Jump to content

Second single: "Incredible" - Duet with Ne-Yo


Recommended Posts

Posted

:laugh:

:laugh:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Incredible was just playing on a commercial during prime time American television! I missed what it was for because I was in the middle of a wee but whoa that was unexpected.

 

Oh yeah, anyone with a good ear could tell that the chorus of Breakaway was pitched digitally a key higher. Her voice is just too electronic compared to the verses.

Posted

Incredible was just playing on a commercial during prime time American television! I missed what it was for because I was in the middle of a wee but whoa that was unexpected.

 

That's funny because it was for the show "The Middle" on ABC on Wednesdays :laugh:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)
I wonder how many spins it has had thus far and how many stations are currently playing it? Edited by davidjag79

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted

I wonder how many spins it has had thus far and how many stations are currently playing it?

It's currently #30 on the AC chart, with 71 spins. These stations have added it into rotation:

 

KWAV-FM

WDEF-FM

WHUD-FM

WJKK-FM

WLDB-FM

WRSA-FM

WTFM-FM

WTRV-FM

SiriusXM The Blend

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

HOT NEWS: Many of you will wonder what happened to the video of "Incredible"? Why has it been delayed? We announce that the video is coming soon and it was only delayed because it will be tied to something important! stay tuned!

 

facebook

Edited by CELINE MARIE
  • Like 5
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

 

It's currently #30 on the AC chart, with 71 spins. These stations have added it into rotation:

 

KWAV-FM

WDEF-FM

WHUD-FM

WJKK-FM

WLDB-FM

WRSA-FM

WTFM-FM

WTRV-FM

SiriusXM The Blend

 

OMG THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) YAY FOR CELINE & NEYO & INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

 

now i really cant wait to see that video, it should be coming soon in the next week or 2 according to wikipedia!!!!!!!! yay im soooo glad that incredible is finally taken off after 2 months of being released, celine is finally having her first american hit in several years, & shes sooooooo talented & wonderful she really deserves it, go celine, u rock!!!!!!!!!! :) :) <3 <3

 

 

sincerely, karebear82 :) :) <3 <3
Posted

Let's start guessing what Incredible will be linked to!!! :D

 

A movie? A TV show? What is iiiiiiiitttttt? :whee:

  • Like 2
Posted

I hate the anticipation of "news". It's usually nothing haha

 

Can't wait to find out what this important thing is :)

 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted

HOT NEWS: Many of you will wonder what happened to the video of "Incredible"? Why has it been delayed? We announce that the video is coming soon and it was only delayed because it will be tied to something important! stay tuned!

 

facebook

My thoughts are the Junos, World Music Awards, the perfume release, or a tv appearance :)

  • Like 3

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

My thoughts are the Junos, World Music Awards, the perfume release, or a tv appearance :)

 

OR Neyo's new cd!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistling:

  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

OR Neyo's new cd!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistling:

 

Would certainly help pull in the younger crowd! :yes:

Posted (edited)
Let's just hope it has NOTHING to do with the new perfume!!! :whistling: Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 2
Posted

That's true Tim!!

 

I'm also bummed btw that there are no remixes made :(

 

Let's just hope it has NOTHING to do with the new perfume!!! :whistling:

 

WHY? Don't you wanna smell incredible?!?

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

 

OR Neyo's new cd!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistling:

 

But it comes out in summer. Why make us wait that long? :wtf:

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

That's true Tim!!

 

I'm also bummed btw that there are no remixes made :(

 

 

 

WHY? Don't you wanna smell incredible?!?

 

Agree so much about the remixes.... Could have been good.... Suppose there will be someone who will mix it up sometime... Did see one a few weeks ago...

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
Where is the news source for this supposed news about the video? No link was provided. Who said this? Sony? Rene? Celine? Some random person on the internet?
  • Like 1
Posted
@Davey - I just don't see the perfume helping the song that much... We'll see (or smell) soon I guess! :D
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I hate the anticipation of "news". It's usually nothing haha

 

Can't wait to find out what this important thing is :)

 

Kev x

Yeah, yall remember the last news .... :giggle: Had us guessing like crazy!!! Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

But it comes out in summer. Why make us wait that long? :wtf:

'cause We are good at it!!! :sofunny: Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

A new pregnancy :wub:

Lol! Yeah That would be INCREDIBLE! :laugh:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

HOT NEWS: Many of you will wonder what happened to the video of "Incredible"? Why has it been delayed? We announce that the video is coming soon and it was only delayed because it will be tied to something important! stay tuned!

 

facebook

Who's FB?
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Who's FB?

 

I just checked the officaial facbook nothing about it there, most recent posts are pertaining to Celine and the Muppets movie. The Red Heads haven't posted it either. Not sure what other Facebooks to check.

  • Like 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted

OR Neyo's new cd!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistling:

 

good guess

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

Who's FB?

I just checked the officaial facbook nothing about it there, most recent posts are pertaining to Celine and the Muppets movie. The Red Heads haven't posted it either. Not sure what other Facebooks to check.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionItalia

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted
Where is the Facebook post from ??
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted (edited)

It is because the song will be included in the soundtrack: "The Hangover 4: The Giraffe is not Dead... is in Vegas!"

 

 

I will not put my expectations too high... not again.... we now how are the "big news" in Celine's world...

Edited by donpi86
  • Like 2
Posted

Where is the Facebook post from ??

 

no source....

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

OR Neyo's new cd!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistling:

I said that weeks ago...

 

But it comes out in summer. Why make us wait that long? :wtf:

I think that if it's going to be included on Ne-yo's new album this summer, that it might quite possibly be his lead off single if they're waiting til the end of March to release the video. A lot of lead off singles are released months in advance, so this could be it. Don't take my words for bible, it's just a theory. But it makes sense.

  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...