Peppercorn1991 Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:00 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:00 PM I'm loving all the previews! I hope we get recording sessions from this album! I love seeing how it was all put together. I LOVE THIS SONG! I heard the first clip before work and now after work i get another, im so happy does anyone remember Celine saying "the best is yet to come"? kev x Quote
frana Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:07 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:07 PM (edited) Here is the HQ cover, click thumbnail to enlarge... http://img268.imagevenue.com/loc560/th_989143548_parleamonpere_122_560lo.jpg Thank you so very much pretty nice cover Edited June 29, 2012 at 06:12 PM by frana Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Gwynne Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:10 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:10 PM Je voudrais choisir un bateauPas le plus grand ni le plus beauJe le remplirai des imagesEt des parfums de mes voyagesJe voudrais frener pour m'assoireTrouver au creux de ma mémoireLes voix de ceux qui m'ont apprisQu'il n'y a pas de rêves interditsJe voudrais trouver la couleurde tableaux que j'ai dans le coeurde ce décor aux lignes puresou je vous voit et me rassureje voudrais décrocher la luneje voudrais meme sauver la terremais avant tout je voudrais parler a mon pereI'd like to choose a boat --Not the biggest, or the most beautiful --And fill it with the different picturesAnd scents from my journeys.I want to slow down so I can sitAnd find in the depths of my memoryThe voices of those who taught meThat no dream is off-limits. I want to find the coloursOf the different paintings in my heart,Of these settings with clean lines(...?)Where I can see you, and I can reassure myself.I want to do the impossible;I want to save the world --But above all,I'd like to talk to my dad. Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6292/celine.png
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:18 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:18 PM Well, I don't know. Somehow it sounds very much like "easy-listening". I would have prefered a more powerful song.Et s'il n'en restait qu'une had a much bigger WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW effect.It is not an upbeat song. Anyway I would have liked something that really impresses me, this is not a song that impresses anybody.During the snippet it sounds like Track Number 8 of an album but not like the single we all have waited for, for so long.It is so average and unspecial. Somehow it reminds me of Carla Bruni.I also hate the cover artwork. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
smw Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:19 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:19 PM This is going to be a fabulous addition to Celine's French (and overall) discography. It will be a nice change. Every album she releases shouldn't strive for that EPIC feeling. D'elles was more powerful, overall. Maybe this will be a softer album (but, obviously, with powerful moments). And, remember, this is June/July. They're choosing a song that will do well right now. But it also is probably a representation, to some extent, of the entire album. Just keep perspective of her entire discography and how this will fit into. Since the lead single from D'elles was so powerful, it would have been predictable and monotonous to choose ANOTHER power ballad. Change is good. To to embrace it! Quote
paradox Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:22 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:22 PM I really love this 30 sec!!! Really nice song! <3 Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
PaulQ Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:27 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:27 PM I don't like it. It sounds like some lame song that could be sung by anyone. Plus, why would you release a single called "talk to my father" and with that cover. Seriously??? Isn't Celine a bit too old for this? Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
Gwynne Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:32 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:32 PM (edited) I think the cover is SO cute! I love it, it's my new wallpaper! As for the song, I always enjoy her English stuff more but this song sounds sweet enough! Edited June 29, 2012 at 06:32 PM by Gwynne Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6292/celine.png
PaulQ Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:33 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:33 PM I don't like it. It sounds like some lame song that could be sung by anyone. Plus, why would you release a single called "talk to my father" and with that cover. Seriously??? Isn't Celine a bit too old for this? Never mind... It's growing on me. But, I still dislike the cover and the title. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
Javito Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:45 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:45 PM (edited) After the massive hit that PQTME represented, the first single from her next new album, Zora Sourit, had nothing to see with PQTME. However, SSDA included better, powerful and different songs than the first single (and some never were singles, as always happens), so we never know. That said, I too think this first minute we have listened lacks something. Perhaps it's the music to me. I don't like that they're repeating themselved the sound of one particular album (1F&4T). Céline's sound has to evolve, not sound always the same in the arrangements. But we have to wait until monday to give accurate opinions About the cover, that's for sure, I don't like it. After more than 5 years, I expected a new stunning photo of Céline and not a kid drawing for her first new material Edited June 29, 2012 at 06:46 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:56 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:56 PM hahaha i just love it! and the cover is amazing! And damn you complaining people!! If it was a cover with a new photo of Celine, then you would find something else to complain about!Now she FINALLY doing something NEW and DIFFERENT for her cover, its no good either.. so whattayawant!?! And then again, november is far away and we all know that they will change stuff so take it easy and enjoy the song. I really find it funny that by 50sec, people 'think' they know how the whole album would sound... If you listen to a 50sec clip of "Berceuse" and a 50sec clip of 'A Cause" you wouldnt think it would be on the same album, so stop analysing things Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:56 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 06:56 PM Well, I am 100% sure we will get another single before the French album release. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
manu23 Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:06 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:06 PM I love the cover and what I heard of the song, I think is more radio friendly than Et s'il n'en restait qu'une Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:16 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:16 PM A M A Z I N G!!!!!!! Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!! :whistling: :w00t: :in_love: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: But Nov... it's bizarre Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Yangedd Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:28 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:28 PM I'll wait 'till Monday to hear it in full! Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
vojva Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:30 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:30 PM (edited) My god, I love it! I think that after such long time I'd love anything. Cover is cute and something new, but i hope it isn't a final one. It's not Celine. Edited June 29, 2012 at 07:36 PM by vojva Quote Add me on last.fm and twitter
openthetelevision Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:40 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:40 PM I love it! I like the meaning of the song that we did get in that 30 second clip I also really like the cover The sound and the cover are different but different is good! I'm glad she decided to change it up a little. Be open minded! Just because it's no 'powerhouse ballad' doesn't mean the whole album is going to sound like that. We shouldn't be making accusations when we only hear a 30 second clip of one of the songs out who knows how many on the album. Quote
manolo19 Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:42 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 07:42 PM I hate the way she says peeeeeeeerrrrrrre, the song is ok but c'mon Celine , surprise me Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:07 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:07 PM I don't like it. It sounds like some lame song that could be sung by anyone. Plus, why would you release a single called "talk to my father" and with that cover. Seriously??? Isn't Celine a bit too old for this?uuuh dont you think that this song would have special meaning to Celine after losing her fatber only a few years ago? she never recorded a song for her dad...maybe this is that song for her. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:15 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:15 PM Well fine, but it if has such a true and deep meaning, then don't use such a cheap and "happy" cover for it. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
browseceline Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:23 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:23 PM (edited) better instrumental I just created and uploaded on youtube, sing along if you like to ;-) Edited June 29, 2012 at 08:29 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Angel2006 Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:38 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:38 PM Is that really the cover of the album? After all this time and they couldn't even do a photo shoot. There better be awesome pics on the inside, but i really hope this isn't the real album cover. I want a real pic of Celine. The song is good, but i like her power house songs better. I hope there are some big notes in this song. I can't wait until tomorrow to hear more!! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:44 PM the cover design is not meant to be "childish". it's meant to evoke a folk-ish, quirky type of feel it fits with the song itself - which deals with a sad topic in a musically upbeat kind of way Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:50 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 08:50 PM Is that really the cover of the album? After all this time and they couldn't even do a photo shoot. There better be awesome pics on the inside, but i really hope this isn't the real album cover. I want a real pic of Celine. The song is good, but i like her power house songs better. I hope there are some big notes in this song. I can't wait until tomorrow to hear more!! I'm quite positive that powerful ballads will also be included on Celine's upcoming French album, we can be sure of that. All we could do now is to wait until November comes along. Quote
Shaun Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:03 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:03 PM Is that really the cover of the album? After all this time and they couldn't even do a photo shoot. There better be awesome pics on the inside, but i really hope this isn't the real album cover. I want a real pic of Celine. The song is good, but i like her power house songs better. I hope there are some big notes in this song. I can't wait until tomorrow to hear more!! It's the single cover not the album cover. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Angel2006 Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:40 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:40 PM It's the single cover not the album cover. OMG! That's good, cuz i was so looking forward to a new photo shoot!! Quote
Yakir Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:43 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:43 PM Fall in love with the song, she still keeps it in her style! Amazing to have this new and fresh single. Can't wait for the full version thanks for posting the artwork is really nice to, I was expect for some new shoot's. maybe in the booklet of the album.Keep updating us! Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
celine-rc Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:46 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 09:46 PM I love this song !!!! It's great ! It's amazing ! I find the artwork cute, I find it fits well with the song. I really can't wait for more !!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Yakir Posted June 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM I read it will officially release in a french radio station, Does anyone can find through the Internet this station? that we can hear it liveThanks.. Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Yakir Posted June 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM Posted June 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM I'd like to choose a boat --Not the biggest, or the most beautiful --And fill it with the different picturesAnd scents from my journeys.I want to slow down so I can sitAnd find in the depths of my memoryThe voices of those who taught meThat no dream is off-limits. I want to find the coloursOf the different paintings in my heart,Of these settings with clean lines(...?)Where I can see you, and I can reassure myself.I want to do the impossible;I want to save the world --But above all,I'd like to talk to my dad. Wow WOW I'm speechless about the amazing and touching words!! first thanks for translating!!!Now really can't wait.... Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.