DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM Please, please, please to those that are going get videos! .......................................oh , and have fun 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
aniaa19 Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM Please, is this exist any live stream for this show???I would very thankfull for any other hepl:) Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM Ok, so... I'm at work dying to listen to Je Crois Toi, but there's a costumer here, and I'm like: get the f*** out of here so that I can listen. Bahahahahaa! Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
LukeD Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM Τhis introduction of ''La mer et l'enfant''... Quote
BartFCS Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM I just woke up and see clouds... I hope we'll see the sun or at least won't be raining tonight. Last night was actually quite chilly and windy. Anyway, have fun everybody! Quote
autumnskies00 Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:07 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:07 PM Anyone know the hours of the box office for will call? Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Xpresso Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:16 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:16 PM Thank you so much. So 2:00 during the night? Will we be able to watch it simply via clicking on this particular link? http://www.rythmefm....ois-1192/infos/ I just looked at this website (which is a radio station) and it says they will play an exclusive interview Celine gave them. And that interview starts at 8 pm (20:00) - same time as the show starts - so it doesn't seem like we can see the show there. And I doubt any media will broadcast the show live. I think TVA will eventually show the concert but not right away. Quote
Xpresso Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:20 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:20 PM It's nice that some of the songs will have different arrangements and/or different instruments... like brass instruments. Quote
Shaun Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:21 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:21 PM Yeah I noticed that too. Seems they have brought some of the Vegas orchestrations with them. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Lindah1984 Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:24 PM http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/webradio/index2.php Check it works. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:43 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:43 PM Ok, so... I'm at work dying to listen to Je Crois Toi, but there's a costumer here, and I'm like: get the f*** out of here so that I can listen. Bahahahahaa!LOL! I know, those pesky customers!!! Too funny! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:47 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:47 PM http://www.rythmefm....adio/index2.php Check it works. Well yes it works because it's a radio station that you can listen to online... but I don't think they will play the concert. It doesn't say that. I only saw that they will play an interview at 8 pm (20:00) which is the time the concert starts as well... Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 01:57 PM (edited) You know the band has got to be loving this. They're like, yes! music we haven't played for....20 yrs! She looks so energized!!!! Edited July 27, 2013 at 01:57 PM by DionFanAlways 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:05 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:05 PM You know the band has got to be loving this. They're like, yes! music we haven't played for....20 yrs! She looks so energized!!!! You are right!! Maybe this will give them some ideas for Vegas... 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:19 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:19 PM i'm afraid we won't see the concert at all since in one of the videos from press conference Celine said that concerts in November will have more or less the same setlist Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LukeD Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:30 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 02:30 PM i'm afraid we won't see the concert at all since in one of the videos from press conference Celine said that concerts in November will have more or less the same setlist http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png I hope she performs ''Attendre'' & ''Si je n'ai rien de toi'' in France. Maybe instead of ''Celle qui m'a tout appris'' or some Vegas tracks. 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:13 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:13 PM any fans in here that are going to the concert and take a HD photocamera with them? ( preferably panasonic) Please film as much as you can;-) and have a great time! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Xpresso Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:17 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:17 PM http://www.rythmefm....adio/index2.php Check it works. And now I just heard on this radio station that they will play something about Céline at 19:00 (7 pm). Some songs/interview? But not the concert!! Very confusing... 1 Quote
mike_z Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:38 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:38 PM JE CROIS TOI... after 15 years. Her voice is intact :wub: 3 Quote
Timster Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:43 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:43 PM in one of the videos from press conference Celine said that concerts in November will have more or less the same setlist Oh I didn't realize she said that! That's great, I hope she keeps all the old songs in Paris when I see her!!! Quote
CSCfan Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM Yeah I noticed that too. Seems they have brought some of the Vegas orchestrations with them. Yeah, they brought the horn section with them.... it will definately contribute to the "rock theme" of the show.And hearing those songs...they really bring a certain freshness to them...really love it! Céline should definately incorporate more sax/trumpets in her musical arrangements. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CSCfan Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM Yeah I noticed that too. Seems they have brought some of the Vegas orchestrations with them. Yeah, they brought the horn section with them.... it will definately contribute to the "rock theme" of the show.And hearing those songs...they really bring a certain freshness to them...really love it! Céline should definately incorporate more sax/trumpets in her musical arrangements. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:04 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:04 PM (edited) I can't wait to hear LMBTL! also:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rtLHk_15k&feature=player_embeddedIt looks cold, brr! I wonder what she will be wearing? A parka? Edited July 27, 2013 at 04:09 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:15 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:15 PM I can't wait to hear LMBTL! also:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rtLHk_15k&feature=player_embeddedIt looks cold, brr! I wonder what she will be wearing? A parka? She looks really cold. Hope it warms up for everyone tonight. 1 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:15 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:15 PM (edited) I can't wait to hear LMBTL! also:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rtLHk_15k&feature=player_embeddedIt looks cold, brr! I wonder what she will be wearing? A parka? Its a high of around 77 there today and at night it is supposed to drop around 60 but thats gotta be pretty cold for her when she is used to Vegas which has been in 100-110 degrees for most of the summer! Edited July 27, 2013 at 04:18 PM by c4n4d4 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:23 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:23 PM I can't wait to hear QPVSA with the brass! 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
flutefreak Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:27 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:27 PM :sofunny: Ok just had an idea, this could be the album cover for the new English album!! No not really, but wouldn't that be funny if they did use it... Quote
Chin Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:44 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:44 PM I tune in to a Quebec radio channel through an app, and I heard Celine talking... I think it's an interview!By the way, it's 102.9 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:51 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:51 PM I can't wait to hear QPVSA with the brass! With all this talk of the new single how could I forget about my favorite from SA....... Can't wait to hear this also! I wonder how she is going to do the part, you know, the oh oh oh oh part right before "À bout de laisse" Lol! does that make sense? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:44 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:44 PM by now we would get the confirmation that there'll be a livestream so I guess we can't count on it anymore:(only fan-made videos after the concert. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them and really can't wait but it'd be so great to have HQ just like with sur les plaines last time 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.