Jump to content

Céline, Une Seule Fois - Sur Les Plaines D'Abraham (July 27, 2013)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

What was the first song she did, was it sisd? and what kind of entrance did she make?

 

God I'm so bummed not to be there. I'm gonna go to bed before I drive myself crazy. There'll be a lot of reading (and hopefully watching and listening) to do on here tomorrow. Have fun analysing guys

Edited by J-Man
  • Like 1
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted

Soundcheck from earlier: Ce n'était qu'un rêve, Parler à mon père, Destin

 

http://youtu.be/AamnTRntnQU

  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Interesting as "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" wasn't in the published set list. Could there be yet more surprises?

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)

Soundcheck from earlier: Ce n'était qu'un rêve, Parler à mon père, Destin

 

http://youtu.be/AamnTRntnQU

 

I listened to that about an hour ago, and got immediate goosebumps at the acapella clip of CNTQR.

Edited by wjd

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Soundcheck from earlier: Ce n'était qu'un rêve, Parler à mon père, Destin

 

http://youtu.be/AamnTRntnQU

Lol! Look at the very end of the video, I swear the guy was going to kiss her!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
WOW we're getting everything we asked for! No covers, her very own repertoire and songs that had been put inside the closet for so long!
  • Like 2
Posted
Twitter is where it's happening!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Celine on stage any minute now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
From the Red Heads, "René, Maman Dion, Luc Plamondon & Jean-Pierre Ferland have taken place in the VIP section!"

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/7/28/6c06ecbf-22e7-4939-a9e8-0c36d52aa295.jpg

 

SHE'S ON HER WAY TO THE STAGE! :w00t:

Edited by LeChauffeur100
  • Like 2

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.com

Posted

she's making her way onto the stage NOW

 

God I wish I was there!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted (edited)

StephaneLeclair @StephaneLeclair

C'est Céliiiiine! Ça vient de commencer avec "ce n'était qu'un rêve" a cappella #CelineQc

 

She's singing ce n'était qu'un rêve now!

 

You can follow the concert news by clicking this link http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/07/26/celine-en-direct-sur-les-plaines

Edited by LeChauffeur100
  • Like 1

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.com

Posted

 

StephaneLeclair @StephaneLeclair

C'est Céliiiiine! Ça vient de commencer avec "ce n'était qu'un rêve" a cappella #CelineQc

 

And that's why it's in the soundcheck. :clap: Now where's Loved Me Back To Life.

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

http://instagram.com/p/cSoq7_lyGq/

 

Show starting with "Ce n'était qu'un rêve."

Edited by Shaun
  • Like 1

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)

http://instagram.com/p/cSo1U_D6ph/#

 

Dans un autre monde!

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/7/28/efe500ba-f64a-4087-9d96-340a160237b0.jpg

 

Ok so Celine officially looks friggin amazing!!!!!!!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Red heads are posting vine vids of each song so far on twitter!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted

PAMP was nice... a bit out of tune here and there but it's a hard song to sing...

 

Now pre-recorded version of IACBTMN

Posted

 

 

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS PERSON! :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Is it working ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted
Live stream working here! :clap: :clap:

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Working for me too! I love this person [until something goes wrong! tehe].

 

She's currently singing the Its All Coming Back To Me Now/The Power Of Love medley [ala Vegas] - I spy a bit of lipping! :P

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
PRE-recorded version of TPOL... :hmm:
Posted
As long as the French songs aren't lip-synced, I'm extremely happy. I can't wait to hear QPVSA!!!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...