Jump to content

Celine Dion on The Banker ("Deal or No Deal") Le Banquier


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ne-Yo coming!!! People will love this song!!! It's gonna help the sales of the album for sure!!
Posted

Marc should take off his pants and stay a while.

I bet he wears hot boxer briefs!

  • Like 7
Posted

Marc should take off his pants and stay a while.

It would be hard for me to concentrate then :whee:

 

YAY!! incredible coming up :clap:

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Marc should take off his pants and stay a while.

will he do it after the break? :w00t: yes yes yes

Edited by Jeff Abbott
Posted
I can't believe I'm sitting in NYC watching Celine on this show via the internet. Thanks to whomever posted the link! I have my computer hooked up to the TV so it's as if I'm seeing this French-Canadian show on my television - I love technology. Too bad Celine lost the big money but here's hoping she still does well!
  • Like 1
Posted
OMG!! lol just realized that Rene has Botox injections all over his face!!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

Marc should take off his pants and stay a while.

this is a family show.... Let's leave that for your own private after show at your place.
  • Like 1
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

I bet he wears hot boxer briefs!

 

hahahahahaha!!!

Posted
Also, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing them perform Incredible.
Posted

I can't believe I'm sitting in NYC watching Celine on this show via the internet. Thanks to whomever posted the link! I have my computer hooked up to the TV so it's as if I'm seeing this French-Canadian show on my television - I love technology. Too bad Celine lost the big money but here's hoping she still does well!

 

Yes, when I first became a fan of Celine, about 17 years ago I would only know she was on a tv show, months later. :laugh:

  • Like 2

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

Maman Dion is so cute!

 

she is a bright woman

  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I bet he wears hot boxer briefs!

this show's getting more and more exciting :giggle:

  • Like 2
Posted

this is a family show.... Let's leave that for your own private after show at your place.

He'll have more than just having Marc in his boxer shorts

  • Like 2
Posted
I don't care if it's playback, it all looks great!
  • Like 3

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
I can see them doing this during a Grammy show
  • Like 3
Posted
That was fun!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Love this! Very nice :)
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Btw, that's something I never thought I'd see. Celine and Ne-Yo singing a duet on a tv show.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Julie take advantage a little bit go in the middle. Julie say: you are very beautiful,in your video She goes with the joke in quebec arms , chest ,
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I can see them doing this during a Grammy show

 

That would be cool!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Julie...funny!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...