aivee Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:58 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 05:58 AM After many attempts of uploading at last i already uploaded it.. :whee: pLS rate and comment...Hope you like it..THANKS Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
beautyroses Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:25 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:25 AM oh I am late here :sad:But I have an idea maybe it sounds stupid but I think it is good somehow.surely Celine will make a wish in her birthday when she is blowing the candles.I want to say all of us can pray at her birthday for her that her wishes and dreams come true,whatever it is.,I think it will make the positive energy around Celine become stronger Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
celineangel7 Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:27 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:27 AM When I saw that there was no Celine thread started at least a few days ago I was like woah shocked! Thanks aivee I love you dearly Celine I wish I could hug you again for your birthday!Best wishes in everything you do and for your future and the best to your entire family.Happy birthday! 41 and so young and lovely. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
iloveceline22 Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:30 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:30 AM 30 minutes to Celines birthday, well atleast in California! lol...yayyyyy!!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Black Kitten Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:33 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:33 AM Happy Happy Happy Birthday dear Celine!!! i wish you and your family well. you're such a grea inspiration to me and all your fans all over the world. we all love you!!! Quote
Timster Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:39 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:39 AM Happy Birthday Celine! Quote
Raziel88 Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:46 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:46 AM (edited) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CÉLINE WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR SONGS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!BTW. I HAVE BIRTHDAY TODAY LIKE CÉLINE. Edited March 30, 2009 at 06:49 AM by Raziel88 Quote Every new Life is like a Miracle Céline Dion Words of Wisdom"JE TO SPRAVNE PRAHO??!!!"http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9775/clinebalmaindresjetospr.jpghttp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2374/lasvegaslv.jpg"GREAT SHOW YESTERDAY THANK YOU SOO MUCH !! GREAT PREMIERE :)"
iloveceline22 Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:51 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:51 AM Happyyy Birthday CELINE! i love you!wishing you nothing but the best in life!you have always been an inspiration to me and will be my idol forever!you brought together so many people, and created sooo many frienships, and this forum is proof of that!wishing you a long,happy, and healthy life!i would have never followed my dream if it wasnt for you!!! woot woot! 41!yayyyyyyyy!!!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
Blondey Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:53 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:53 AM My dear Celine!!! I wish u a VERY Happy Birthday!!!! May this day be the one of your happiest and crazy days of your life and may all your dreams and wishes and plans you have in mind come true this year!! You r a God's gift to the world and the world loves you!! Thank you for being with us and sharing the treasure of your voice!! You are an amazing woman and you're simply the best!! Love , hugs and kisses, Angelina, Dubai Quote http://www.dryzi.com/UserFiles/Image/18.12.07/big_selin_dion_1.jpgI'll be waiting for youHere inside my heartI'm the one who wants to love you more
Claudette Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:56 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 06:56 AM Happy Birthday Celine! May all your wishes come true... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
one heart Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:02 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:02 AM http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/LINH%20TINH/happy-birthday_9.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/LINH%20TINH/CE1.gif Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:10 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:10 AM BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE MA CHÈRE CÉLINE! http://mychictrove.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/birthday-cake.jpg I hope you have amazing day with your family!! .... and that you're not 'alone' Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
aivee Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:13 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:13 AM BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE MA CHÈRE CÉLINE! http://mychictrove.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/birthday-cake.jpg I hope you have amazing day with your family!! .... and that you're not 'alone' :w00t: did you bake that cake?aaah...i want to buy cake tooo.. :whee: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Amanja Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:13 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:13 AM YAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINEEE!!! HAVE AN AWESOME CELEBRATION WITH YOUR FAMILY!!! Quote
beautyroses Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:06 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:06 AM I hope all your dreams come trueI wish you a great birthday,and peaceful life for ever Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve youmy dearest Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
nrcda88 Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:18 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:18 AM Happy Birthday Celine!!! may God continue to bless you in everything you do. Hope you have a great day!! Lots of love, Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
the power of celine Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:23 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:23 AM Happy Birthday Celine !!!!!!!!!!! hope you have an amazing day Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
CellyDee87 Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:25 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:25 AM Wishing Celine a very Happy Birthday I hope she has spent it exactly the way she wants, with friends, family and cake Quote
florisd Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:28 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:28 AM Happy birthday Céline, my love, I can't express my feelings for you but in french... <<Céline je t'aime si fort, joyeux anniversaire de tout mon ame et j'espere que Dieu pourra te donner ce que tu veux si fort; un autre bebé. Je serai si heureuse te savoir mamman à nouveau.Je t'aime je t'aime je t'aime et je pourrai jamais oublier l'après-midi du 14 fevrier 2009 au Centre Bell à Montréal, où t'as embrassé 11 garçons qui venaient dès l'Italie seulement pour toi!!!JE T'AIME VRAIMENT VRAIMENT TRES FORT! Bises au p'tit René Charles , j'espere toi et ta famille vous vous amusera bien pour ton anniversaire.Je t'embrasse très fort d'un petit coin de la Sicile!!!! Florentina D'Accardi,SICILE ,ITALIE >> ITALY IS HERE FOR YOU!L'ITALIE EST ICI POUR TOI! Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
celinevegas Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:38 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 08:38 AM Happy Birthday ,Bonne Fete ,Joyeux anniversaire Céline...!!! Thank you for be you and to bring us every days, of the happiness in our lives! Take care of you! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
celinefanonline Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:05 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:05 AM Happy Birthday! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:07 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:07 AM BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE MA CHÈRE CÉLINE! http://mychictrove.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/birthday-cake.jpg I hope you have amazing day with your family!! .... and that you're not 'alone' :w00t: did you bake that cake?aaah...i want to buy cake tooo.. :whee: yeah i baked it with a little bit of www, some extra google and sprinkled it was com Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Ania_A Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:10 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:10 AM (edited) Happy Birthday!!! All the best!!! Wszystkiego najlepszego!!! http://www.cakecarousel.com/cakecarousel/images/product/1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg Edited March 30, 2009 at 09:16 AM by Ania_A Quote http://i47.tinypic.com/30mlbv5.jpgCRACOW - POLAND
aivee Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:11 AM Author Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:11 AM BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE MA CHÈRE CÉLINE! http://mychictrove.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/birthday-cake.jpg I hope you have amazing day with your family!! .... and that you're not 'alone' :w00t: did you bake that cake?aaah...i want to buy cake tooo.. :whee: yeah i baked it with a little bit of www, some extra google and sprinkled it was com Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Daria Abramowicz Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:11 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:11 AM This is the day:).I wish Celine so fantastic next 100 years. Full of happines, dreams, songs and fans. Wish her life with family and the best she can dream...a child.Happy B-day Celine:)! Quote
ennostiel Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:17 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:17 AM Joyeux anniversaire, Celine! Nous t'aimons beaucoup :* I wish you all that's best Celine, I hope your dream come true will never end and you will always be as happy as you are now, sharing your life with your wonderful family and with us all. We truly, truly love you... Be happy and take care!http://www.paroles-de-roses.com/upload/contenu/25/detail_detail-joyeux-anniversaire-blanche.jpg Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
cpdumanon Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:20 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:20 AM happy birthday celine !!!!!wishing u all the best but i guess you've got the best already!!!i'll pray for you to have a baby girl!!!!!happy birthday again idol!!!i love u! enjoy your day! Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
fab Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:21 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:21 AM Happy Birthday Céline ... We Love You Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
tearsinheaven87 Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:30 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:30 AM LA BREITHE SONA DUIT, CELINE!!!!!!! Also VHI Classics have a special "Happy Birthday Celine Dion!" on right now for the next hour, playing all her vidoes! Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
Krikkete Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:30 AM Posted March 30, 2009 at 09:30 AM Habby Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà "Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.