Jeff Abbott Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:15 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:15 AM (edited) way too frequent lolthey should hurry up, it's 3:15 a.m. here already Edited November 4, 2013 at 02:15 AM by Jeff Abbott Quote
québecflower Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:18 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:18 AM she says that with René everything is mathematic, it's been three days raining, it will be great tomorrow... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:19 AM Geeze this is intense lol Quote
québecflower Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:20 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:20 AM they change the banker , it is now PK Peladeau, Julie's husband and president of TVA Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:21 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:21 AM Oh ok! I was wondering. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:22 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:22 AM Hopefully, this is the final break. 8 mins before I hit the sack 2 Quote
celinefan1985 Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:23 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:23 AM they change the banker , it is now PK Peladeau, Julie's husband and president of TVA And a very rich guy 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:24 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:24 AM More photos: https://twitter.com/JSLozeau/status/395306155666202 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:28 AM That's sweet. Nadia 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:29 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:29 AM So the hottest guy had the $400,000. There you go where the hottest people have it all and us mere mortals are left wondering 4 Quote
Katie Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:36 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:36 AM Friends from Quebec, if u have access to the show's backstage on illico.tv, could u plz share it with us! Tx! Quote
marc-02 Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:40 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:40 AM (edited) U cud tell LMBTL was performed more than once.. because one second celine has already finished going down the stairs, the next second she's back on the stairs... then back down again... and at the end of the song she's way up the stairs again... haha Edited November 4, 2013 at 02:40 AM by marc-02 2 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:46 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:46 AM I really need to go now, it's almost 4 in the morning. that was fun, cheers Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:47 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:47 AM Did u guys notice that the big note of Loved me back to life changed since July ?or am i crazy ? haha Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
J081113 Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:51 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:51 AM So those watching the special....it's all in French? Is there any English subtitles? Thanks. 1 Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM So those watching the special....it's all in French? Is there any English subtitles? Thanks.It's all French except for when they speak English. No English subs. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM What ever Rene is using on his face he needs to be a little less greedy and share some with Celine! Lol 1 Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:56 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:56 AM So they showed a commercial for Celine on Accès Illimité, it looked like backstage stuff. Will that air Thursday on TVA? Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:57 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:57 AM What ever Rene is using on his face he needs to be a little less greedy and share some with Celine! LolHis face has looked smooth like that for a few years. Idk what it is! I'm scare for Celine to get stuff done though..I don't want her looking all wonky like some women do. No way. 4 Quote
Koolan Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:06 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:06 AM I'm late to the party. 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:06 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:06 AM I hope they post a video of this because I am missing it. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
J081113 Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:08 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:08 AM His face has looked smooth like that for a few years. Idk what it is! I'm scare for Celine to get stuff done though..I don't want her looking all wonky like some women do. No way. I just thought he lost weight and looked alot better but yeah I have yet to watch the special to see what everyone is talking about...... Quote
Nmj Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:10 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:10 AM (edited) His face has looked smooth like that for a few years. Idk what it is! I'm scare for Celine to get stuff done though..I don't want her looking all wonky like some women do. No way. I'm only joking she looks gorgeous but not a fan of what she's wearing and it looks like the same shirt under the blazer that she wore in the Quebec concert if I'm not mistaken?But I would love if Annie Horth would dress her in jeans once in awhile. Edited November 4, 2013 at 03:18 AM by Nmj Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:12 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:12 AM I'm only joking she looks gorgeous but not a fan of what she's wearing and it looks like the same shirt under the blazer that she wore in the Quebec concert if I'm not mistaken?But I would love if Annie Horth would dress her in jeans ones in awhile.I LOVE that shirt lol! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:18 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:18 AM (edited) I have got to see that bathroom segment again! Too crazy and the SYS footage also!! Edited November 4, 2013 at 03:20 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:29 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:29 AM I have got to see that bathroom segment again! Too crazy and the SYS footage also!! I LOVED the bathroom hahaha 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
EternalSunshine Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:32 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:32 AM How long til the end of the show? Quote http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/LittleMissAustria/sigklein06.jpg
Philippe Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:34 AM Where can I watch it? Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:39 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:39 AM k how can she make it look so effortless in the bathroom gawd...I want her to perform it like that on tv! Quote
J081113 Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:40 AM Was she singing live when it aired or was it lipped? JW...seems like any kind of these shows esp. in the UK or Europe are lipped......(even though it was in Quebec). Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.