MrTim212 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM Full video up! http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/exclusive-celine-dion-ne-yos-duet-23983344 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Ericwwc Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:36 PM It streamed soooo slow. Cant access it Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh0AyYP1xg0 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM Yeah, I just watched the full video too on this site: goodmorningamerica.com Not to be labeled negative but I was unimpressed. Won't ever watch it again. Random people dancing, playing the piano, a giraffe walking on the street for no apparent reason - LOL For everyone who wanted to have a music video from this album, I'm happy for you - you got it! It's just not my cup of tea. I'd rather just listen to the song. 3 Quote
MrTim212 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM Just watched the full video. Thought it was fantastic. Really hoping that they use it to re-launch the song and re-release the single in a big way for the summer! 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
anewdayhascome Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:41 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:41 PM It's one of the weirdest and most poorly edited video I have ever seen. Next! 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
celinefan1985 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM No workimg for me Quote
LukeD Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM I agree with all the negative comments here... but I liked it. >.< I think I'll watch it again! Quote
MrTim212 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM It's one of the weirdest and most poorly edited video I have ever seen. Next! Better than "Taking Chances" IMO... That video was just odd. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Modesta Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM Well the giraffe was cool! And the night sky at the end Have to watch it again... Quote
Ericwwc Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM What is the point of releasing this video ? Can anyone explain to me what has happenned in the mv ? Quote
duri Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM Nothing special but I didn ´t expect anything else .. but still I ´m happy there is a video for LMBTL album! Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
mirage Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM Ooh god... The intro looks interesting, but serious the whole neyo and celine part? Just boring as hell...It could have been such a beautiful video just watching the intro 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM (edited) i like it.... its ok.... bit modern.... celine didnt seem connected at all kev x Edited June 4, 2014 at 12:48 PM by Peppercorn1991 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:48 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:48 PM i really liked the video !! New material !!And she looks amazing, that's what matters, U guys wanted the video, don't complain, we all knew that we would not get "something amazing" 5 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:49 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:49 PM Better than "Taking Chances" IMO... That video was just odd. no? I strongly disagree. It has some kind of a plot and featured Celine whereas here we've got another bunch of random people dancing, walking down the streets, the giraffe which is so out of the blue, we've got only a few shots with Celine and Ne-Yo which were terrible. They were "dancing"/waving hands etc in a very dynamic way in places where the song's pace was slow. Also, those shots were cut too much as well 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM :wub: LOVED!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
MalaysiaCeline Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM yes a a music video after so many years,......but real disappointment.....as Celine can never ever reinvent in her glory time....... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Modesta Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:52 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:52 PM (edited) Well. I'm not all that impressed.. Random people again? The giraffe was cute though But hey, I really didn't expect much more. I'm just happy that we have a video Edited June 4, 2014 at 12:55 PM by Modesta 2 Quote
smash Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM For me, the video is ok, not fantastic. Now this might sound funny, but I love the giraffe, he is so beautiful, and the stars, I will watch it again. I like those two aspects of the video. Of course I love Celine, always will, that's not even something to think about. Sharon 4 Quote
bilinkew Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:01 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:01 PM Can't believe the negativity on here but should have anticipated it, we have all had long enough to build up expectations and then think of things to complain about! 1 Quote
gafsa Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:02 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:02 PM It's not better than le miracle, we shouldn't be too dissapointed if we didn't keep our hope too high.but hey we finally got a MV from this LMBTL era. 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:04 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:04 PM (edited) Lol! I guess it's an unspoken rule that she can not be the main focus, or be the catalyst, or have a story line in her videos any longer.....Oh well, it was pleasant enough. Not bad! Edited June 4, 2014 at 01:08 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:05 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:05 PM I liked the video. I didn't think it was anything special but it was still good enough to watch it twice. I can't really explain why I liked it but it was still good. Overall opinion good video but could have been better. They could have shown more of the main people and less of the random ones. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
max24 Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:05 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:05 PM Hey, they only had 4 months to edit the video. Think what would they do if they had 1 year :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: 4 Quote
joaofilho Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:07 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:07 PM I loved the video, I thought modern, current, people should stop complaining a bit, when he had not claimed any video, and now has a claim, Celine fans are demanding, let's enjoy the video, I know I could have been much better and more produced, more is what we have and what they released, I hope to have an effect and let's enjoy. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:07 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:07 PM Hey, they only had 4 months to edit the video. Think what would they do if they had 1 year :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:Yeah they kind of rushed the release........... 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
zuv Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:08 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:08 PM OMGRandom people dancing in a celine's music video? I didnt see that coming! Lol, but it made me smile. Nice little MV. Nothing to be like "OMG, have you seen Celine's latest music video?" So i don't expect many views on youtube with this. 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:13 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 01:13 PM haters gonna hate. "complain"-ers gonna complain. For me, I just try to enjoy the video. Better have that than none at all. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.