neener00200 Posted July 21, 2013 at 02:37 AM Posted July 21, 2013 at 02:37 AM Has anyone on the West Coast gotten their Sect A tixs in the mail? We're in California and haven't gotten them. Making me nervous, especially after getting this email from Billetech yesterday... We wish to remind you that you have purchased one or more tickets for Celine Dion, Celine ...une seule fois, presented on the Plains of Abraham, in Québec City, on july 27, 2013. To avoid delays and facilitate your access to the site the day of the event, we strongly invite you to get your tickets in advance either in person at the box office of the Grand Théâtre de Québec, 269 Boulevard René-Lévesque or at Pepsi Coliseum, 250 Wilfrid-Hamel, in Québec City. We remind you kindly that only the holder of the credit card with which the purchase was made can recover the ticket(s). "We wish to remind you".....like we could forget!! Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 21, 2013 at 01:26 PM Posted July 21, 2013 at 01:26 PM Has anyone on the West Coast gotten their Sect A tixs in the mail? We're in California and haven't gotten them. Making me nervous, especially after getting this email from Billetech yesterday... We wish to remind you that you have purchased one or more tickets for Celine Dion, Celine ...une seule fois, presented on the Plains of Abraham, in Québec City, on july 27, 2013. To avoid delays and facilitate your access to the site the day of the event, we strongly invite you to get your tickets in advance either in person at the box office of the Grand Théâtre de Québec, 269 Boulevard René-Lévesque or at Pepsi Coliseum, 250 Wilfrid-Hamel, in Québec City. We remind you kindly that only the holder of the credit card with which the purchase was made can recover t "We wish to remind you".....like we could forget!! I received my section a tickets last Monday and I live in Florida Quote
dandoodles Posted July 21, 2013 at 04:35 PM Posted July 21, 2013 at 04:35 PM Has anyone on the West Coast gotten their Sect A tixs in the mail? We're in California and haven't gotten them. Making me nervous, especially after getting this email from Billetech yesterday... We wish to remind you that you have purchased one or more tickets for Celine Dion, Celine ...une seule fois, presented on the Plains of Abraham, in Québec City, on july 27, 2013. To avoid delays and facilitate your access to the site the day of the event, we strongly invite you to get your tickets in advance either in person at the box office of the Grand Théâtre de Québec, 269 Boulevard René-Lévesque or at Pepsi Coliseum, 250 Wilfrid-Hamel, in Québec City. We remind you kindly that only the holder of the credit card with which the purchase was made can recover the ticket(s). "We wish to remind you".....like we could forget!! I am in Texas and have not received mine either. Quote
slk9683 Posted July 22, 2013 at 12:38 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 12:38 AM Has anyone on the West Coast gotten their Sect A tixs in the mail? We're in California and haven't gotten them. Making me nervous, especially after getting this email from Billetech yesterday... We wish to remind you that you have purchased one or more tickets for Celine Dion, Celine ...une seule fois, presented on the Plains of Abraham, in Québec City, on july 27, 2013. To avoid delays and facilitate your access to the site the day of the event, we strongly invite you to get your tickets in advance either in person at the box office of the Grand Théâtre de Québec, 269 Boulevard René-Lévesque or at Pepsi Coliseum, 250 Wilfrid-Hamel, in Québec City. We remind you kindly that only the holder of the credit card with which the purchase was made can recover the ticket(s). "We wish to remind you".....like we could forget!! I'm in Chicago and haven't received mine either. Quote
manolo19 Posted July 22, 2013 at 02:48 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 02:48 AM I am screwed.. my boyfriend and I finally got our vip tickets but there are no more places to stay near QC.... Is there anyone who has something to share either on the 26 or 27 I dont mind driving back to mtl on the 27.. we could share and pay whatever you guys got.. thanks let me know guys 1 Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:14 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:14 AM http://www.clarionquebec.com in quebec is showing rooms and not far from concert site 1 Quote
manolo19 Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:45 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:45 AM thaks i'll look it up Quote
manolo19 Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:46 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:46 AM minimum 2 nights required I cant afford 500 dollars Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:47 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:47 AM I am screwed.. my boyfriend and I finally got our vip tickets but there are no more places to stay near QC.... Is there anyone who has something to share either on the 26 or 27 I dont mind driving back to mtl on the 27.. we could share and pay whatever you guys got.. thanks let me know guys I work for Hilton and there are for sure rooms there I checked the inventory today Hilton Quebec right by the gates of old Quebec Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:52 AM minimum 2 nights required I cant afford 500 dollars the Hilton only has a 2 night minimum if u want to stay Saturday....: u can do Friday night by itself..:.. I think it's $200 Quote
René 2 Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:25 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:25 AM Selling a silver ticket for Celine... Une seule fois : 50% of its initial price. Be fast ! Quote
garçon Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:29 AM Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:29 AM Hi guys.. So, how about the sold percentage currently? Is the show sold out meanwhile? Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted July 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM (edited) Weather forecast is great for saturday now! sun and 25! Nobody will know final numbers until show! Rene already said over 40,000 sold and was in paper. Edited July 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM by Kyle_Jared 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2013 at 01:03 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 01:03 PM Five days! :whee: Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Lindah1984 Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:43 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 03:43 PM For the ones who are going.. Have fun!! Wish I could be there. I can't wait to hear your stories. Quote
stone Posted July 22, 2013 at 04:21 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 04:21 PM I have 2 silver B tix, anyone know if any local vendors are selling tix, or would do trade-ins? I really want the VIP tix now after hearing about the massive group waiting before the show! Quote
stone Posted July 22, 2013 at 05:50 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 05:50 PM Sorry moderators, not seeing an edit right now... SO I just checked the ticket site and they still have Section A VIP tix. If anyone wants to buy 2 B tix, please message me, I'll have the hard tix in hand in Montreal Thursday or Friday in Quebec City. Thanks Quote
Neddo Posted July 22, 2013 at 05:54 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 05:54 PM How many tickets remain for sale? just asking Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Kyle_Jared Posted July 22, 2013 at 06:11 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 06:11 PM (edited) They just opened more tickets that were set aside for production in Section A and B..so nobody knows how many tickets left-probably lots...papers said official sales were "more than 40,000" so even if they sold 45,000 or 50,000 tickets that's still 10-15,000 left. People should no problem getting a ticket now. 40,000 is still a lot of friggin' people! Gonna be busy! Weather looks great now for Saturday. CAN't WAIT! Edited July 22, 2013 at 06:13 PM by Kyle_Jared Quote
neener00200 Posted July 22, 2013 at 07:23 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 07:23 PM For those of you that are expecting your Sect A/VIP tixs in the mail, you might want to contact Billetech. I just got off the phone with them, and they said when I purchased my tixs online I didn't request that they be mailed to me (I don't remember that option, but I bought them right when the presale started, so maybe that option was added later). Anyway, I have to pick up the tixs either at the Grand Theatre or at the box office at the Plaines day of show. Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 22, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 08:02 PM For those of you that are expecting your Sect A/VIP tixs in the mail, you might want to contact Billetech. I just got off the phone with them, and they said when I purchased my tixs online I didn't request that they be mailed to me (I don't remember that option, but I bought them right when the presale started, so maybe that option was added later). Anyway, I have to pick up the tixs either at the Grand Theatre or at the box office at the Plaines day of show.the day of? That would be a mess.... Can u pick them up on Friday instead? Quote
neener00200 Posted July 22, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 08:41 PM Sorry--yes, you can pick them up on Friday from the Grand Theatre. Box office there is open 10am-6pm. Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:02 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 09:02 PM Sorry--yes, you can pick them up on Friday from the Grand Theatre. Box office there is open 10am-6pm. thanks!! Quote
celine-rc Posted July 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM Posted July 22, 2013 at 10:43 PM I can't wait !!!! :maniac: Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Jamieb12321 Posted July 23, 2013 at 01:08 AM Posted July 23, 2013 at 01:08 AM Soooooo cold in Quebec compared to fl...... I hope I don't freeze!! Gonna bring my boots!! 1 Quote
slk9683 Posted July 23, 2013 at 01:48 AM Posted July 23, 2013 at 01:48 AM I finally got my ticket in the mail!! Woo-hoo!!. Saturday can't come fast enough! Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 23, 2013 at 03:45 AM Posted July 23, 2013 at 03:45 AM Has there been any further word about the possibility of a pay-per-view showing of this on TV? It's only a few days away! 1 Quote
smw Posted July 23, 2013 at 07:28 AM Posted July 23, 2013 at 07:28 AM It's getting so close! I'm thrilled for all of you attending and I hope it's an incredible experience. Soak it in! All of us not going will be infinitely grateful for recordings (video and audio) of the performances! Keep us posted!!! 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 23, 2013 at 08:47 AM Posted July 23, 2013 at 08:47 AM is there gonna be a live stream? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.