Jump to content

Jean Seb Carre, Claude "Mego" Lemay, André Coutu and Yves Frulla Fired, Marc Langis leaves to work for Conservatoire.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!

 

Don't forget that due to current budget cuts pieces of old Colosseum stage are still available for sale! As a limited time offer we will also include a special versatile water bottle! These useful water containers and NOT available to buy on their own!!! Buy your stage piece and FREE versatile water bottle now for just $5 plus $199 shipping!

 

And as a world exclusive we are delighted to share with you the first public image of Celine's new stage! This stunning pale blue crate design stage will make it's debut later this year!!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Stage_zpsi0j7ks5m.jpg

 

LOL! It's good to see one detail nailed down! Gone are the holograms. Welcome are the crates.

 

I can see why she fired Rene for Aldi. He is a man of big ideas. Bold. Like a wet blanket over a fire. You think it won't work, and then it doesn't.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

There's plenty of VIP seating on the dividing wall of the fountains and Las Vegas Boulevard.

 

 

Are meet and greets still available? Or only for people who slip Aldi twenty?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

LOL! It's good to see one detail nailed down! Gone are the holograms. Welcome are the crates.

 

I can see why she fired Rene for Aldi. He is a man of big ideas. Bold. Like a wet blanket over a fire. You think it won't work, and then it doesn't.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I wonder how she would fare in heels on that sucker 😂

  • Like 1
Posted
Aldi will sell replica crates in the Celine store so you can carry your goodies home. No plastic bags for Aldi. Bring you own or buy a crate.
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

 

I wonder how she would fare in heels on that sucker

 

 

Like the heel wearing trooper she is.

 

But, I am sure Aldi won't skip on insurance. So, I doubt he is concerned.

 

Assuming she will have time for her family with Aldi at the helm, remember he first told the press his goal is to be bigger than number one, I wonder how much he will charge Rene and the kids to see her?

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
  • Like 1
Posted
OMG let's hope Aldi doesn't take over Rene's place in her personal life. I will have to discontinue my fan hood if that happens.
Posted (edited)

OMG let's hope Aldi doesn't take over Rene's place in her personal life. I will have to discontinue my fan hood if that happens.

 

A birdie tells me he's firing Rene as her husband soon.

 

"thank you for your service Rene but it's time to streamline"

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

 

Are meet and greets still available? Or only for people who slip Aldi twenty?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

There will be a swimming contest. The first fan to make it across the pool and to the stage without being drowned by another fan gets the meet and greet.

  • Like 4

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

A birdie tells me he's firing Rene as her husband soon.

 

 

I think the only person she would fight for at this point is Nick. As he is the only person not fired yet. "Yet" likely being the operative word.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

remember he first told the press his goal is to be bigger than number one, I wonder how much he will charge Rene and the kids to see her?

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Bigger than number one by being a number two.

  • Like 2
Posted

I have laughed so much reading all these posts!! I may have missed some though!!

You guys are a hoot!!

  • Like 2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted

 

There will be a swimming contest. The first fan to make it across the pool and to the stage without being drowned by another fan gets the meet and greet.

 

 

Hana! Celine meets Hunger Games. That may be Aldi's plan to pull in the younger audience.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

I think the only person she would fight for at this point is Nick. As he is the only person not fired yet. "Yet" likely being the operative word.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

He's good for helping her navigate the crowds at Disney.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

 

Bigger than number one by being a number two.

 

The new Team Celine slogan.

 

Edit: I feel bad now. I just remembered Team Celine was fired today, when Rene's and Dave's company was closed by Aldi (aka the guy dismantling Celine one idea at a time) . So, this must be Aldi's slogan.

 

I wonder if when Rene picked him, he would anticipate Aldi handling things the way he has? To move away from all the work Celine and Rene accomplished together. To open the door for people to make cheap shots, about how cheap Aldi seems to be. Celine always said Rene cared about what other people thought. I wondered if he anticipated this kind of thing? Aldi opened the door to it and caused it all by acting like he has no idea how to handle her image or fan base. But, maybe incompetence will be Aldi's persona?

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
Posted

On another note, I feel like I should boycott my Local Aldi store!! I'm forever going to think of Aldo when I see it!! Lol

 

  • Like 3
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted (edited)

 

 

There will be a swimming contest. The first fan to make it across the pool and to the stage without being drowned by another fan gets the meet and greet.

 

Lmao "in breaking news 1500 Celine Dion fans perished today in what looks like a fight to the death meet and greet contest. Not really sure who thought of that idea but boy what a show. In other news for some reason Canada's employment rate went down this week..."

 

Edit: okay so maybe that was in poor taste, but I thought it was kinda funny lol

Edited by echosthruthenight
  • Like 5
Posted

We know Celine prefers using microphones on a lead however I am now hearing news that the "microphone budget" has been cut and she'll now be expected to use this on stage!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Mic_zpsudujjbjn.jpg

  • Like 7

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Oh, no! The boutique on Celine's website is now selling only music/DVDs, nothing else.

 

That means . . . no versatile water bottles! Nooooooo . . . Aldi, what are you doooing?? Say it ain't so!!

 

(Seriously, though, they took almost everything out of her boutique).

  • Like 4
Posted
There's a new RC and Rene pic on the internetz. Go find it quick before Aldi starts charging pay per view.
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
BREAKING NEWS: Celine returns with ROBIN LEACH as her opening act to report on all the behind the scenes of the superstars private life ;) Edited by celinemaniac07
  • Like 6
Posted

Ah the Aldo era. I expect them to drop the waterfall thing. So much water wasted. Instead Celine could hold a versatile water bottle on one hand and pour its content while singing.

 

She's good at that! She did it during AND rehearsals.

  • Like 4
Posted

I want a dvd of the show! Right NOW!

Robin, who knows your wish may just come true, but perhaps not so soon as NOW ;)

 

I hope the fire Productions J too!! The way they edit the concerts is just blegh!

I agree!

Whoever is in charge of their post-production sound editing should be fired. Absolutely kills the vibe of the concerts. :cursing:

 

 

One person I wouldnt mind departing Celine's team..and it is not personal..but Dennis Savage. He is responsible for the audio on her live concerts. All the live recordings sound studio enhanced with no live quality to them at all..audience is edited in at the end of the song and completely dropped give or take a few moments during the actual song. No reverb, no bass, no depth...so we need someone who can mix and make the live performances sound and FEEL like the LIVE EXPERIENCE we all get when we hear Celine perform. Does anyone agree?

It is not Dennis Savage's fault. He's only responsible for what happens DURING the tour and IMO, that is absolutely amazing. Not even the fans can truly discern when she is lipping 'The Power of Love' or the big note from 'All By Myself' or she's actually singing live. Instead he should be given a raise for helping preserve her voice by tricking the majority of the casual people who goes to watch her in Vegas. :giggle:

 

It's AldO not Aldi! :giggle: although he probably is pursuing the same cheap HR management as the supermarket :whistling: before you know it Celine will only wear Primark and not designer clothes :giggle:

Hey!! I got some really cool and cheap undies from Primark, so no badmouthing it. :bananadance:

 

On a serious note, like Mathias said, no professional recording of the Paris/Bercy concerts were recorded, so no point in wishing for it.

  • Like 5
Posted
BREAKING NEWS: Celine returns with ROBIN LEACH as her opening act to report on all the behind the scenes of the superstars private life

 

 

Robin ain't free. So this is a major coup.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

Oh, no! The boutique on Celine's website is now selling only music/DVDs, nothing else.

 

That means . . . no versatile water bottles! Nooooooo . . . Aldi, what are you doooing?? Say it ain't so!!

 

(Seriously, though, they took almost everything out of her boutique).

 

That's so strange!! Maybe they are planning a huge relaunch of her brand ...new merch & all

But why not keep selling the old stuff too ....hmm curiouser & curiouser

  • Like 1
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted

Robin, who knows your wish may just come true, but perhaps not so soon as

 

 

.

 

 

This must mean Aldi is busy burning the DVDs as we speak. The man is a machine.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

That's so strange!! Maybe they are planning a huge relaunch of her brand ...new merch & all

But why not keep selling the old stuff too ....hmm curiouser & curiouser

 

 

I think people mentioned this in the Random Thoughts thread days ago. Her boutique was emptied like a week ago (maybe 2?).

 

If it is closed for a relaunch, I hope the new stuff sells out overnight. With all the Aldi dissing, I expect him to buy a lot of product just to keep up appearances.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
  • Like 1
Posted

Ah the Aldo era...!

 

I expect them to drop the waterfall thing. So much water wasted. Instead Celine could hold a versatile water bottle on one hand and pour its content while singing.

 

Or they will just have to hire someone to throw water over her ....ice bucket challange style

......but then hiring isn't their thing right now!!

They could pick a different person from the crowd every night to do it maybe ....lol

  • Like 4
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
NIco-just alittle humor...just joining in on the fun :)
Posted
NIco-just alittle humor...just joining in on the fun :)

 

 

I know. I was kidding too.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...