Jump to content

Celine on 'Andrea Bocelli Live in Central Park'


Recommended Posts

Posted

Better quality here:

 

 

Hope Celine didn't freeze. It was blazing cold last night.

Posted
great great instantaneous coverage from you fabulous cool cat celine aficionados... the video footage, the photos! enjoyed it all! thanks.
Posted

Wow, she totally owned that. I kinda almost think she took it over him. Not that she drowned him out, but oh my goodness. She was so pure, so powerful, so clear, so, oh my goodness that's all I can say.

That lady at the end yelling we love you Celine was so cute.

L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
STUNNING!

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

So anyone who dares to suggest that she lipped the song

any takers

Good job Celine

Posted

I think Celine messed up one of the italian lines when singing together with Andrea. I hope this isn't too obvious on the DVD! :giggle:

 

It was certainly a great performance, probably her best after WCD in 2002 in my opinion. :)

Posted
I think Celine messed up one of the italian lines when singing together with Andrea. I hope this isn't too obvious on the DVD! :giggle:

 

It was certainly a great performance, probably her best after WCD in 2002 in my opinion. :)

 

She never sang those last 2 lines on the bridge well, but nobody cares. :wink:

Posted
She was definitely on top of her game last night! Sounded great! :yes:
Posted
She was so stunning and amazing. she is soooooo amazing and good

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

Kim tweeted about being a big fan of celine before and she got to meet her last night! I think it was around 9pm

 

@KimKardashian: OMG my dream of life just came true! I just met Celine Dion!!!! She is so beautiful & so lovely! I was officially star struck!

Posted

Thank you Claudia;)

Leaving Hotel

http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/00002~3.jpg

http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/00001~5.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Posted
amazing performance and she was so powerful!! she was even louder than him!!! way to go celine!!! perfect :)
Posted
WOW what is she wearing? she looks stunning!!!
Posted
here is the video that I took :)

 

God damn Celine is so freekin hot!! :jawdrop: Thank you!!! :heartbounce:

The greatest voice ever! ♥
Posted
God damn Celine is so freekin hot!! :jawdrop: Thank you!!! :heartbounce:

 

 

:sofunny: hell friggin yeah she is!!! :drool: :jump:

tumblr_ny92doe6U01u13e5ko1_500.gif
Posted

no more other songs? But Foster hinted that they would do sth together... hmmm

 

what about New York New York, she was supposed to sing with others I think...

 

Ok, let's hear the music....

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Better quality here:

 

 

Hope Celine didn't freeze. It was blazing cold last night.

 

Wow she really sounds amazing. Was this the only song she did or were there others?

~J O E Y~
Posted

:blowup: Holy Dion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

AMAZING PERFORMANCE .

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
:sofunny: hell friggin yeah she is!!! :drool: :jump:

 

I want her! :blush:

The greatest voice ever! ♥
Posted

spl315852_002.jpg

 

spl315852_006.jpg

 

spl315852_009.jpg

 

spl315852_007.jpg

 

Celine arriving back at her hotel after the show.

 

:flowers:

Posted
OMG that second picture!!! :wub: stunning!!!
Posted
I love the last one, so elegant! Thank you Thomas, you are a sweetheart! :)
The greatest voice ever! ♥

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...