CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM Less than an hour to go! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Spilis Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM there will be an audio stream or not??? Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM there will be an audio stream or not??? As far as I can see, unfortunately, no. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Lindah1984 Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM Telephone interview now http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/webradio/index2.php 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Telephone interview now http://www.rythmefm....adio/index2.php I wish I could understand it... All I got out of it was something about Rene-Charles. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Are binoculars in the front row too obvious?Go for it Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Lindah1984 Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM Ah, my internet connection failed at that exact moment!! (it storms). On it again. I am at the point now that I wish I was french. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/996538_10152148876978228_227830272_n.jpg.......................................and yet people say they don't like her, I don't understand! Je ne comprends pas................. Just look at the crowd! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM *those hands* As for the crowd, it's Quebec. What do you expect? Quote
fikus1 Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM They played "Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour" and they're playing "All by myself" right now. It's like giving us the appetizer and leaving without the main course. Just when we're getting more hungry... I still hope for surprise, though Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM They played "Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour" and they're playing "All by myself" right now. It's like giving us the appetizer and leaving without the main course. Just when we're getting more hungry... I still hope for surprise, though "And Celine's new English single... Loved Me Back to Life!" How I wish this could happen! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
dawn Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM It was a short interview Quote
Chin Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:56 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:56 PM fight or flight?Flight, I just missed an "l" Quote
fikus1 Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted July 27, 2013 at 11:58 PM "And Celine's new English single... Loved Me Back to Life!" How I wish this could happen! That would be perfect. We could hear it in a great quality Quote
celinelover03 Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM Did anyone catch what the telephone interview said? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM Concert has started now! I wish I could be there now. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
fikus1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:07 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:07 AM And they started to play someone else...The Reads Heads posted that Jean-Marc Couture is onstage now. They posted before that the show will be recorded today and broadcasted later. Maybe they'll release a new DVD? Quote
BLM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM http://instagram.com/p/cSdKxzHUq3/ 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM And they started to play someone else...The Reads Heads posted that Jean-Marc Couture is onstage now. They posted before that the show will be recorded today and broadcasted later. Maybe they'll release a new DVD? I'm hoping for a DVD so badly! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Shaun Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:13 AM http://instagram.com/p/cSdKxzHUq3/ Looks absolutely awesome! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
BLM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM You may want to follow this reporter on Instagram as he is posting short videos and pics....he works for Journal de Montrealhttp://instagram.com/raphmontreal 1 Quote
BLM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM Hoping we get some like this for Celinehttp://instagram.com/p/cSfZ8NnUu-/ 1 Quote
Shaun Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM It's crazy to think there were over SIX times as many people for the free show in 2008. Looks so full tonight, never mind 250,000 people! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Koolan Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:31 AM What time does the show end? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM What time does the show end? I believe that it's 11:00 PM. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM Another radio that's playing Celine's music: http://montreal.rougefm.ca/ Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
fikus1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM (edited) Another radio that's playing Celine's music: http://montreal.rougefm.ca/ Unfortunately,The Red Heads wrote that there won't be any live stream Edited July 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM by fikus1 Quote
mike_z Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM I can't wait to hear LMBTL! also:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rtLHk_15k&feature=player_embeddedIt looks cold, brr! I wonder what she will be wearing? A parka? SISDA wowww her voice hasn't sounded this clear on this song for ages!!! 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM Posted July 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM (edited) Whoa what? Someone please click the radio link I just posted. What version of Les derniers seront les premiers is this?! Edit: Never mind... It's just the LAP version. Just sounded weird and they had the wrong album cover. Edited July 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM by CelineDionForeverNY Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.