CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:49 AM Thank you so much! Will it be the entire show then? Most likely, I only found out from an earlier post in this topic... so I'm hoping that we do get to listen to the concert live. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
bruno_oliveira Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:56 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 03:56 AM the concert already happened ?in my clock here it says 23:56 montreal Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:21 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:21 AM (edited) the concert already happened ?in my clock here it says23:56 montrealNo it happens tomorrow. I guess technically today since its past midnight on Saturday July 27 EST. It will be at 8pm tonight Edited July 27, 2013 at 04:22 AM by c4n4d4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
BLM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:23 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 04:23 AM News conference - mostly in French, some parts in English Part Onehttp://youtu.be/TmmLcWBny8c Part Twohttp://youtu.be/ZRqNvVspNvQ 2 Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:19 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:19 AM Will it be possible to watch the live stream from Europe? When will the concert start in Germany (Central European Summer Time)? Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Davey84 Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:46 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 05:46 AM It ll start at 2:00 for us Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frozen_Phoenix Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:09 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:09 AM It ll start at 2:00 for us Thank you so much. So 2:00 during the night? Will we be able to watch it simply via clicking on this particular link? http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/evenements/celine-une-seule-fois-1192/infos/ Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
kevincheung410 Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:15 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:15 AM i was using the google translation to english and almost had a heart attack when i imagined celine singing call me maybe hahahaand i realized it was the translation Titles of songs from the show "Celine ... once" *i was using the google translation to english and almost had a heart attack when i imagined celine singing call me maybe hahahaand i realized it was the translationIn another world Call Me Maybe It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power of Love You can not change destiny Who can live without love I think you Sea and the child one who taught me everything Earth Look at me The Prayer I do not need love If it were enough to love still exists Love All By Myself Rolling In The Deep I'll go where you go I know I dance in my head Words that sound Incognito Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep, Mountain High My Heart Will Go On For that you still love me The miracle WHAT????? Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Lindah1984 Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:25 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:25 AM Will she wear big glasses with incognito? Bien dans ma peau Great list! Actually I did not wanna know, but I could not resist. Quote
marc-02 Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:28 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:28 AM Wjat did she say during the press con? Was she asked about the new album? Lmbtl? Quote
kevincheung410 Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:36 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 06:36 AM http://t.imgbox.com/abuIY8ph.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/advqO8Ux.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adwiRHbU.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adv8jk3W.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/aconnoEj.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/acrNaP6q.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Niko's Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:39 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:39 AM Don't know if it's been posted before : some songs rehearsed for today... Parler à mon père - Soundcheck Québec On ne change pas - Soundcheck Québec Je crois toi - Soundcheck Québec La mer et l'enfant - Soundcheck Québec 5 Quote http://echo.levillage.org/220/images/3993.gif
anewdayhascome Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:47 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:47 AM still no news if there is a live stream (video) tonight? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
browseceline Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:59 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 07:59 AM Yes i want to know too... Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Popular Post blueangel92 Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:16 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:16 AM http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970024_568456619882591_1298590620_n.jpg a gift from Celine Dion Vietnam :"> 14 Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
mirage Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:45 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:45 AM My god look at that stage and those screens!!!! Looks way better than her front stage for TCWT... Hope they change their mind and release this on dvd!!! 2 Quote
Popular Post Javito Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:53 AM Popular Post Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:53 AM I'm OUT OF WORDS with the Je Crois Toi rehearsal!!! :w00t: Now that's my girl, it was about time to recover old songs like this one! Those violins and saxo in the end, and her adlibs in the instrumental bridge... oh my, I almost fainted! I hope she does exactly the same today with this song!!! Can't wait :clap: 10 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
PuraVida Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:54 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 09:54 AM The most complete rehearsal footage/coverage that is available.... 2 Quote
woodstock Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM (edited) "Je crois toi" is breathtaking. The voice of Celine on the bridge is so pure ant the instrumental part at the end is perfect ! I just fell in love with this song for the second time ! Edited July 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM by woodstock 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM (edited) I'm OUT OF WORDS with the Je Crois Toi rehearsal!!! Now that's my girl, it was about time to recover old songs like this one! Those violins and saxo in the end, and her adlibs in the instrumental bridge... oh my, I almost fainted! I hope she does exactly the same today with this song!!! Can't wait Isn't it great! The song was taken to another level. It makes me think that Celine's voice hasn't been accompanied by a violin enough in her career....just a violin and her voice fit so wonderfully! A soft violin, especially. "To Love You More" was an electric violin? Maybe not, but it was very robust with a very high pitch. Was "Je Crois Toi" a hit when it was released? And I wish she would sing the song exactly the same today, but she almost inevitably strays from improv and unpredictability and adlibs when she is doing the real live performance. That's why her soundchecks are always so much better! But, who knows? She did some of her best and most interesting versions at the last Sur Les Plaines concert... Edited July 27, 2013 at 10:14 AM by PuraVida 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM Can't wait for tonight!! There have been rumors about a possible live stream on a radio station, anybody knows anything about this? 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine-rc Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM I stood there on te site for about five hours. I didn't see Céline but the stage is huge, the b section is amazing, I will die in the a section, I saw Patrick, Mégo and Julie and I think that it will be Jean-Marc Couture that will do j'irai où tu iras with her. Plus, for some reason, they played Love me back to life, Sia's version... Right now, I have slept less than five hours but I am way too excited to sleep... 5 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
anewdayhascome Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM I'm OUT OF WORDS with the Je Crois Toi rehearsal!!! :w00t: Now that's my girl, it was about time to recover old songs like this one! Those violins and saxo in the end, and her adlibs in the instrumental bridge... oh my, I almost fainted! I hope she does exactly the same today with this song!!! Can't wait :clap: Agree. Also, I think that after it she'll change cause the instrumental ending is very long Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM Isn't it great! The song was taken to another level. It makes me think that Celine's voice hasn't been accompanied by a violin enough in her career....just a violin and her voice fit so wonderfully! A soft violin, especially. "To Love You More" was an electric violin? Maybe not, but it was very robust with a very high pitch. Was "Je Crois Toi" a hit when it was released? And I wish she would sing the song exactly the same today, but she almost inevitably strays from improv and unpredictability and adlibs when she is doing the real live performance. That's why her soundchecks are always so much better! But, who knows? She did some of her best and most interesting versions at the last Sur Les Plaines concert... Then let's cross our fingers and toes so that she sings it exactly the same way today!!! I'm so tired of hearing her sing Dans un autre monde, ONCP and so from the SSDA album, but that she's singing today Je crois toi is for sure a pleasure to hear! Je crois toi was released as a promotional single in France, but I don't know if it got much radio airplay or not Anyway, that this song is a rare masterpiece in her french catalog is out of the question! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
takeachance Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM (edited) whats happening with loved me back to life? why is she gunna sing it at this?is that a good or bad idea? ps: to everyone who is going, have a brilliant time!!! Edited July 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Chin Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM "Je crois toi" has been my favourite French song since I heard it for the first time... It's just amazing! 2 Quote
Shaun Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM Really exciting stuff. Isn't life just so much better when Celine comes out of Las Vegas!?! I love it we're getting mostly her songs tonight, I love that she's sounding great in the soundcheck, I love that the stage looks absolutely awesome! I also love that it looks like that we're gonna get a performance of "Loved Me Back To Life." A superb move by all concerned. Can't wait to see some video footage tonight. This is getting me really excited for Paris. 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Javito Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:20 AM Really exciting stuff. Isn't life just so much better when Celine comes out of Las Vegas!?! Categorically, positively, without any doubt, YES!!! 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Timster Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:38 AM Love the arrangement for PAMP towards the end after the key change! And JCT sounds just like 1999, she sounds amazing!!! And the adlibs are beautiful, stunning. 3 Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970024_568456619882591_1298590620_n.jpg a gift from Celine Dion Vietnam :"> :sofunny: Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.