celinefanonline Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:28 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:28 PM Celine is set to perform "New York New York" with other as grand finale !!!!from CelineDionItalia.com on facebook!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
anewdayhascome Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:33 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:33 PM http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...e=1&theaterhow all those people got to meet Celine?! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinefanonline Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:38 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:38 PM i'm thinking maybe orchestra members or choir members?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
VinnyT. Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:42 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:42 PM i'm thinking maybe orchestra members or choir members?? choir members Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
anewdayhascome Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:55 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:55 PM oh i see... that's nice of her...Well someone mentioned her singing with Foster, is it really going to happen? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CharleneMtl Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:57 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 02:57 PM Accidentally pressed the zoom button and stopped the recording as I went to get the stuff for her to sign. Loved it... Quote Et Je T'aime Encore.....Et Toi, Tu Ne M'Entends Pas.....
Claudette Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:08 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:08 PM (edited) Vic told me that David is staying at the same hotel and he hinted that Celine will perform with him. He said David wanted to keep it a surprise but they could tell from his body language that there might be a few performances. So fingers crossed. Edited September 15, 2011 at 03:13 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
zuv Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:15 PM Wait, so she gave 5 interviews that lasted ALL DAY plus rehearsals yesterday , and she performs TONIGHT for a CD and DVD?!??? Would she have done that in the 90's? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:30 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:30 PM I fully agree with your opinions zuv. That's hilarious Thanks Claudette! that would be awesome although I just hope for sth else than BYLM or maybe a new song? Who knows. I'll know tomorrow I guess:( Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CELINE MARIE Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:30 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:30 PM (edited) http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/303244_10150309547208785_376633688784_8091607_1675563067_n.jpg http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/313279_10150309547263785_376633688784_8091608_186159657_n.jpg http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308174_10150309547308785_376633688784_8091609_1871502991_n.jpg http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/298354_10150309547413785_376633688784_8091611_1524504323_n.jpg http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/315804_10150309547448785_376633688784_8091612_2125375747_n.jpg http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/302469_10150309547483785_376633688784_8091613_383195052_n.jpg http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/308544_10150309547543785_376633688784_8091614_155679063_n.jpg Edited September 15, 2011 at 03:32 PM by CELINE MARIE Quote
celinesounds Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:32 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 03:32 PM Wait, so she gave 5 interviews that lasted ALL DAY plus rehearsals yesterday , and she performs TONIGHT for a CD and DVD?!???Would she have done that in the 90's? she should have done that for TC Quote #FREEJAVITO
Tyler1991 Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:18 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:18 PM Hoping for at least one Celine song!! Really do NOT want BYLM, but if she adds the second first back, then I'll accept it. Any idea what time this concert is today? Quote
Claudette Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:21 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:21 PM (edited) As I understand it, it starts 7pm NY time, and it is 3 hours long. Have no idea when Celine will be on though. Edit: The fact that it is 3 hours is also a good sign that Celine will sing more than one song. There is no way Andrea will perfom 3 hours even if some songs are duets. Edit 2: I'm also positive that this will be a performance to remember. Celine always gives a 110% when she performs with David. Edited September 15, 2011 at 04:25 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:22 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:22 PM (edited) Okay! So about 6 1/2 more hours then. I'm so excited! Yea, that's a good point. The only thing is - is this an "Andrea Bocelli concert" ....if it is, what are the chances Celine will have extra parts, and if so, what are the chances they will remain on the DVD (if they release it as an Andrea Bocelli DVD). Think about Bee Gee's One Nite Only DVD where Celine only performed one song. But then again, it could be like Celine's SLP DVD, which is still thought of as a Celine concert, but the DVD had lots of non-Celine. Edited September 15, 2011 at 04:26 PM by Tyler1991 Quote
celine-rc Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:40 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:40 PM I can't wait!!!! This is really exiting!!! I'm sure Céline is going to be amazing!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Irinaxx83 Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:43 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:43 PM oh i see... that's nice of her...Well someone mentioned her singing with Foster, is it really going to happen?Yes, it will! I was with Koolan outside the hotel (btw, I'm Valentina, the girl in the video, I'm from Italy as Edwin said, but I moved to NYC one month ago to attend a Master here). And I asked David Foster Which songs he will play. He told me that he's going to do more songs, but it's a surprise! Then I asked "Are U going to do something" with Celine?". He smiled and me and said "YES!". Quote Céline l'Italie est ici pour toi!!!
Davey84 Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:48 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 04:48 PM Everyone who's going, have fun!!! Keep us posted! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:11 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:11 PM (edited) Vic and the gang are already there. Have fun guys! Edit: It is raining now, so keep fingers crossed it clears up before tonight. Edited September 15, 2011 at 05:33 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:36 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:36 PM I'm a huge Celine fan and have been for years, and have met her both in Vegas, and a few times in London... But she looked and acted kinda moody in ur vid Vic... regardless of her long day/family life... etc.Her answer to the fan question ( her face/body language ) didn't suggest it was ''great as always'', and she was sharp regarding one item only getting signed... something only her security say to fans... hmmmm. I really do think that since the twins arrived, shes really grown tired of the spotlight, and all that comes with it, and would rather be at home, or trying for another kid... Just my two cents from what I've seen and read from her since March. Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:46 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:46 PM OMG. Celine looks BEAUTIFUL in those pics!!!! Thanks for the video!! I really hope we get more pics and video of the concert. It would really be cool aswell, if we saw the twins. I want to see how big they are!! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:55 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:55 PM (edited) Darren, I got the same impression. I mean she is kind to give autographs at all but comparing to other times when she did so, it's different. She was tired many times but always cheerful at the same time when she saw her fans... Edited September 15, 2011 at 05:55 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Irinaxx83 Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:59 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 05:59 PM (edited) I'm a huge Celine fan and have been for years, and have met her both in Vegas, and a few times in London... But she looked and acted kinda moody in ur vid Vic... regardless of her long day/family life... etc.Her answer to the fan question ( her face/body language ) didn't suggest it was ''great as always'', and she was sharp regarding one item only getting signed... something only her security say to fans... hmmmm. I really do think that since the twins arrived, shes really grown tired of the spotlight, and all that comes with it, and would rather be at home, or trying for another kid... Just my two cents from what I've seen and read from her since March. She was really tired...she worked for about 14 hours yesterday. You can see why she looks so tired And about the one item signed per person, it's easy to explain! all day she was chased by "paparazzi", people that want her signture just to sell it on ebay and make money out of it. I talked to some of them (disgusting!!!) and they told me, in complete honesty "this is my job, this is what i do for living". And two of this guys were outside her hotel last night. and I can tell, they are easy to recognize. I can say that Celine was waaaaaaaaay to nice, i would have sent them away! But when she understands that she has true fans in front of her she is very nice. There is a part that Koolan didn't film, of her talking to me before entering the hotel...and she was super nice and sweet. Edited September 15, 2011 at 06:00 PM by Irinaxx83 Quote Céline l'Italie est ici pour toi!!!
Skye Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:05 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:05 PM She was really tired...she worked for about 14 hours yesterday. You can see why she looks so tired And about the one item signed per person, it's easy to explain! all day she was chased by "paparazzi", people that want her signture just to sell it on ebay and make money out of it. I talked to some of them (disgusting!!!) and they told me, in complete honesty "this is my job, this is what i do for living". And two of this guys were outside her hotel last night. and I can tell, they are easy to recognize. I can say that Celine was waaaaaaaaay to nice, i would have sent them away! But when she understands that she has true fans in front of her she is very nice. There is a part that Koolan didn't film, of her talking to me before entering the hotel...and she was super nice and sweet. Awww I'm glad to read that because I thought she looked a bit harsh too during the video. Not rude at all though, and yes, she also looked tired. I'm glad she was nice - even though she didn't have to - and I'm happy she took time to stop and sign for you, guys. Quote
Shaun Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:37 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:37 PM So excited about this tonight! It's like the nights back when she was on tour and we were all waiting to hear how the concerts were. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Javito Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:50 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 06:50 PM Accidentally pressed the zoom button and stopped the recording as I went to get the stuff for her to sign. Yes, she looked tired, but still, polite and lovely. Many of those there are probably to sell the autograph on eBay Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted September 15, 2011 at 07:32 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 07:32 PM (edited) I fully agree with your opinions zuv. That's hilarious she should have done that for TC I don't think i made myself clear, i'm sorry for that :S I was refering to the fact that she was talking way too much before such big event. In the 90's she would not have talked at all for a few days before the show to relax her vocal chords, and now she's doing the complete opposite...As if she didnt care of how it could come out. but anywayyy Edited September 15, 2011 at 07:34 PM by zuv Quote
Koolan Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:14 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:14 PM Still waiting, the rain is coming down. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tyler1991 Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:15 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:15 PM My dream is that after Andrea and Celine sing "The Prayer", that Andrea goes off stage and takes a 20 minute break where he gets ready for his next set, and then Celine and David do some songs together - "Where Does My Heart Beat Now", "Because You Loved Me", "All By Myself", and "The Power Of Love" ....all songs in FULL (including second verse and not with choppy endings like WDMHBN in Vegas).... and of course LIVE. And then one more duet with either Tony Bennet (isn't he supposed to be there?) or another one with Andrea....perhaps either "When I Fall In Love" or "Beauty And The Beast" ..... I almost added "The Colour Of My Love" but this was David's wedding song (as well as Celine's), and he is no longer with this wife so that's a no lol. Quote
Tobi92 Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:43 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:43 PM video from the rehearsals <3 she is amazing Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:51 PM Posted September 15, 2011 at 08:51 PM Celine sounds great. Sounds like the same key as TCWT, but could be wrong. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.