Abodi2002 Posted November 29, 2024 at 02:53 PM Posted November 29, 2024 at 02:53 PM Would love to know if Nothing Broken But My Heart was actually performed in the first couple TCOML tour concerts as suggested. 1 Quote
comingback Posted November 29, 2024 at 03:11 PM Posted November 29, 2024 at 03:11 PM Would love to know if Nothing Broken But My Heart was actually performed in the first couple TCOML tour concerts as suggested. No she didn't, but she performed Water From The Moon."Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down" "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" "If You Asked Me To" "Only One Road" "Beauty and the Beast" "Misled" "Calling You" "L'amour existe encore" "Je danse dans ma tête"1 "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"2 "Water from the Moon" "Unison" "When I Fall in Love" "Think Twice" "River Deep, Mountain High" "Love Can Move Mountains" "The Colour of My Love" "The Power Of Love" "Can't Help Falling in Love" Quote
Abodi2002 Posted November 29, 2024 at 05:00 PM Posted November 29, 2024 at 05:00 PM No she didn't, but she performed Water From The Moon."Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down" "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" "If You Asked Me To" "Only One Road" "Beauty and the Beast" "Misled" "Calling You" "L'amour existe encore" "Je danse dans ma tête"1 "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"2 "Water from the Moon" "Unison" "When I Fall in Love" "Think Twice" "River Deep, Mountain High" "Love Can Move Mountains" "The Colour of My Love" "The Power Of Love" "Can't Help Falling in Love" is this just a general setlist? PQTME and River Deep couldn’t have been performed early on. Also Refuse To Dance is missing, Unison too I think Quote
comingback Posted November 29, 2024 at 05:49 PM Posted November 29, 2024 at 05:49 PM (edited) The earlier setlist in Canada didn't included WFTM or NBBMH.The setlist above is from 1995. Edited November 29, 2024 at 05:55 PM by comingback Quote
diogohilton Posted February 12, 2026 at 03:46 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 03:46 AM Not necessarily TCOML tour related, but does anyone know the exact date Céline performed TPOL and WIFIL on Arsenio Hall in 1994? Several sources say August 3 (while others mix it up with a different appearance on the show from Nov 11 1993 where she also sang TPOL) but that's impossible given that in the interview she says she started her first US tour "a couple of days ago" and Arsenio says TPOL is the current #1 song and has been for the past 3 weeks, meaning these performances have to be from mid to late February 1994. Performances in question:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5uQ0gDmkMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-jcbrZjAE PS I'm only posting this here bc idk where else in the forum to post this lol Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:13 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:13 AM Not necessarily TCOML tour related, but does anyone know the exact date Céline performed TPOL and WIFIL on Arsenio Hall in 1994? Several sources say August 3 (while others mix it up with a different appearance on the show from Nov 11 1993 where she also sang TPOL) but that's impossible given that in the interview she says she started her first US tour "a couple of days ago" and Arsenio says TPOL is the current #1 song and has been for the past 3 weeks, meaning these performances have to be from mid to late February 1994. Performances in question:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5uQ0gDmkMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-jcbrZjAE PS I'm only posting this here bc idk where else in the forum to post this lol Yeah that should be around mid-February when she started the tour. By August, she had her hair wavy (as you can see from Letterman show where she sang River Deep) and her brows were thicker. Quote
PuraVida Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:44 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:44 AM Yeah that should be around mid-February when she started the tour. By August, she had her hair wavy (as you can see from Letterman show where she sang River Deep) and her brows were thicker. That fan website -- is it called CelineDionMusic? -- which has really good year-by-year timelines and details. That might have the answer. Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 12, 2026 at 11:05 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 11:05 AM That fan website -- is it called CelineDionMusic? -- which has really good year-by-year timelines and details. That might have the answer. It’s really easy to tell the time by seeing how Celine looked like especially from her hair and brows. For example, during the Arsenio appearance, she had thin brows and her short hair was straight, hinting that it was around January and February 1994 (there’s a performance of L’amour Existe Encore from around that time and she looked exactly like that). By August 1994 when she appeared on Letterman and Regis & Kathie Lee, her hair was wavy and her brows were thicker. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 12, 2026 at 11:16 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 11:16 AM It’s really easy to tell the time by seeing how Celine looked like especially from her hair and brows. For example, during the Arsenio appearance, she had thin brows and her short hair was straight, hinting that it was around January and February 1994 (there’s a performance of L’amour Existe Encore from around that time and she looked exactly like that). By August 1994 when she appeared on Letterman and Regis & Kathie Lee, her hair was wavy and her brows were thicker. Yes, I can basically tell the year from her appearance. But month-by-month is quite impressive! 3 Quote
diogohilton Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:52 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 04:52 PM That fan website -- is it called CelineDionMusic? -- which has really good year-by-year timelines and details. That might have the answer. are you referring to Celine Dion Web? I've checked there and sadly they don't have it it's been really hard to find the exact date of this performance, I spent about 2 hours last night online looking for clues lol. Sadly Arsenio wasn't as popular as Jay Leno or Letterman, the only 1994 episode listed on internet databases is the series finale in May. If it weren't for the videos on youtube, no one would say Celine was even on the show lol 1 Quote
tshlw Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:47 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:47 PM (edited) Not necessarily TCOML tour related, but does anyone know the exact date Céline performed TPOL and WIFIL on Arsenio Hall in 1994? Several sources say August 3 (while others mix it up with a different appearance on the show from Nov 11 1993 where she also sang TPOL) but that's impossible given that in the interview she says she started her first US tour "a couple of days ago" and Arsenio says TPOL is the current #1 song and has been for the past 3 weeks, meaning these performances have to be from mid to late February 1994. Performances in question:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5uQ0gDmkMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-jcbrZjAE PS I'm only posting this here bc idk where else in the forum to post this lol In the book Passion of Celine Dion has Celine singing When I Fall in Love on Arsenio on Feb 3rd 1994. That fits with the fact she wore the same outfit on Top of the Pops on January 27 1994. Edited February 12, 2026 at 05:49 PM by tshlw Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Unison Addict Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:48 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 05:48 PM Sadly Arsenio wasn't as popular as Jay Leno or Letterman, the only 1994 episode listed on internet databases is the series finale in May. If it weren't for the videos on youtube, no one would say Celine was even on the show lol I always thought that Arsenio was very popular, at least in the late 80s. Most of my favorite 80s singers have done an appearance on Arsenio at least once. Quote
diogohilton Posted February 12, 2026 at 06:02 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 06:02 PM In the book Passion of Celine Dion has Celine singing When I Fall in Love on Arsenio on Feb 3rd 1994. That fits with the fact she wore the same outfit on Top of the Pops on January 27 1994. Pretty sure it's supposed to be March 3, 1994 actually. Arsenio Hall says TPOL had been at #1 for 3 weeks. TPOL first peaked atop the Hot 100 on Feb 12, spent its third week at #1 on Feb 26 and fourth week on March 5, 1994, meaning the appearance took place between Feb 26 and March 5. Feb 26, 27 and March 5 were not weeknights and Arsenio was broadcast on weeknights only. Moreover, Céline had shows on Feb 27 and March 5 so those dates would be impossible either way. Céline had a concert in NYC on Feb 28 and attended the Grammys in NYC on March 1, which makes those dates impossible as well. This means she was on Arsenio either on March 2, 3 or 4. Taking into consideration what PCD says (and the chance of August 3 being a typo), I would say she was on Arsenio Hall on March 3 1994. 1 Quote
diogohilton Posted February 12, 2026 at 06:03 PM Posted February 12, 2026 at 06:03 PM I always thought that Arsenio was very popular, at least in the late 80s. Most of my favorite 80s singers have done an appearance on Arsenio at least once. well I wasn't born at the time so I wouldn't know for sure lol I said that bc there's not much archival info about Arsenio compared to other late night talk shows from that time Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 13, 2026 at 01:04 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 01:04 AM well I wasn't born at the time so I wouldn't know for sure lol I said that bc there's not much archival info about Arsenio compared to other late night talk shows from that time Arsenio had a short run, it ran for 5 years (1989-1994) and that’s why there’s not much archival info about the show, but i’m sure it was really popular during its time. Quote
tshlw Posted February 13, 2026 at 04:56 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 04:56 AM (edited) Pretty sure it's supposed to be March 3, 1994 actually. Arsenio Hall says TPOL had been at #1 for 3 weeks. TPOL first peaked atop the Hot 100 on Feb 12, spent its third week at #1 on Feb 26 and fourth week on March 5, 1994, meaning the appearance took place between Feb 26 and March 5. Feb 26, 27 and March 5 were not weeknights and Arsenio was broadcast on weeknights only. Moreover, Céline had shows on Feb 27 and March 5 so those dates would be impossible either way. Céline had a concert in NYC on Feb 28 and attended the Grammys in NYC on March 1, which makes those dates impossible as well. This means she was on Arsenio either on March 2, 3 or 4. Taking into consideration what PCD says (and the chance of August 3 being a typo), I would say she was on Arsenio Hall on March 3 1994. I went back and listened to the interview and she says was in San Francisco a few days before with the start of the tour and looking that up that happened on Friday Feb 11. She then she had a concert in LA on Monday Feb 14 so thinking this was probably Tuesday Feb 15th 1994. But March 3rd could work too. So somewhere in there. Edited February 13, 2026 at 04:58 AM by tshlw Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Abodi2002 Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:12 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:12 AM I'll look into that February date a bit further to see what I find. I just wanted to clear up some possible confusion. Celine did perform The Power Of Love on that show in November 1993: Pretty sure the date was November 9, same day as album release. It's the same appearance where she sang Everybody's Talking My Baby Down. She performed The Colour of My Love too on that show but not sure when that was. Seeing as there is no second Power of Love from that show I'm thinking the songs on that second appearance could be When I Fall In Love and TCOML. Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:15 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:15 AM Celine did perform The Power Of Love on that show in November 1993: Pretty sure the date was November 9, same day as album release. It's the same appearance where she sang Everybody's Talking My Baby Down. She performed The Colour of My Love too on that show but not sure when that was. I think you’re referring to the Sonia Benezra show. Celine never sang Everybody’s Talking My Baby Down and The Colour of My Love on Arsenio Hall but she did on Sonia Benezra show, along with Plus haut que moi. And we’re discussing about the Arsenio Hall show where she sang TPOL and When I Fall In Love. Quote
comingback Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:11 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:11 PM (edited) In 1995 Madonna released the song You'll See.It was produced and co-written with David Foster.I love the song and Madonna's voice here.Why didn't Rene and David Foster encourage Celine more to write songs?We know she can do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqnI3Y_lDEQ Edited February 13, 2026 at 05:14 PM by comingback 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:29 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 05:29 PM are you referring to Celine Dion Web? I've checked there and sadly they don't have it it's been really hard to find the exact date of this performance, I spent about 2 hours last night online looking for clues lol. Sadly Arsenio wasn't as popular as Jay Leno or Letterman, the only 1994 episode listed on internet databases is the series finale in May. If it weren't for the videos on youtube, no one would say Celine was even on the show lol Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry you didn't find the answer you're looking for, I can relate as I've been down those types of rabbit holes before. Quote
Abodi2002 Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:05 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:05 PM Yeah oops, for some reason in my mind I get both of those shows mixed up. I always thought that appearance on Arsennio Hall was December of 1993, as that's what the youtube description had stated. Quote
comingback Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:41 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 10:41 PM https://*censored*.com/2012/04/events-1994-august.html?m=1 According to this site, the performances were in August 1994. Quote
tshlw Posted February 14, 2026 at 03:42 AM Posted February 14, 2026 at 03:42 AM Yeah oops, for some reason in my mind I get both of those shows mixed up. I always thought that appearance on Arsennio Hall was December of 1993, as that's what the youtube description had stated. She did also perform in Nov of 1993 singing TPOL. She talked about getting engaged to Rene this was after TCOML release party on November 8th in Montreal. She did the Arsenio Hall Show, The Shirley Show and the Vicki Lawrence show in late Nov/early Dec. To promote album and talk about the engagement. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
comingback Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:33 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:33 PM (edited) <p> Celine talking about The Power of LoveNothing newDid they film the video last autumn? Edited February 14, 2026 at 01:49 PM by comingback Quote
diogohilton Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:04 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:04 PM On 2/13/2026 at 4:56 AM, tshlw said: I went back and listened to the interview and she says was in San Francisco a few days before with the start of the tour and looking that up that happened on Friday Feb 11. She then she had a concert in LA on Monday Feb 14 so thinking this was probably Tuesday Feb 15th 1994. But March 3rd could work too. So somewhere in there. It can't be Feb 15 because Arsenio says TPOL had been #1 for 3 weeks. TPOL spent its third week at #1 on Feb 26 and fourth week on March 5, which means the performances took place between those 2 dates. Quote
diogohilton Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:09 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:09 PM On 2/13/2026 at 5:12 AM, Abodi2002 said: I'll look into that February date a bit further to see what I find. I just wanted to clear up some possible confusion. Celine did perform The Power Of Love on that show in November 1993: Pretty sure the date was November 9, same day as album release. It's the same appearance where she sang Everybody's Talking My Baby Down. She performed The Colour of My Love too on that show but not sure when that was. Seeing as there is no second Power of Love from that show I'm thinking the songs on that second appearance could be When I Fall In Love and TCOML. November 11, 1993 actually. From what I could gather, she went on Arsenio twice during TCOML era: Nov 11, 1993 (she sang TPOL) and March 3, 1994 (TPOL with the same outfit from TOTP and WIFIL). I attached an ad from the time that proves her first appearance was on Nov 11. Quote
diogohilton Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:10 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:10 PM On 2/13/2026 at 10:41 PM, comingback said: https://*censored*.com/2012/04/events-1994-august.html?m=1 According to this site, the performances were in August 1994. Definitely not, Arsenio ended in May 1994. Quote
LukeD Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:35 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:35 PM Incredible how 'The Power Of Love' carried this album in the United States. Just one hit and the album went 6 X Platinum. Imagine if there was another top 10 hit. I am thinking a love anthem like 'Love Doesn't Ask Why' was their best option. It has some really healthy streams despite never been released/performed. 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:42 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:42 PM 5 minutes ago, LukeD said: Incredible how 'The Power Of Love' carried this album in the United States. Just one hit and the album went 6 X Platinum. Imagine if there was another top 10 hit. I am thinking a love anthem like 'Love Doesn't Ask Why' was their best option. It has some really healthy streams despite never been released/performed. Always loved Love Doesn’t Ask Why! My little gay self took it as a queer anthem and that love doesn’t ask your gender/orientation, it just happens! Yeah, definitely mostly The Power of Love carried this album in the US, with the two additional top 40 entries, Misled and When I Fall in Love, both peaking at #23. 3 Quote Tommy
diogohilton Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:22 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 06:22 PM Does anyone else think the order of the songs in the report about the NYC show isn't accurate? Why would she swap the order of ETMBD and WDMHBN when the show's intro was clearly attatched to ETMBD Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.