LuisMa Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:11 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:11 AM I'm so sad I missed the watching party. Well, will have a lot of catching up to do this afternoon! 1 Quote
Chin Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:26 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:26 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY9y6Wuf8sM I LOVED THIS Anyone noticed Celine's left ear? Are those earrings? Edited November 4, 2013 at 09:26 AM by Chin 2 Quote
marko Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM The Red Heads posted all parts of the show on their facebook page 2 Quote Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
marc-02 Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM "Eminem Dion" hahaha Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM (edited) Did she just not remember the lyrics at :31-:35 lol? Or what?No she was just doing a run through, warm up. Edit: Or it could of been from a different day.... Edited November 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
marko Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM What a funny show to watch I love her entrance in the beginning of LMBTL, it was a liitle bit seductive, behind that curtain, on those high heels... And that bathroom segment was hilarious, when she showed that gay where the bathroom was... :-D I love Incredible more and more every day, and I'm seriously dying to see good music video for this song, they look so great together, there's really some good chemistry going on between them Ne-Yo is one sweet cookie :giggle: 2 Quote Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
Jessyka Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM After watching Celine and Ne-Yo performing together, there needs to be a music video for Incredible! 5 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM I saw some of the videos, but what I really liked was the SYS recording sessions. "Montreal Represent" that is soo cute! . Anyways I have to watch the other parts later because my iPod won't let me view the video from the red heads from their Facebook. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LuisMa Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:58 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 02:58 PM I'm in awe, love, excitement, amazed, surprised, happy, motivated for all the great things I'm seeing! Still miss not seeing it with you guys, but how wonderful everything was!!!!! And tomorrow the album is released here! Icing to the cake!! 3 Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:10 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 03:10 PM Anyone noticed Celine's left ear? Are those earrings?I think it is an ear cuff.. Which is just jewelry! Quote
ryba Posted November 4, 2013 at 06:27 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 06:27 PM Does anybody know what exactly she said after the Segment in the bathroom about her Sound engineer? I could only guess that she said something like "She Forces me to hear her sing in the Toilette, but she is my Boss so I have to" Quote
isurrender Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:13 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:13 PM Does anybody know what exactly she said after the Segment in the bathroom about her Sound engineer? I could only guess that she said something like "She Forces me to hear her sing in the Toilette, but she is my Boss so I have to" That's what she said indeed : that he must think that of her. It made me laugh when Julie said at the very end : " Your 40th album is out on Tuesday". And she said that so seriously like she had said ' your first album". 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:23 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:23 PM Ne-yo is so damned hot!!! And you can tell there's a cute love between he and Celine. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LuisMa Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:47 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 07:47 PM I prefer Jason Derulo. But yes, their chemistry is amazing! Quote
littleames Posted November 4, 2013 at 08:05 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 08:05 PM Ne-yo is so damned hot!!! And you can tell there's a cute love between he and Celine.His smile is enough to make me melt!In the behind the scenes video I put in the YouTube section, neyo walks by before they sing and kind of blows Celine a kiss and she just looks like "damn he is fine!" 1 Quote
clefurgey Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM I haven't posted here in forever, but I thought I'd talk a bit about the special from last night.First, was LMBTL lipped? I'd assume so since the key wasn't lowered like it's been for the past couple performances, but I can't really tell and, of course, anything visual doesn't apply to me lol.I couldn't understand a lot of the french being spoken, is there a transcript somewhere?OMG, Incredible. Last night was my first time hearing it, and holy wow. Favorite song already, and it wasn't even live! If they do end up performing it somewhere, it is going to be amazing.How cool was it that Celine's mom was there? Also, and someone correct me if i'm wrong, the people from air canada gave 21 kids from the town where the train derailed, plus three guests trips to disney world.Also cool, all the recording sessions stuff. I hope there's gonna be a sessions dvd like we have for taking chances.oMG, the bathroom section. I didn't realize until I watched a couple seconds of it again this morning that it's Celine you can hear cracking up in the background, for some weird reason I thought it was Julie (who I didn't even know hoasted this show because I've never watched it before).Speaking of Julie, good for her, speaking English like she did. I was almost expecting Celine to have to translate lol.I preordered the deluxe version from amazon last night, here's hoping I don't have to wait too long.Well guess this is it. Shorter than I thought, but please feel free to fill me in on the visual stuff or translate the french for me/point me to a transcript. 1 Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM A 2 hour should would take forever to transcribe. There was no "new" information and most things album related were from the behind the scenes clips. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
nuts2you Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM Merci aux 2 168 000 personnes qui ont regardé #Banquier Spécial Céline. C'est motivant de savoir que ce show vous a touché et fait rire. XX just saw this on Julie twitter page, way to go guys , 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:11 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:11 AM 2.2 million people watched Celine Dion at Le Banquier (TVA) yesterday. An impressive audience for the province of Quebec here it is in english 1 Quote
NicoNV Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:14 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:14 AM Did anyone record it? The video on the Redheads page doesn't work on my laptop. I was really just looking for the SYS recording session. Quote
celine-rc Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:15 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:15 AM Simple. This was the best show ever. I laughed for like the whole thing. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
nuts2you Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:18 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:18 AM Her show always gets good rating when celine on, Quote
mebe Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:54 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 01:54 AM (edited) Apparently 2.2 million people watched le Banquier yesterday evening which is lot for Quebec!!! Especially the night of the municipal elections!!! Oh just noticed that it was already posted! lol Sorry Edited November 5, 2013 at 01:55 AM by mebe 1 Quote
browseceline Posted November 5, 2013 at 08:12 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 08:12 AM I like incredible even more now i have seen this show...neyo is a charming guy and he has soooo much chemistry with her. This song really could become a big hit! I say, bring on that video and in the meantime put this performance on youtube..incredible! 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
LukeD Posted November 5, 2013 at 09:35 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 09:35 AM Ne-yo is so damned hot!!!Ew. No! Quote
Claudette Posted November 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM Am I the only one that wishes I were her shower head? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Xpresso Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM Ew. No!NO-YO!!?? 2 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM I am actually bored with Incredible. There's a lot of good songs on LMBTL and Incredible is not one of them. Quote
ryba Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM Posted November 5, 2013 at 11:50 AM would be amazing to have the Show with subtitles in english 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 5, 2013 at 03:55 PM Posted November 5, 2013 at 03:55 PM Ew. No! You're hotter of course... Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.