Peppercorn1991 Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:35 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:35 AM I'm pretty sure it was two English songs from the info we now have Kev x Quote
Javito Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:40 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:40 AM (edited) Sorry wrong thread! Edited July 24, 2013 at 08:59 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:52 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:52 AM I just don't understand why we have to be divided. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:59 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:59 AM It's true, we're posting in two threads about the same news, because everything we care about Le Banquier is for the new album, not the game I think we should all post in the new album thread. Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:20 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:20 AM I meant us and the Red Heads Jav:P Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CELINE MARIE Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:26 AM Author Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:26 AM http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-82X0fAEG0Us/Ue-WwVril-I/AAAAAAAAILY/dtLL7CHltM4/s1600/1003464_381148778675145_1071425469_n.jpg 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM She's frigging beautiful. She's got so much style these days. Perfection!! Thanks for the pic! Quote
Javito Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM I meant us and the Red Heads Jav:P Ah OK! I dunno I appreciate a lot the fresh news they always bring to us but I don't like the flag bearing attitude like being the #1 Céline fan club and if you're not there you're like out of the game. There's only an official Celine fan club which is TeamCeline, though its true the RH are doing a much better job than them, that's pretty clear! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:30 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:30 AM her hands are getting old Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:32 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:32 AM (edited) That' photo isn't definetly gracious, but dark red nails don't help either IMO Edited July 24, 2013 at 09:32 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:43 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:43 AM Ah OK! I dunno I appreciate a lot the fresh news they always bring to us but I don't like the flag bearing attitude like being the #1 Céline fan club and if you're not there you're like out of the game. There's only an official Celine fan club which is TeamCeline, though its true the RH are doing a much better job than them, that's pretty clear! That's true. But we (CDF and RH) should be working together. What's the harm? 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
garçon Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:59 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:59 AM http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-82X0fAEG0Us/Ue-WwVril-I/AAAAAAAAILY/dtLL7CHltM4/s1600/1003464_381148778675145_1071425469_n.jpg whoopsie,, b-o-t-o-x 1 Quote
celine-rc Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM Is that killing you? YES !!!!!!!!!! 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
DionFanAlways Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Love the jacket! Wonder what the rest looks like? Can't wait for this show! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-82X0fAEG0Us/Ue-WwVril-I/AAAAAAAAILY/dtLL7CHltM4/s1600/1003464_381148778675145_1071425469_n.jpgGorgeous pic! I actually like the red nails....different, she doesn't go red often. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM Gorgeous pic! I actually like the red nails....different, she doesn't go red often. It was probably Céline's way to thank the red heads!! Quote
ryba Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM whoopsie,, b-o-t-o-x how can you tell? Quote
garçon Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM how can you tell? Just my first thought..I'm not sure.. Maybe that was unkind of me to say instantly. Quote
jackwilson Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:38 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:38 PM I wouldn't think so, I think she looks very natural! Quote
celine-rc Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:46 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 08:46 PM FJSDKLJELKFJDLK;DJKALFDKJ Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
QueenCeline87 Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:07 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 09:07 PM Def can't see Botox ...like she has a few lines as anyone should in their 40s she looks beautiful and when I'm her age if I look half as good il be happy!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
dj4celine Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM Posted July 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM her hands are getting old A shot of botox there, please! That' photo isn't definetly gracious, but dark red nails don't help either IMO I hate that tinted red nail paint. It's not red but something like very deep red verging on the blackish hue. Also, with all due respect to Annie (love, love, love her) and Zhane, she needs to do something new again. The pants/jeans + jacket look with the similar hair style is getting a little.. umm.. boring, putting it mildly. Spruce up the style and hope they give us a new look when her promos go out and about. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM Another one from this week: Still classy but shorter skirt than usuall 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 25, 2013 at 01:47 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 01:47 AM Another one from this week: Still classy but shorter skirt than usuall These pics with this outfit well her make and her hair are just not making her shine like the beauty that she is. I am not saying she looks terrible it's just a little plain. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 25, 2013 at 02:00 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 02:00 AM These pics with this outfit well her make and her hair are just not making her shine like the beauty that she is. I am not saying she looks terrible it's just a little plain.I can see what you're saying Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 25, 2013 at 02:15 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 02:15 AM I can see what you're saying Ooops I forgot to the up on make up. True Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
winforlife Posted July 25, 2013 at 03:39 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 03:39 AM her hands are getting old I hadn't even noticed her hands until you mentioned it. I am in my 50's and my hands look smiliar to Céline's-not a big deal. I am glad she decided to age gracefully Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Javito Posted July 25, 2013 at 08:10 AM Posted July 25, 2013 at 08:10 AM Also, with all due respect to Annie (love, love, love her) and Zhane, she needs to do something new again. The pants/jeans + jacket look with the similar hair style is getting a little.. umm.. boring, putting it mildly. Spruce up the style and hope they give us a new look when her promos go out and about. AAAAAAMÉN!!! I think exactly the same, the look with the blazers and the long hair always in the same style is getting so old now! She's been looking like that since 2007, time for a change in her hair colour/hairdo and get rid of those blazers for a while! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Lindah1984 Posted July 25, 2013 at 03:38 PM Posted July 25, 2013 at 03:38 PM She often looks so french when she does a french program. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.