Carina Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:39 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:39 PM Does anyone know when the first english single will be released. Quote Elke begin is moeilik. Duitse gesegde
fred Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:44 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:44 PM reading through this thread is enraging. The gull of these people who say they can't feel it. Gah! I can see why so many people stop coming on here.You must be kidding me?? 80-90% of the posts are very content with the song and say they like it. I don't see how you can expect a higher frequency. Even if it was a really good track like TPOL you'd get even more people saying they don't like it. Complaining about the complainers seems to have become a habit. just because i am a fan it doesn't mean i have to love everything celine-related...try to be open minded and realize that the song...sucks "try to be open minded and realize that the song...sucks" incredibly well put! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
browseceline Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:51 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:51 PM Yeah, something like that. The entire song is much similar to the 30sec preview. But the last part, when background singer come in, it's beautiful well I think the song is pretty safe, not much going on and the melody is quite repeating and not taking chances. After having heard this song a couple of times, I am like, it's a okay song, but nothing more... Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Timster Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:52 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:52 PM After hearing the longer preview in iTunes, I think it's definitely a good choice for the radio! I just hope it has enough presence to make people remember the song and buy it. Quote
browseceline Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:55 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:55 PM After hearing the longer preview in iTunes, I think it's definitely a good choice for the radio! I just hope it has enough presence to make people remember the song and buy it. i don't think it has. It has a simple melody and it is easy to sing along, but it is not the kind of song people buy these days i think.. I could be wrong of course.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
sailornic Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:55 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 04:55 PM no news about a music video? Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:05 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:05 PM Full song someone? Tomorrow is to long to wait Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Tine Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:06 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:06 PM Oh my god LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! Quote
vojva Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:12 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:12 PM Unfortunately the new preview brings nothing new, still the same melody over and over again. It reminds me of Le Temps Qui Compte, which is on the other hand my favourite song from D'elles. I'll wait till whole song come out to decide whether I like it or not. Quote Add me on last.fm and twitter
Jeff Abbott Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:18 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:18 PM After hearing the longer preview in iTunes, I think it's definitely a good choice for the radio! I just hope it has enough presence to make people remember the song and buy it. To me, "Parler à mon père" has great potential and it may (will ?) turn out to be another hit for Celine like 'Tout l'or des hommes' was. The melody is quite simple and rhythmic, it's very catchy and pleasant to listen to, so why not, I'm all for it! I'm positively surprised by this song and the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:22 PM Author Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:22 PM I wonder if and when we'll get a videoclip Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
sailornic Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:26 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:26 PM the videoclip can be a cartoon like the artwork'CD. Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:32 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:32 PM (edited) the videoclip can be a cartoon like the artwork'CD.I thought about exactly the same thing. It would be a real chance taken, not in terms of music, but I guess some fans might not like it. Edited July 1, 2012 at 05:34 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
sailornic Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:35 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:35 PM (edited) french song and video are often more bold then english one.pour que tu m'aimes encore is a great example of that. Edited July 1, 2012 at 05:35 PM by sailornic Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:57 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 05:57 PM the song is great! the new bridge really fits the theme. And finally we're getting more happy-like song Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Bell Posted July 1, 2012 at 06:24 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 06:24 PM the videoclip can be a cartoon like the artwork'CD.It would be interesting. But I'd rather say no to this idea. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
lllBeautifulll Posted July 1, 2012 at 06:50 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 06:50 PM I quite like the arabic/middle-eastern sound of the song. Quote
zuv Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:01 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:01 PM I don't get why France/Europe always gets it first. Isn't she French Canadian!?! Just heard the 1:30 min preview... i think it will be great for the radio, its catchy. Quote
Matias Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:07 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:07 PM PLEASE!! a cartoon video clip??? they ruined songs with crappy videos like On ne change pas or Je t'aime encore!! bring the house down with a super video...teh song already sucks, so maybe a good videoclip can "bring" the song uo a little bit Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Ororo Munroe Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:11 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:11 PM I can't stop hearing it, it's better than what we had for D'elles, her voice is more deeper than ever, the sound is brillant, and I like the melody so much ! Well done, they have a hit for the radios here in France, Celine is back ! Quote
Davey84 Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:22 PM Author Posted July 1, 2012 at 07:22 PM PLEASE!! a cartoon video clip??? they ruined songs with crappy videos like On ne change pas or Je t'aime encore!! bring the house down with a super video...teh song already sucks, so maybe a good videoclip can "bring" the song uo a little bit ONCP was a brilliant clip IMO! It was a good interpretation of the song... The only thing that they should have done, was to have Céline pick up the whirligig in the end, to make the circle compleet A videoclip like the cover art, would be very interesting Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frozen_Phoenix Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:31 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:31 PM I would hate such a videoclip. Want to finally hear the whole song. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Shaun Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:46 PM Having just listening to the 90 second clip I've got to agree that the song sounds very much from the 1F&4T era. There isn't anything wrong with that by the way but it does have a sound similar to that album. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Javito Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:54 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:54 PM Having just listening to the 90 second clip I've got to agree that the song sounds very much from the 1F&4T era. There isn't anything wrong with that by the way but it does have a sound similar to that album. Indeed, if it wasn't because her father passed away in november 2003 and the album was released in october, I would had believed that the song is an unreleased track from those sessions Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:54 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 08:54 PM (edited) PLEASE!! a cartoon video clip??? they ruined songs with crappy videos like On ne change pas or Je t'aime encore!! bring the house down with a super video...teh song already sucks, so maybe a good videoclip can "bring" the song uo a little bit On ne change pas is one of her best videos in terms of artistic vision. Edited July 1, 2012 at 08:54 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
volleyceline Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:05 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:05 PM Stop wanting more, enjoy what we have which is amazing Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
cmcdaori Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:06 PM A little bit longer version. Sorry if it has been posted already. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
caitlynceline56 Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:21 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:21 PM I mentioned this in the album topic already, but I am glad this song is in the vein of 1F&4T. I really enjoy the sound of that album. Quote "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
Javito Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:36 PM Posted July 1, 2012 at 09:36 PM I really like the parts when he goes higher but without screaming and sings "je voudrais..." :in_love: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.