Jump to content

Celine Dion on The Banker ("Deal or No Deal") Le Banquier


Recommended Posts

Posted
OMG, rehearsing in the bathroom. :wub:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
LMBTL sounds great in the bathroom... If only Celine could make it sound like that on stage.
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
I'd love a 'unplugged in the bathroom' album
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I'd love a 'unplugged in the bathroom' album

 

We could make a petition. :giggle:

  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
I might buy it, the sound is amazing. :sofunny:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Francois Lalonde has got the best job in the whole world :rolleyes:
  • Like 1
Posted
Woman, speak without the Quebecois accent, SVP! As if Parisian French wasn't tough enough to understand when spoken so fast :laugh:
Posted
LOLLOL. She said the people that work with her are extraordinary for dealing with her lol
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I don't understand a word she's saying, but she's cute, I'm digging the hair. :-D
  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Julie asked if she'd be spending the money she wins on a toilet.
  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
And let the games begin...

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

I expected the girls to break into 'Simply The Best' any moment. It was hilarious when they didn't greet Julie instead greeting Celine.

 

Also, loved how the money is going to St. Justine's

Posted
Let's hope she's better at this game than password. :giggle:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
She is hilarious tonight!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Julie $aid to the woman 'open the suitcase before you give birth.
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)

Julie $aid to the woman 'open the suitcase before you give birth.

I almost peed in my pants when she said that :sofunny:

 

EDIT: Damn, he's one hottie! :sweat:

Edited by dj4celine
  • Like 1
Posted

 

Lipping helps lol

 

Lol. She is presenting her life as if she is a contestant

Lol! Yeah but I mean now she is more comfortable performing it live.

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Awwww....that man said he has always been honored to share the last name Dion with her.
  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Julie asked if she'd be spending the money she wins on a toilet.

keep up the good work translating what they're saying :rolleyes: not a clue

  • Like 2
Posted
I see if you get her and Julie together , to funny
Posted

Awwww....that man said he has always been honored to share the last name Dion with her.

... who wouldn't :laugh:

Posted
I seriously have no idea how this game works but the banter between Julie and Celine is giving me life here :laugh:
  • Like 1
Posted
She's bat crazy, isn't she? I love her! :sofunny:
  • Like 1

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Cheers to us watching not knowing what is being said and cheers to Alex for translating bits for us :)
  • Like 2
Posted
Awww....I loved the film About Time.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)
Del, I hope your TV is off now, or at least muted :-D Edited by Jeff Abbott
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...