khader Posted November 2, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 06:57 PM http://s11.postimg.org/ivt5ehp3n/The_Banker.jpg Quote
nuts2you Posted November 2, 2013 at 08:04 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 08:04 PM I'll try to look for a live stream so all of us who live outside can watch! I can't wait, it's gonna be a fun and show! Ok, great I cant wait to see this Quote
celine-rc Posted November 2, 2013 at 08:13 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 08:13 PM I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!! KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
DionFanAlways Posted November 2, 2013 at 10:09 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 10:09 PM This seems like ages ago since the show was taped..... 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:45 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:45 AM Julie looks like a possossed ventriloquist doll lol! 5 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:57 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:57 AM I need to train my ears again for Quebecois francais! 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
littleames Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:13 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:13 AM I need to train my ears again for Quebecois francais!I need to hunt down my old French teacher and have her watch with me so I can somewhat understand lol. 4 Quote
gafsa Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:40 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:40 AM I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!! KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL what is KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL ? Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 3, 2013 at 07:27 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 07:27 AM what is KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL ?Exactly! I see people put this all the time online and I don't know what it means. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM Posted November 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM I need to train my ears again for Quebecois francais! You need to train your fingers super fast so that you post everything they say I don't understand really quick as it goes on Skype. 3 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 01:46 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 01:46 PM I haven't been able to find a working link to stream the show online, for those of us who aren't in Canada. Any help will be totally appreciated. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:22 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:22 PM what is KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL ?Exactly! I see people put this all the time online and I don't know what it means.I think it means she's excited about it! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:22 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:22 PM I haven't been able to find a working link to stream the show online, for those of us who aren't in Canada. Any help will be totally appreciated. Oh no! I was looking forward to it. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM (edited) Exactly! I see people put this all the time online and I don't know what it means.what is KDJSAFDSLAKJFDLASKJFDLSJFLDSAKJFDSLKJFDLSAKJLFSKJLKJDSAKL ? It doesn't actually mean anything. It's just to show excitement. Edited November 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM by Jessyka 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Del Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM (edited) You need to train your fingers super fast so that you post everything they say I don't understand really quick as it goes on Skype. I assume you'll be rewarding Alex for his services of translation? Edited November 3, 2013 at 02:58 PM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:59 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 02:59 PM (edited) I assume you'll be rewarding Alex for his services of translation? He'll receive a gift with special delivery services from the postal worker. Edited November 3, 2013 at 02:59 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:30 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:30 PM It doesn't actually mean anything. It's just to show excitement.That's what I thought. Thanks for telling me. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nuts2you Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:35 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 03:35 PM http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/1543067j01.jpg this is from the RH Quote
littleames Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:20 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:20 PM I can't find a stream either, they all say offline Quote
tristan.josef Posted November 3, 2013 at 05:04 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 05:04 PM hopefully someone can get us a great copy of this for all of us without TVA! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:19 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:19 PM We had a few shows on TVA last year and we could stream her shows then.... I'm sure there will be a link later somewhere Kev x 1 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:41 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:41 PM (edited) We need a link because the one from TVA website says its not available for the country (not Canada IP) :/ Edited November 3, 2013 at 06:42 PM by CelineTheBest5 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
mebe Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:43 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:43 PM It's gonna be a very good promo for Quebec! 1 Quote
khader Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:00 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:00 PM (edited) Sneak Peek For Loved Me Back To Life & Incredible From Tonight Show !!https://www.facebook...151761516157358 Edited November 3, 2013 at 08:00 PM by khader 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:02 PM Khader, as you're a wiz in finding so many things, have you tried looking for a link? I've looked in millions of sites and the stream never shows. 1 Quote
khader Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:12 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:12 PM ya me to ... i'm searching from yesterday and there is no link for the channal i'm still searching if i found link i will put it here immediately 2 Quote
littleames Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:35 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:35 PM What is on right now...Harry Potter? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.