stunning pale blue crate design stage will make it's debut later this year!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Stage_zpsi0j7ks5m.jpg 11 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
echosthruthenight Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:53 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:53 PM THIS JUST IN!! Celine's new show will be moved to a stage in the center of the fountain pool at the Bellagio. The new concept will be for every hour's fountain show, Celine will sing her biggest hits while the fountains are set to the rhythm of her chest pounding. Lmao not for nothing I'd actually pay top dollar to see that, but due to my own budget cuts that only about 5 bucks 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:55 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:55 PM Lmao not for nothing I'd actually pay top dollar to see that, but due to my own budget cuts that only about 5 bucks Good thing the fountain show is free. Lmao 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionForeverNY Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM WORLD EXCLUSIVE!! Don't forget that due to current budget cuts pieces of old Colosseum stage are still available for sale! As a limited time offer we will also include a special versatile water bottle! These useful water containers and NOT available to buy on their own!!! Buy your stage piece and FREE versatile water bottle now for just $5 plus $199 shipping! And as a world exclusive we are delighted to share with you the first public image of Celine's new stage! This stunning pale blue crate design stage will make it's debut later this year!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Stage_zpsi0j7ks5m.jpg That crate looks like it has an expression that my face would make if this were to happen. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
echosthruthenight Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM Good thing the fountain show is free. Lmao Not if aldi has anything to say about it 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM Posted March 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM I like this idea. I would pay for VIP seating. There's plenty of VIP seating on the dividing wall of the fountains and Las Vegas Boulevard. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.