J-Man Posted April 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM Wow! This is so interesting all of a sudden. I hope this Brad guy is as involved as he appears to be saying he is. On the iPhone now so can't hear the samples, but don't forget he also mebtioned that the music he is working on is "touching". Still sounds like a ballad of some sort. I can't see her releasing an album of electronic stuff in the middle of a lush orchestra driven stage show run though. But I'd really love to hear this new 2012 sound Sony have asked for. I reckon it's most likely quite Adele inspired. http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
cdeas Posted April 18, 2012 at 03:15 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 03:15 PM To be honest I am getting great vibes from these recent tweets from this Brad Steenblok dude! Have you listened to the samples ashtonelijah included his post??! http://www.pcaproductions.net/music.html I think this kind of epic electronic vibe could be a way for Celine to have a little credibility with a sing;e released in today's market- she can't do heavy rnb - we know that, she can't just do ballads- boring- a jazz album- irrelevant, especially if they want a smash. Let's everyone tweet him and tell him we're supporting his work as Celine fans I will support him ;-)
fred Posted April 18, 2012 at 04:46 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 04:46 PM Exiting indeed. Wonder if he's gonna do for Céline what Pet Shop Boys did for Dusty Springfield? /fred Peace and love to all.
browseceline Posted April 18, 2012 at 05:35 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 05:35 PM (edited) i have to say that the songs on this producer's page sound very synthetic, of course because they are made with synthesisers etc. But I can't say that any of the samples there really grabs my attention but it reminds me of the electronic music Kylie Minoque is currently popular with. It could be intereresting though, since Cher got a huge comeback because of that whole new fresh sound on her album Believe. Edited April 18, 2012 at 05:38 PM by browseceline <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bell Posted April 18, 2012 at 06:04 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 06:04 PM Celine doesn't owe anyone anything, especially not her fans.Yes, but after some rumours or info leaks we, the fans, can't help hoping, expecting new material, it's normal, and every delay disappoints us (even when there is a serious reason and we all say we understand). 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Kyle_Jared Posted April 18, 2012 at 08:18 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 08:18 PM Gotta admit it sounds super exciting!!! Celine has to have one more MAJOR hit in her. If Cher, Madonna Aretha, JLO could all pull off big come back hits in their 40's Celine can too!!! BRING IT
Hilda Posted April 18, 2012 at 09:04 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 09:04 PM haha - whats the rush? why do they have all these deadlines - im glad they seem to be making time to song find....'this is of paramount importance...non?' (in french accent`) they should take all the time they need to release what will do the job for her - rushing things gets you nowhere
zuv Posted April 18, 2012 at 09:21 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 09:21 PM i'm just really excited because he said "Writing a great concept that #CelineDion can belt!" I want the woman to belt some notes à la "All By Myself". Its been a while. I think the last song she belt was with I Surrender in 2002.....
ferjaacu Posted April 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM Posted April 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM Well said Dmeredith !!! Thanks Duri, but I don't understand french Will try to find the translation of that interview Thanks for the news guys !!! Although, I'm not really into those examples we got BTW, Cher's Believe isn't a ballad but it is touching in a way So it's Whitney's rendition of "A Song For You" http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Xpresso Posted April 19, 2012 at 05:29 AM Posted April 19, 2012 at 05:29 AM Exactly Celine fan 77 As for the Sony... Xpresso how do you know that they got involved? I don't know, it's just what I think.It seems really strange that they keep looking for some extra songs at this point.I have a feeling the label has something to do with it...
violet Posted April 19, 2012 at 05:06 PM Posted April 19, 2012 at 05:06 PM Nothing has been confirmed yet regarding extending the Vegas show has it? Perhaps they have had a change of heart and decided to go more with new material rather than the Vegas show songs and leave Vegas after 3 years this time and maybe record more often instead. Perhaps the recent voice problems has put a spanner in the works and it's time to move on and try new things. Seems strange Rene isn't saying more at this point. Perhaps Sony has taken over making decisions as she hasn't had a major hit in ages and he hasn't had as much imput as before.
cdeas Posted April 19, 2012 at 09:53 PM Posted April 19, 2012 at 09:53 PM I think she should sing something like "between the bars" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aeO7iGIWbgShe doesn't have to show how strong her voice is... Everybody knows thatBut she can also sing very slow, softly and quiet The idea with electro is very nicei think Daft Punk or Trentemøller could produce a very good electro-song for Celine;-)So she could start something newSomething that would shock everybody and bring her back to Nr.1 I think Celine could get 5-6 grammys for only one album like beyonce or adele didThe thing is she doesn't want that and i don't know why!!!!!!And this year is the best yearCause there is nobody (no diva) who has a huge hit...Madonna's MDNA is the biggest crap I ever heard!!!!
mirage Posted April 20, 2012 at 04:03 PM Posted April 20, 2012 at 04:03 PM I love the news about her new songs. But the talk: new sound, back on te radios etc that's what they 'promised' us with TC, 'like you never heard her before' and then releasing balladsSo she can record whatever she wants, but it really depends on Sony how huge she is going to be
celinemaniacaik Posted April 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM Posted April 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM (edited) Lets hope they promote this album really good! Edited April 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM by celinemaniacaik http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted April 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM Posted April 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM Thought about posting this post by Carlos here to everyone to discuss about it here and not on the "Only News" thread New tweet from @pcahype: *Just got my new SECRET WEAPON recording program for #CelineDion and #jessiejofficial shipped in from Canada! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
mebe Posted April 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM *Just got my new SECRET WEAPON recording program for #CelineDion and #jessiejofficial shipped in from Canada! Well It's better be GOOD because with all these tweets our hopes are high!!!
Matias Posted April 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM by recording program i hope is not a auto tune kinda thing,.... http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Alex_Incognito Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:20 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:20 AM Looks like it will be a (possibly embarrassing) attempt to appeal to the younger set (eg. TC) "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
stevo Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:29 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:29 AM The more I think about it, the whole absence of any sort with promotion of Titanic 2012, possibly a deliberate move to distance herself from that song she hates, is a premise for the kind of album we can expect. Maybe they are going to shake it up a bit? I don't care what she releases- I need new Celine music NOW. 5 years ago TC came at just the right time and I need another one immediately!! Hurry along darling Celine. Pull your diamond encrusted finger out of your ruby-rimmed bottom x
GoldenLeaf Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:29 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:29 AM (edited) Thanks for all these news!!! Really exciting!!! Edited April 23, 2012 at 01:31 AM by Calypso
GoldenLeaf Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:32 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 01:32 AM The more I think about it, the whole absence of any sort with promotion of Titanic 2012, possibly a deliberate move to distance herself from that song she hates, is a premise for the kind of album we can expect. Maybe they are going to shake it up a bit? I don't care what she releases- I need new Celine music NOW. 5 years ago TC came at just the right time and I need another one immediately!! Hurry along darling Celine. Pull your diamond encrusted finger out of your ruby-rimmed bottom xThat would be great! As long as she doesn't release a crap album like Madonna's MDNA I'm fine. lol
Nmj Posted April 23, 2012 at 02:07 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 02:07 AM (edited) ***Accidental Post Edited April 23, 2012 at 02:18 AM by Nmj
mebe Posted April 23, 2012 at 03:00 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 03:00 AM Apparently Nadine Coyle really wrote a song for Celine. It is mentioned on her website. http://nadinecoylefan.com/ "Nadine is currently living in New York and is enjoying song writing (shes wrote one for Celine Dion!)"
Angel2006 Posted April 23, 2012 at 06:12 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 06:12 AM (edited) This might be a bumb question, but what does recording program mean? is it Demos of Celine's voice, or is it samples of ideas for the album? I hope it's demos of Celine singing cuz that would mean she has been in the recording studio! Edited April 23, 2012 at 06:13 AM by Angel2006
duri Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:29 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:29 AM I go to see forum on celinedion.com today and there are some rumours in forum about new album, that will be out in november 2012, it´s info from Celinethrought the world fansite - facebook (they say they are in contact with Gillbert Coullier and his wife Nicole) they are talking about tweet from Nicole about this tweet about this tweet I can´t find so I don´t know ... "According to the french producer CELINE WILL BE ON TOUR IN 2014 SO LAS VEGAS WILL NOT GOES ON...SO HOPE TO SEE HER BEFORE A BREAK OF 3 YEARS AFTER THE WORLD TOUR, the next album will be out in november according to the french producer of céline (english) no information about the french album so we hope see all céline when she will comes in our countries ^^" http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Davey84 Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:46 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:46 AM I think it's very wise to stop Vegas in time this time.... I guess she's finding out that dispite the comfort of being at one place to perform doesn't way up to the atmosphere there... I do hope she goes on tour in 2014 and make a complete new show http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:54 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 09:54 AM I wonder why they already say that there will be 3 years of break after the tour... Gosh it's 2012, still Vegas, still World Tour to come (?) and they know exactly how many years it will take... FunnyI just hope we will get more than 1 album though before this break...I'd better hurry up if i want to go to Vegas next year... But if the English album is scheduled for this year, i would rathey they released in Sept/October - just earlier than Nov (it's too close to Christmas)... and the French album seems to be postponed again ......... bu! If they have already chosen everything and maybe even recorded some songs they could have released it this spring... A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Javito Posted April 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM Posted April 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM One thing is for sure: if we ever get a "making of" of this album, its going to be interesting to know how many changes it suffered in its concept, since the first day they started to think about the new album until it is finally released "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts