saritsiribud Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:49 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 02:49 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE DION!!!!!!!!!!You're the BEST!! Wishing you a joyful and happy life. Good luck in your career.And keep singing, I'll keep listening!!!!! I Wish you would really come to perform a concert in Thailand Once. Promoise I'll be in the first row. Best wishes!!!!!!! Sarit Quote
fyoung98 Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:02 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:02 PM Happy Birthday Celine!!! Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
VintageCeline Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:13 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:13 PM I hope Celine had a brilliant birthday!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
cmcd Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:37 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 05:37 PM Happy Birthday!! Quote "Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without."
SensationalCeline Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:20 PM Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:20 PM I wasn't able to get on any this week because of school but I hope that Celine's birthday was amazing!!!!!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.