Jump to content

Celine Dion on The Banker ("Deal or No Deal") Le Banquier


Recommended Posts

Posted
Next time you make fun of Celine's accent remember Julie's next to hers. Celine's is great.
  • Like 7

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Celine : Just like that lol
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

What they just did needs to happen exactly like that on American Television.

 

SCREAMS smash

  • Like 1
Posted
Celine's face when Julie said "legendary." Timeless. :giggle:
  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Ne-Yo has a gorgeous smile! And they are right about his videos lol!
  • Like 2
Posted
Whenever JP Dion pops on the ad, I just want to jump into my computer screen. He's such a perfection! :wub2:
  • Like 2
Posted

Whenever JP Dion pops on the ad, I just want to jump into my computer screen. He's such a perfection! :wub2:

btw, is he related to Celine? always wondered about that :hmm:

Posted
how long does this last, how long a show is it
Posted
Lots of positive comments on Twitter about the duo...some people said they would buy the album or they just pre-ordered it!!!
Posted

how long does this last, how long a show is it

 

I guess someone said 2 hours.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted

btw, is he related to Celine? always wondered about that :hmm:

No idea.

 

Now that Incredible is done, I'm off to sleep. I got a test tomorrow and I have no idea about it. Hope y'all enjoy the rest of the show! Good night! :bye1:

  • Like 3
Posted
The duet with Ne-Yo is great... I guess we just saw Sony's future music video(and big spending) for Incredible if it ever becomes a single... :giggle:
  • Like 3
Posted
NeYo is very good looking :) and he has a voice...not rap stuff!
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Whenever JP Dion pops on the ad, I just want to jump into my computer screen. He's such a perfection! :wub2:

Bet you'd be happy to see him under the Christmas tree. :P
  • Like 2
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Bet you'd be happy to see him under the Christmas tree. :P

I'll be waiting for my Christmas present all the way from Canada. It better be on time, Del :yes: I've been a very good boy all year round :innocent:

Posted

Julie talks to Celine about olympics...this intense moment, representing the spirit. Is there one athlete who is your idol

 

Celine says Nadia commaneci, she was liking her , it was her idol...in Montreal olympics 1976

  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Oooooh... Recordings for Save Your Soul! New material here!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Finally she is dressing well again during her recording sessions and doing her hair!
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I'll be up in a few hours, so this is it for me. Enjoy guys! I'm looking forward to watching the whole thing later when it's available.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted (edited)
Omg!! SYS Hilarious :roflmao: Edited by DionFanAlways
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
RC will listen to the album in hiding, could not listen to Celine in public like that.
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Who thinks that the making of SYS was so damn cool and funny?! :w00t: Love love love this song! :wub:
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...