tim123 Posted May 3, 2012 at 03:27 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 03:27 PM I agree with Davey. Celine deserves a break from news, music, shows and especially media. She deserves to be out of the limelight and be with her family.
Céline's Blues Posted May 3, 2012 at 05:26 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 05:26 PM Yeah, Céline deserves a BREAK!"!!!!21211111111 Till 2050 at the very least. http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
smash Posted May 3, 2012 at 05:36 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 05:36 PM I agree. There is certainly no effort whatsover going into this album, seeing that its taking forever. I think the music side of Celine, is not there so much anymore. Its not like she is exactly overworking herself with the Vegas shows compared to "A New Day Vegas". She just wants to be a Mom i think, which is fine. But then dont drag this album out over so many years. How long does it take to decide on the songs for an album. Like you said, in the 90's there was 1 every year. They should maybe just stop everything altogether, if their hearts are not in it fully anymore. Sorry, i am just so fedup with how they are handling everything. We are all sitting here like a bunch of fools, waiting for how long, they couldnt be bothered.
Esty Posted May 3, 2012 at 07:17 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 07:17 PM Aaaargh! I really feel like an addict... But I would really appreciate a bit of info. Leaking a little news here and there would be an efficient tactic.
lucassfilho Posted May 3, 2012 at 08:28 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 08:28 PM Quote from donpi86, from the "New English Album (News Only)" topic Tweet from Antony Preston: Antony Preston @antonypreston@briyunlee Yoooooo... You in LA next week? Let's wrap those songs for @kellyclarkston and @celinedion.... I'm bringing the vocal! #EXCITED ___ Céline is going more pop than ever! I'm so excited 'bou new album! Check out Antony's Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/antonypreston Think new album will be huge! The silence from Céline's crew 'bout it is part of the show business but we're getting some news from the new producers/songwriters. We already know that she's working with: Alex MorelliBrad Steenblok (PCA productions)Don Mescalland now Antony Preston Be patient! She will make it worth!
celinemaniacaik Posted May 3, 2012 at 08:39 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 08:39 PM ^ Thanks!Maybe thats why celine's team has been quiet about this Atleast we're getting SOME news!!! http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted May 3, 2012 at 09:05 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 09:05 PM Exactly Davey !!! However, that doesn't mean that her Team can't give us some news about the albums But, they sure have their reasons Thanks donpi86 and lucassfilho http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
mebe Posted May 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM Posted May 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM I like the fact that the album is kind of secret...just a few news from time to time...makes me anticipate it even more!!!
Ronny83 Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM Tweet from Antony Preston: Antony Preston @antonypreston@briyunlee Yoooooo... You in LA next week? Let's wrap those songs for @kellyclarkston and @celinedion.... I'm bringing the vocal! #EXCITEDYou know something about this guy? Have you already spoen about this "news"... Somebody knows if Celine is in LA recording=?? Doesn't she do it in Florida..?? Have I misunderstanding this tweet? Too much questions.. heheHe works with David Guetta. Surely an uptempo song. The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
caitlynceline56 Posted May 4, 2012 at 01:28 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 01:28 AM I think some people need to listrn to this song again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jjR5ykr2Jg Celine worked her #ss off in the 90's and the 80's aswell. It's not weird that her priority is now her old mother and husband and her three kids. I'm sure they are working on a new album that's going to be awesome. We just need to be patient. It's not like that in the past we were updated on her every move when she was recording an album "The measure of love is to love without measure." "When there's music in your life, there's happiness." -Céline ♥
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 4, 2012 at 02:04 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 02:04 AM I agree that i kinda like the fact its a secret. I just dont want us all to be let down :/ we will see I do have to say, i am soo excited about all the tweets coming through, they sound amazing! This concept i hope is going to bring celine back! The best is yet to come - remember guys we were told this kev x
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:32 AM I'm loving the fact that it sounds like Celine is FINALLY going to a dance album. Would love to be dancing to her songs at a club again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
gafsa Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:42 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:42 AM i just hope that big secret will surprise us in a good way, it's been so long since the first time i cam here everyday just to find any news for her album.
Javito Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:16 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:16 AM The latest tweet from Antony Preston has waken my excitement again, this man works with David Guetta and Lenny Kravitz, which means that maybe they're working on a dance song. If Celine delivers a dance record, this is going to be a dream come true for me Also, all the latest names we've got sound like they're looking for uptempo songs Again, I'm excited (I just hope they are not calling all these talented producers to make some slow weepy ballads!) "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:52 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:52 AM Now the people from CelineDionItalia say that the album will probably be out by the end of Summer... I wonder what their source is... Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Javito Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:56 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:56 AM Honestly I don't see it coming before september. As much as I would love to have it right now, it doesn't make any sense to release an album in june because the promotion will be weak and scarce during the summer. Unless she's ready to release a hot dance new single to hit the summer clubs and beaches with a good videoclip (but I doubt they're interested in this). "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Ronny83 Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:57 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:57 AM Now the people from CelineDionItalia say that the album will probably be out by the end of Summer... I wonder what their source is...https://twitter.com/#!/djKachari/status...324749242347520 The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
duri Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:59 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 08:59 AM Now after all those tweets and infos from composers and producers, I´m really very curious what kind of album we will get this year. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
dj4celine Posted May 4, 2012 at 09:51 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 09:51 AM https://twitter.com/#!/djKachari/status...324749242347520 Did you just quote me here?! Anyway, yeah, it's from a music label's PR release schedule for the quarter. But then again, the date can always be changed. The album's release schedule was there in the 2011 Fall quarter as well but it was postponed, so please take this with a pinch of salt.
Esty Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM The latest tweet from Antony Preston has waken my excitement again, this man works with David Guetta and Lenny Kravitz, which means that maybe they're working on a dance song. If Celine delivers a dance record, this is going to be a dream come true for me Also, all the latest names we've got sound like they're looking for uptempo songs Again, I'm excited (I just hope they are not calling all these talented producers to make some slow weepy ballads!) As much as I would like to get a dance/uptempo-oriented album, I am worried about the reviews Celine would get for it. Critics will probably bash her as they usually do for trying to be mainstream, becoming a parody or things like that. It can't be easy to be Celine.
Javito Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM https://twitter.com/#!/djKachari/status...324749242347520 It reads "It's the 3rd time #CelineDion's new album has been pushed back further. Now it stands at "End of Summer/September" with a "TBD" date" Let's hope Céline & René won't stick to her lucky number and wait for the 5th time to arrive "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kyle_Jared Posted May 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM Posted May 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM Hopefully end of August for Grammy eligibilty
one_heart_1_hart Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM I love the fact were getting a new sound from Celine.As much as we love FIY,it's not gonan help her on a new big hit. She needs the updateand it looks like she is doing a new sound on the new cd TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
davidjag79 Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM (edited) Well we know for a fact that she recorded "Seventeen" with Babyface, It is a beautiful song but its not one of my favorites I don't want that sort of vibe in the new album. I'm thinking "Seventeen" was recorded for a later release of the "Celine Show" . I've got my fingers and toes crossed for more of an uptempo/dance or jazz style album! Oh in a perfect world... but i ain't holding my breath Edited May 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM by davidjag79 I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Jeff Abbott Posted May 4, 2012 at 02:32 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 02:32 PM Seriously, I'm hoping Celine goes for the electro-pop sound and for once releases the album with uptempo songs only. I wouldn't mind if we didn't get any ballads this time on the English album (still there is French cd we will get soon, hopefully, with many slow songs).
anewdayhascome Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:20 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:20 PM No one will release an album in August... so it seems to be Sept... I wonder what they will do about the French one now.... I really hope it will include completely new songs now:) (And regarding my previous post, I meant that she doesn't have to tell us anything and be on a break forever and suddenly come up with an album. I just don't like the fact of pushing the album further. There are some cases when such things happen but generally when someone says I'm releasing an album this April, he or she sticks to it... because no one reveal such new if it's not thought over... ) A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Prima_Donna1 Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:44 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 04:44 PM (edited) As much as I would like to get a dance/uptempo-oriented album, I am worried about the reviews Celine would get for it. Critics will probably bash her as they usually do for trying to be mainstream, becoming a parody or things like that. It can't be easy to be Celine. I'm afraid to say it will never get or be any easier for Celine. With critics she can never please whether she does an album full of ballads or metal songs. It's never a win win situation for her and that's not going to change. She has already been branded the ballad singer because of BATB,TPOL, BYLM, and MHWGO(especially MHWGO), TLYM, HYEBIL, etc. I always believe no matter what ever the critics say the hardcore or some casual fans know that is never the story. Not all Celine Dion albums are full of ballads. And not to start Mariah Carey comparisons but isn't this almost the same thing what she went through with Butterfly (However IMO she never evolved after that)? Seriously, I'm hoping Celine goes for the electro-pop sound and for once releases the album with uptempo songs only. I wouldn't mind if we didn't get any ballads this time on the English album (still there is French cd we will get soon, hopefully, with many slow songs). I certainly wouldn't mind all uptempos either but I disagree with you and others with it being all electro pop. I really would like her to do some of the rock stuff again as well. Her voice just fits well with rock songs. I'm sorry I just love TC. Yeah she is a pop singer i know i know. I agree too with some people with all this waiting maybe her team are trying to surprise us with the material that Celine will be singing. Maybe there are surprises in store who knows?? This is somehow very exciting.!!! :clap: Edited May 4, 2012 at 04:49 PM by Prima_Donna1 Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LouisM Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:14 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:14 PM I am very happy that the album contains uptempo songs,but I would like some of the powerful ballads.
browseceline Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:46 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 05:46 PM ain't gonna look the other way was not a ballad but more a powerballad with a little bit tempo. I soooo like that song, and wishing the new album is full of these ! <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celine CRAZY Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:09 PM Posted May 4, 2012 at 06:09 PM I have mixed feelings about the news we're getting for this album. I think it's great that she's going for a new more dance club sound but it's not really Celine. She's never done that sound (unless it was just a remix of another song). I guess this is her attempt to become a relevant artist which I don't think is necessary because she does great things just being the amazing singer that she is. I thought TC was an amazing album that was very much her sound just slightly tweaked to a more rock sound. And she does well even without having so much press from Sony (although it's lovely to see her everywhere for us fans) she's successful no matter what. So whatever she does I know will sound great and she'll do it because she wants to (even if her priorities have shifted a bit). She loves music and that's why she continues to do it. And I think if she wants to change her sound to be a little more electro-pop she does it because she wants to. And this is just my two cents! http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23756838.jpg
Recommended Posts